Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-05-09] Bitcoin Price Hits $1750 as Trade Volumes Continue to Soar  (Read 5792 times)
TwoTimes (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:27:05 PM

Bitcoiners woke up to a pleasant surprise on Tuesday, May 9 as the price per bitcoin once again touches new levels. The decentralized currency continues to trade higher as bitcoin’s fiat value is currently up over 15 percent with an average price of US$1720 per BTC.

Just when traders thought the rally was getting exhausted, bitcoin’s price pushed up once again after remaining stable in the $1520-40 range for roughly 72 hours earlier this week. During the early hours of May 8 coincidently after the French election, bitcoin’s price shot up above the $1600 range and continued to climb all day. Now bitcoin has hit another all-time high touching $1750 per BTC at 8 am EST.

Read More Here >>> https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-price-1750-trade-volumes-soar/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:23:05 PM

Success breeds success and confidence - people using it for diversification etc.  Not to mention more use cases, particularly if segwit is ever activated.
manyuta

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:55:12 PM

Today's price for Bitcoin generally beats all records within a few days, even there is a very big increase to growth. On the one hand, this is all expected and on how it happened, but on the other hand there is something to be alarmed, because as statistics show last year for rental frost there should be a similar collapse.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:53:07 PM

We need to be alarm if there is a panic selling that is going to happen soon. But I think the price of bitcoin looks pretty solid to me. If there is such panic, and the price fall, it has the ability to recover because the Japanese influence is still there because they have adopted it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Stell

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

Bitcoiners woke up to a pleasant surprise on Tuesday, May 9 as the price per bitcoin once again touches new levels. The decentralized currency continues to trade higher as bitcoin’s fiat value is currently up over 15 percent with an average price of US$1720 per BTC.

Just when traders thought the rally was getting exhausted, bitcoin’s price pushed up once again after remaining stable in the $1520-40 range for roughly 72 hours earlier this week. During the early hours of May 8 coincidently after the French election, bitcoin’s price shot up above the $1600 range and continued to climb all day. Now bitcoin has hit another all-time high touching $1750 per BTC at 8 am EST.

Read More Here >>> https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-price-1750-trade-volumes-soar/

People are moving out of Alts into Bitcoin. There was a top in the Altcoin market a few days ago, and the Direction of the Alts are changing. There is a Bearmarket in Altcoins starting. The Alts have not been reaching there previous highs leaving buyers with no support for the previous higher price in other words the Alt bubble is busting causing people to exchange Alts for Bitcoin. When people begin to realize this Bitcoin will surge because the Alt market caps will hpld Bitcoin.

Bitcoin will surge a top should not be reached until a significant amount of Alts have lost a major amount of their Market caps and I mean Major !

Will probably see 2,200 to 2,700 or more. This is just the beginning.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:18:06 PM

We need to be alarm if there is a panic selling that is going to happen soon. But I think the price of bitcoin looks pretty solid to me. If there is such panic, and the price fall, it has the ability to recover because the Japanese influence is still there because they have adopted it.

If the price corrects at some point (it definitely will), then the price will recover again, as it has always done. It's the overall demand that keeps pushing Bitcoin towards newer highs, and it will likely continue to do so in the coming years. I definitely think that we'll smash through the $10,000 level at some point. Don't forget that Bitcoin is still just a tiny "object" in the financial world. Potential growth is tremendous -- HODL!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: