Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no such thing as Ponzi scheme.  (Read 279 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:11:08 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 12:36:56 PM by Ucy

It beats my imagination why most people regard pyramid scheme as Ponzi scheme. According to them Ponzi scheme takes from Peter to pay Paul,  claiming it's unsustainable in the long run.
 Insecure global fascists don't like Ponzi scheme because it could make people less dependent of them & their controlled governments. Unfortunately everybody bought into their propaganda as true without reasoning it.
Pyramid scheme is an excellent idea. It could help wipe out World poverty & create less dependent citizens if well regulated like banks and other businesses. Bad publicity and non regulations is what is killing good Pyramid scheme not non-sustainbity.
Regulators could demand that whoever is participating must use the money for profitable business that can be verified by the pyramid companies or that participatants must guarantee to bring in more investors that is required.
I repeat no such thing as Ponzi scheme(there is such thing as bad business) otherswise Stock trading, Bitcoin trading, Altcoin Trading etc should be regarded as pyramid scheme. Afterall they take money from investor A to pay investor/company B
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:37:53 PM

Regulators are not honest or truthful. If you give them control, they will steal all you have. The simple example of this is the slavery that goes on in Western Sahara. Google it.

The only reason for freedom is that the people of some countries have stood up against the minorities in their governments, and forced the governments to allow them freedom.

Ponzi and pyramid are simply ways that government slave-makers use to try to get around the strength of the people.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:16:09 PM

I like my controlled govt.
They are the ones that just helped out the community when we had a state of emergency from wide spread flooding.
They also run the submarines and fighter jets keeping our borders from being over-run.

And i am familiar with Ponzi schemes like what Berni Madoff was arrested for.
I am also familiar with Pyramid schemes..
I grew up seeing the "Water Filter" one get big..
I met people IRL involved and even seen it featured on the comedy TV show "King of Queens".

Most of you snot nose brats running your mouth here were not even born yet.
Take a few minutes time and do your DD kidiots..
get on Google and read the heart breaking testament from VICTIMS from these schemes.
You will hear first hand what it's like being suckered in by them then the pressure and motivation to lure in others so YOU can get out ..hopefully breaking even.

I know because, i did.
I took the time to do my DD kids.
I also lived it and seen it first hand.

While you are at it Google search MLM scams too.

Oh and you realize there would be no internet with out govt's right ?
Who do you think runs the USA's major backbone's ? The US D.O.D.
Who runs cables across the ocean in Europe etc ?

Who comes when you hit 911 when your home gets invaded ?
Who paved those roads you drive on ?
Who handed out bail out money when the recession hit in 2008 ?
Who picks up your garbage ?

WHO WILL PAY THE BILL WHEN NO ONE HAS TO ?

Nobody.. that's who.
Garbage would be piled up in the streets as everyone says "it's not my job"

Grow up..  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Magpieguy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

No such thing as a Ponzi scheme?? Don't kid yourself. I found out the hard way with a big loss in Banners Brokers. 100% con artists.
Greed took over I'm afraid, when the warning signs were obvious...
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:44:58 PM

"Stock trading, Bitcoin trading, Altcoin Trading etc should be regarded as pyramid scheme. Afterall they take money from investor A to pay investor/company B"

Stock market the biggest Ponzi scheme... regulated Ponzi scheme
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:56:56 PM

I never made a dime from Stock despite trading for years(I thought being patient will help) . All the companies I bought their shares currently trading below what I bought but I invested in "illegal"  scheme or "Ponzi scheme"  got paid handsomely a month later
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: