Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB $300 btc via MoneyGram, Walmart 2 Walmart, deposit to PNC, Huntingdon bank  (Read 594 times)
Btctacct (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:56:47 PM

Pm if you can do this . Paying preev +3% .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:59:27 PM

I can do this over Money Gram at your price. We can procede with escrow so let me know and Ill arrange one.
Btctacct (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:16:56 PM

I can do this over Money Gram at your price. We can procede with escrow so let me know and Ill arrange one.

This works for me. I can make payment within the next 2 hours. Please set up escrow and include me in all escrow messages. I will be paying cash at a moneygram location
Here4Trades

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:22:09 PM

This works for me. I can make payment within the next 2 hours. Please set up escrow and include me in all escrow messages. I will be paying cash at a moneygram location

If I set up everything I will be able to pick up the money tomorrow and then let escrow release the coins. Also if we use OgNasty as escrow there's a 1% fee that you would have to cover. If there's no issues I proccede. ATM 18:22 PM here, so I may be able to pick the money before tomorrow morning. lmk
Btctacct (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:25:23 PM

If I set up everything I will be able to pick up the money tomorrow and then let escrow release the coins. Also if we use OgNasty as escrow there's a 1% fee that you would have to cover. If there's no issues I proccede. ATM 18:22 PM here, so I may be able to pick the money before tomorrow morning. lmk

I am not interested in waiting until tomorrow. Thank you anyway
Here4Trades

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:27:36 PM

It can be done today, I'm setting up the escrow, but you should send the money before 2hs as u stated.
Btctacct (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:33:31 PM

I can send within the hour as long as funds are in escrow
Here4Trades

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:22:05 AM

Thanks for the deal!
Btctacct (OP)

View Profile