Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of my fellow bitcoiners do affiliate marketing?  (Read 4627 times)
Affluencer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:17:34 PM

I recently opened a CPA Affiliate Network and it specializes in cryptocurrency offers along with all the other mainstream ones. I am doing a market research and i'm curious how many of you have dabbled around with affiliate marketing or do it for a living?

I first started affiliate marketing about 13 years ago and it took me awhile to have my first successful campaign. My first successful campaign was doing "Free" ringtones on myspace back when you heard social media you thought of Myspace. Ever since then i've been working at home doing affiliate marketing and running affiliate networks! I'd love to hear of other peoples stories related along the lines of affiliate marketing!

I have done affiliate marketing for quite some time; in both Amazon.com and for product launches.  However, have really slacked off on that as I've been hitting it hard in more offline marketing projects and clients.  Would be interesting to see something setup in the crypto world related to affiliate marketing.  Let us know how or where we might learn more!
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:19:14 PM

I don't really do any affiliate marketing beyond (what some may say) my signature, however I have looked at it in the past and it might be something to look into at some point. I don't know what the pay is like and what other things to expect from it if I was to actually get committed, but I always consider looking at it in the event I need to back myself up financially.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:18:54 PM

Sometime i also do this affiliate marketing but its not really effective in many times to earn bitcoin i would say almost 30% of the bitcoin holders do this but like what i say its not a permanent source of income when you don't have invite you don't have a commission and no bitcoin earn.
Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:13:43 AM

I recently opened a CPA Affiliate Network and it specializes in cryptocurrency offers along with all the other mainstream ones. I am doing a market research and i'm curious how many of you have dabbled around with affiliate marketing or do it for a living?

I first started affiliate marketing about 13 years ago and it took me awhile to have my first successful campaign. My first successful campaign was doing "Free" ringtones on myspace back when you heard social media you thought of Myspace. Ever since then i've been working at home doing affiliate marketing and running affiliate networks! I'd love to hear of other peoples stories related along the lines of affiliate marketing!

I have done affiliate marketing for quite some time; in both Amazon.com and for product launches.  However, have really slacked off on that as I've been hitting it hard in more offline marketing projects and clients.  Would be interesting to see something setup in the crypto world related to affiliate marketing.  Let us know how or where we might learn more!

If you were interested in getting into the crypto affiliate world, there is a link in my signature to sign up for the network. We have crypto offers and a hoard of others. Shoot me a PM with your email if you end up signing up i'll approve your account and add $20 to your account.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:40:42 AM

For those just getting started FreeBitco.in (link in signature) has an amazing Affiliate program. They pay out a referral for faucet claims, interest and dice rolls.

If you check out their top affiliates they have gotten paid massive numbers.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:01:17 AM

yeah in actual I am a newcomer in the field of affiliate marketing about 2 years ago I don't know much about the affiliate marketing because I already here but I don't know about the mean profit and how much we can make from the affiliate marketing .
But when one of my friend told me that there are much money in the affiliate marketing then I also try to make some money from the affiliated through the Bitcoins sites.
Usually it many friends at Facebook and other social media site and told them about the new new sites for the investment and trading accident site and always register them the site with my referral link so in this way I made about 30 to $40 per month without doing any hard work but I think this is a very small amount of earning because of my friends making money from affiliate marketing about 10 to 30  times more than what I am making .
So I am here a small earner in the affiliate marketing in the Bitcoin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 06:04:03 AM

Hey, Piper. My name is Chris Butler. Nice to meet you. Interesting topic here for sure. I have done affiliate marketing at a very small scale since around April last year. Not sure how close I am with the date there but I'm positive that the first referral link I ever sent was when Bitcoin was worth $342.00 USD.
   I recently decided to make it my goal to be able to hang up my tool belt and never swing a hammer for money again. To reach this goal  I will be promoting and selling offers through affiliate marketing and I have much bigger ambitions than just conversions and RS.
    Let's just say that I welcome you to and your network to the Bitcoin affiliate world. I will be your competition and I look forward to seeing you succeed. Competition is an important ingredient in the recipe for success. Healthy, respectful competition is also a great motivational tool.
   What's good for Bitcoin is good for all Bitcoin-based companies. I will be checking out your network to see what you are bringing to the arena.
    I will not turn this into an advertisement for my Home Team though, out of respect. I wish you the best on your affiliate journey, Piper. Good luck.

Love the slogan by the way.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:07:43 AM

For those just getting started FreeBitco.in (link in signature) has an amazing Affiliate program. They pay out a referral for faucet claims, interest and dice rolls.

I also tried that site back in the old days when i was just a newbie and i advertise that site on the different sites and also in the social campaigns and i earn at least 5 million satoshis there and because i am just a newbie, it was a very big amount for me and i just cash out them and now i can still earn a few amount of satoshi and their affiliate marketing serve as a passive income for me.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 07:56:47 AM

I also tried that site back in the old days when i was just a newbie and i advertise that site on the different sites and also in the social campaigns and i earn at least 5 million satoshis there and because i am just a newbie, it was a very big amount for me and i just cash out them and now i can still earn a few amount of satoshi and their affiliate marketing serve as a passive income for me.

This was one of my first Bitcoin affiliate experiences as well. Also, it was the first and only time I was kicked off of Craig's List. I was a such a nube at the time, to affiliate marketing, to Bitcoin, to dice games, this whole crypto world was still a mysterious new place to me. With that being said, I actually earned a few Mbits. I think the total was less than $20.00 USD worth but I was so happy. Someone just got done telling me that referral links are a waste of time and I should go **** myself because I'm ruining Craig's List. I was unknowingly breaking a few rules and that is NEVER OK when you are promoting a product or service of someone else's. I gave it all right back to FBC.in with a "never fails proven method to earn 1 BTC in a week" using a basic Martingale auto-bet strategy.b Man, I learned a lot of dos and don'ts that week.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:40:36 AM

Hey, Piper. My name is Chris Butler. Nice to meet you. Interesting topic here for sure. I have done affiliate marketing at a very small scale since around April last year. Not sure how close I am with the date there but I'm positive that the first referral link I ever sent was when Bitcoin was worth $342.00 USD.
   I recently decided to make it my goal to be able to hang up my tool belt and never swing a hammer for money again. To reach this goal  I will be promoting and selling offers through affiliate marketing and I have much bigger ambitions than just conversions and RS.
    Let's just say that I welcome you to and your network to the Bitcoin affiliate world. I will be your competition and I look forward to seeing you succeed. Competition is an important ingredient in the recipe for success. Healthy, respectful competition is also a great motivational tool.
   What's good for Bitcoin is good for all Bitcoin-based companies. I will be checking out your network to see what you are bringing to the arena.
    I will not turn this into an advertisement for my Home Team though, out of respect. I wish you the best on your affiliate journey, Piper. Good luck.

Love the slogan by the way.

Hey Chris,

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for sharing your story that's fantastic. Love what you've done with your network I believe I may have created an account to see what you guys are about very impressed by how you have things setup. Friendly competition is always welcomed to the playing field, I may be contacting you down the road to see how we may be able to do business. We are working on some extraordinary exclusives, anything to get more people using the beloved currency is the ultimate goal. If you have a skype i'd love to chat with you more, best wished to you also Chris Smiley
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:58:30 AM

No i don't have any experience or friends related with bitcoin do affiliate marketing
because i don't have much source informations about affiliate marketing especially with bitcoin,
maybe it will be avaliable in bitcoin couples years later right now there are not many projects or products related with bitcoin.
Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:36:35 PM

No i don't have any experience or friends related with bitcoin do affiliate marketing
because i don't have much source informations about affiliate marketing especially with bitcoin,
maybe it will be avaliable in bitcoin couples years later right now there are not many projects or products related with bitcoin.

There is never a perfect time to start affiliate marketing other than now, alot of people are turning to affiliate marketing to make extra money every week.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:48:16 PM

I do agree with this, during back the days i have 15 affiliates on that time and they really are an active claimer of faucet. I usually earned around .0015-.003 per week only on the affiliate part which actually amazing
Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:54:36 AM

I do agree with this, during back the days i have 15 affiliates on that time and they really are an active claimer of faucet. I usually earned around .0015-.003 per week only on the affiliate part which actually amazing

In today's bitcoin price that wouldn't be a bad gig for not having to do anything for that automated income nice work!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:46:45 AM

In today's bitcoin price that wouldn't be a bad gig for not having to do anything for that automated income nice work!
That is the advantage of being good in affiliate marketing because it helps us to have a passive income even without investment. Affiliate marketing is one of the best type of marketing until now because you just need to promote the site and get referrals and after that you will be having commissions from their earning and soon it will become a passive income which is great.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

i use to do affiliate marketing using my blog but realize later i'm not a good writer at all. when you start earning from adsense and you want more, you tend to read some of journey of webmasters who start from scratch and earn hundreds of thousands through click per action (CPA) its interesting how they do it. only to find out its not that simple. most of those methods shared and sold are saturated.  affiliate marketing are for good writers too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:15:33 PM

Affiliate marketing is a legit way to make money online 7 years ago so many people are into affiliate marketing but now that there is crypto currency trading and it prove to be profitable,many have shifted to altcoin trading.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:52:39 PM

Affiliate marketing is a legit way to make money online 7 years ago so many people are into affiliate marketing but now that there is crypto currency trading and it prove to be profitable,many have shifted to altcoin trading.
I love to trade coin more than to do affiliate marketing because it takes me a lot of time to learn and to understand how people are thinking in order to have good profit with the job. Therefore, I rather spend time to learn techniques in trading
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:35:42 PM

With a bunch of people getting into Bitcoin now days it would be pretty easy to write that the newer people will be into promoting affiliates because they would want to get paid money online though I am pretty sure that would be a false claim. Most people want Bitcoin because it's rising up in price, promoting affiliates won't net that much money at all.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:37:10 AM

With a bunch of people getting into Bitcoin now days it would be pretty easy to write that the newer people will be into promoting affiliates because they would want to get paid money online though I am pretty sure that would be a false claim. Most people want Bitcoin because it's rising up in price, promoting affiliates won't net that much money at all.

The affiliates would be able to benefit by promoting affiliate programs and getting paid in bitcoin so they will be able to keep stacking up their bitcoin so as it rises the earnings will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: