Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan Bitcoin  (Read 1327 times)
bitzfree (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 02:33:57 PM

If you are able to offer at least 120% of the alt as a collateral I would be able to fund you this loan

1 TBC or 50 TCC  its urgent sir ....

TBC is worth nothing, only those who don't know what is it will accept it. about TCC, i tried to find what the champ coin is but i only see a thread here in the forum which died almost 3years ago. is that coin tradeable or not?

Its probably not. I can hardly find much on in terms of trade.

tbc have lots of merchant all over world like nigeria , philippines , india  they exchange with goods property too please think out of bitcoins many currency are valuable and we pay for buy because that have value

I'm trying to understand what you want to say here and it's like i'm in some kind of Special Olympics contest! Roll Eyes
What is TBC and TCC, some ticket or coupon? lol

Read the stickies, i dought that you can though...

nice joke but its unprofessional and you have lake of knowledge you are showing https://thebillioncoin.org/tbc_currency_calculator.php

i need money urgent and you are making fun its just nonsense

just withdraw your paypal funds to your bank account

Buying : Bitcoin
Rate : 1500$
Payment : Paypal
Qty : 1 BTC
Payment : instant after BTC

Note : i will not pay first
payment with in min after btc

anyway, TBC worth that much? really? then sell it on your so called exchanger. no one in the right mind would trust that shit coin, only those who know nothing about crypto will fall to that shit

i don't want to sell if you call NO ONE for everyone then let me tell you millions of  peoples have tbc .... i really laugh on you  LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:35:43 PM

1 tbc around 20.000 euro ?!?
It's a joke?

zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

i don't want to sell if you call NO ONE for everyone then let me tell you millions of  peoples have tbc .... i really laugh on you  LOL

can you tell us, of out millions of people holding TBC, how many of those are knowledgeable about crypto? I will bet less than 1% because only those newbies and people without enough knowledge fell to that scam coin. sorry for you guys but it is the truth

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitzfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 04:17:03 PM

can you tell us, of out millions of people holding TBC, how many of those are knowledgeable about crypto? I will bet less than 1% because only those newbies and people without enough knowledge fell to that scam coin. sorry for you guys but it is the truth

everyone have knowledge about investment no one spend single penny without confirmation/security i am waiting for 100$ from 4 to 6 hours no one ready to give me and you think million peoples idiot to inverst lot of money you just cleaver .... LOL
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:24:46 PM

everyone have knowledge about investment no one spend single penny without confirmation/security i am waiting for 100$ from 4 to 6 hours no one ready to give me and you think million peoples idiot to inverst lot of money you just cleaver .... LOL

That's just great news for you! You will get your money from this investment of yours! Oh, yes, it's a Ponzi coin crap right?!
http://imgur.com/a/dVR5B

No wallet, no code, no markets, no support, no contacts...lmao!!!
It's time for some negs you little scammie noob, enjoy that! Kiss
bitzfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 04:29:37 PM

i don't want to sell if you call NO ONE for everyone then let me tell you millions of  peoples have tbc .... i really laugh on you  LOL

That's just great news for you! You will get your money from this investment of yours! Oh, yes, it's a Ponzi coin crap right?!
http://imgur.com/a/dVR5B

No wallet, no code, no markets, no support, no contacts...lmao!!!
It's time for some negs you little scammie noob, enjoy that! Kiss

TB coin id different  TBC the billion coin is different first study the market you oldy peoples change world change you stuck in old things first see then confirm then post .... https://wittygiants.com/ and i am enjoying all time
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:18:10 AM

Well youre here on a bitcoin forum where people have bought and pretty much invested into bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrency, and no one is going to give you a sat. Maybe you should just move on.

Plus from what I am reading neither TCC or TBC worth what youre asking and more or less this could be an sale attempt.
bitzfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 08:09:15 AM

Well youre here on a bitcoin forum where people have bought and pretty much invested into bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrency, and no one is going to give you a sat. Maybe you should just move on.

Plus from what I am reading neither TCC or TBC worth what youre asking and more or less this could be an sale attempt.
LOL  one more come i am not selling i need loan its just collate after return btc i will take my valuable coin and dont use" no one " because you are not leader post individual view and if you are not have fund to give dont post your SHIT opinian
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:33:14 AM

LOL  one more come i am not selling i need loan its just collate after return btc i will take my valuable coin and dont use" no one " because you are not leader post individual view and if you are not have fund to give dont post your SHIT opinian

What the hell is that you don't understand? You wont get any satoshi here, period.
Nobody in this forum is stupid enough to believe this garbage of yours and "loan" you anything.
You said that you get the money that you want, so now gtfo from here!
bitzfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 08:43:56 AM

What the hell is that you don't understand? You wont get any satoshi here, period.
Nobody in this forum is stupid enough to believe this garbage of yours and "loan" you anything.

mind your Language you mother Fu#ker you get out from here bloody A#s #ole IDIOT y
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 08:55:33 AM

Just don't try.
Those sh*t coins aren't worth anything.
Did you really come as a newbie ! to the bitcointalk forums and told everyone who replied to you that they no nothing and you are the almighty knowledgable person on earth ?

I swear to god I can't stop laughing because of this picture.

LOL $23k . Yeah right.

Listen kid,
There are 2 scenarios at the moment.

1- You got stuck in this coin and don't know what to do so you're trying to change it to anything providing so called "proof" that it's real.

2- You got played and you really invested money in that coin thinking that it's real (which is worse).

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:56:39 AM

mind your Language you mother Fu#ker you get out from here bloody A#s #ole IDIOT y

Just...LMAO!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:00:53 PM

Sounds like one of those indian scammers who would start screaming and cursing when they know they been caught in the act of scamming xD
bitzfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:07:37 AM

Just don't try.
Those sh*t coins aren't worth anything.
Did you really come as a newbie ! to the bitcointalk forums and told everyone who replied to you that they no nothing and you are the almighty knowledgable person on earth ?

I swear to god I can't stop laughing because of this picture.
https://i.gyazo.com/50a493d441fe841c3a728a49c726f513.png

LOL $23k . Yeah right.

Listen kid,
There are 2 scenarios at the moment.

1- You got stuck in this coin and don't know what to do so you're trying to change it to anything providing so called "proof" that it's real.

2- You got played and you really invested money in that coin thinking that it's real (which is worse).

laugh laughing is good for health you joker ..
bitzfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 11:11:28 AM

Sounds like one of those indian scammers who would start screaming and cursing when they know they been caught in the act of scamming xD

idiot read this

https://youtu.be/FS-Uw-EM6OU
This is The Best Time To Invest In TCC according To CryptoCurrency Experts TCC will Reach Around 10$ In Next Year. TCC Trading Has Started In Whole World. Now TCC Has Registered In Big Websites like Wikipedia , Coin Wiki etc in top crypto currency
TCC is World's First CryptoCurrency which reach 1 million users in 3 Months...!!!
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:07:31 PM

idiot read this

https://youtu.be/FS-Uw-EM6OU
This is The Best Time To Invest In TCC according To CryptoCurrency Experts TCC will Reach Around 10$ In Next Year. TCC Trading Has Started In Whole World. Now TCC Has Registered In Big Websites like Wikipedia , Coin Wiki etc in top crypto currency
TCC is World's First CryptoCurrency which reach 1 million users in 3 Months...!!!

Are you having some kind of mental illness  or did you hit your head somewhere, as you woke up, and your brain get damaged?!
Again, 1 more time... Take/hodl/invest/share(lol)/worship/make love with it(lmao) but please...GTFO from here.

Oh, and if you don't get it again, i will post you a pic! Kiss

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: