Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Chips - Escrow by John K.  (Read 684 times)
t13hydra (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 03:24:50 PM

Hello to all,

I'd like to announce the opening of a large Group-Buy through escrow, of course, of 10000 Avalon chips. My goal here is to finalize the order and have the chips delivered to eighter: a. You, if you know what to do with it (Check out the DIY threads) or b. a trusted developer, who can assemble a device using those chips and have a fully functional mining device delivered to You.

Some advantages for this group-buy (Question: Why would i order from you? )
- 5% fee for the handling and effort, instead of 9.9% like others have (i do not intend to make competition, my goal is simply to order my chips as well and give time for people to order. I consider 5% for me is enough for me. Period.)(0.083 BTC / chip, orders in increments of 10)
- I will do my best to have a PCB assembled and tested in Romania, for romanian costs. This would ensure a cheaper device overall. If i don't succeed, you can still rest assured that someone will create a device for you. Currently there are at least 3 developers working on separate projects to create miners for us (consider prices of 80-150 EUR per device, excluding the chips)
- My ordering window is by the end of May, but i will try to complete at least one batch by the 15th of May, so our order gets delivered sooner
- I have used the escrow service from John K., so you can rest assured you get what you pay for

If you're interested, please express your demand on my thread --> [Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Chips - Escrow by John K. (Eastern Europe / Romania)

Thank you,
Steve
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: