Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex.com is a scam  (Read 4889 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

COMPLAIN ABOUT POLONIEX HERE: This will put end to their sometimes questionable practices.
BBB website: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
If that does not help and IF there is actual fraud being committed...complain here: http://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/fraud/

Also PLEASE spread this information, post it to all forums you can find, so that we can put a stop to this craziness.
Thanks for the link given for such complaints those sites are also good but we should not come to that point since poloniex doesnt really have a big issue after all.If they are running all the money then thats the time we do make some help from organizations or  case investigators. As of now poloniex is really experiencing problems.Im not residing on poloniex part but its already too deep to consider.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timup

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

It could also be a good idea to report Poloniex to the Federal Trade Commission

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/media/video-0054-how-file-complaint

BBB website: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
If that does not help and IF there is actual fraud being committed...complain here: http://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/fraud/

Also PLEASE spread this information, post it to all forums you can find, so that we can put a stop to this craziness.

and let's do this with any other company who rips us off... In most western countries there are BBB and gov offices that take our complaints seriously.
India, China, Hong Kong, Russia etc. do not bother to complain Smiley

post this info to all forums that you visit..
steveatlin

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:22:11 PM

Fuck Polo. I want to see them fully audited. Too much scammy shit going on. Like the last BTC rise - it's obvious they suspended all trading and sold off all their alts fucking everyone over, blaming DDos.

Oh, and my last withdrawal literally took more than 2 weeks.
timup

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:36:13 PM

Fuck Polo. I want to see them fully audited. Too much scammy shit going on. Like the last BTC rise - it's obvious they suspended all trading and sold off all their alts fucking everyone over, blaming DDos.

Oh, and my last withdrawal literally took more than 2 weeks.

ok great.. let us know what happens..
steveatlin

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:31:37 PM

I just filed a complaint with the BBB and FTC. Everyone who's sick of their bullshit should do the same.
timup

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:13:00 AM

I just filed a complaint with the BBB and FTC. Everyone who's sick of their bullshit should do the same.

let us know what happens and spread this information to every forum you visit... we must put these rip off companies back in line.. they ruin this whole business of trading coins... they scare people away.. and we need new people and money into this so that value of coins go up..
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:12:49 PM

I don't understand why you're all complaining.

Never had a problem with them. Any withdrawal is done in a few minutes - hours. Tickets are answered in a couple of days at max. Good support, good site... Poor servers though, hard to trade in a fast pace.

But if you're not a crazy guy who wants to update everything every 5 seconds the site is pretty cool. What are you expecting from them?

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:51:04 AM

Withdrawals seem fine, the lag is awful on mobile but ok on desktop (no idea why that is. Just keep refreshing on mobile and it'll work eventually). I don't think they're going to scam us but who knows.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:08:16 AM

That's why I transfered all my funds to bittrex. bittrex has a faster ui even though poloniex is much user friendly on mobile. I preffer to secure my funds on bittrex than in poloniex.
gmjosund

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:35:22 AM

Ahh no need to complain against Polo, they are working just fine Smiley
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:19:04 AM

That's why I transfered all my funds to bittrex. bittrex has a faster ui even though poloniex is much user friendly on mobile. I preffer to secure my funds on bittrex than in poloniex.

Bittrex is fine but only because they're so small ^^

Of course it's more secure and more smooth. But that's because the exchange is not used as much as polo.
I got an account on both and I find it much easier to trade on polo because there is much more activity and volume.

Misiek77

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:57:05 AM

Ok , after 1 month I have back my BTC.
R3d Antz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:55:49 AM

I don't understand why you're all complaining.

Never had a problem with them. Any withdrawal is done in a few minutes - hours. Tickets are answered in a couple of days at max. Good support, good site... Poor servers though, hard to trade in a fast pace.

But if you're not a crazy guy who wants to update everything every 5 seconds the site is pretty cool. What are you expecting from them?

I hope all goes well for you in polo
but i have problem there my STR withdrawal status processing until now (  46 days )

and no support response  Cry
Misiek77

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:38:26 PM

It is the fastest and safest way today. Diverting our funds from poloiex to bittrex is the right choice. Bittrex up to now still gives the trust and credibility of the exchange. Maybe we should hold back to trade in poloniex. We should try to switch to trading in bittrex until the poloniex back to normal as early.
black-lagoon

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

Waiting for 1 month thats a long enough.
What problems are you experiencing there, have you made a support ticket in the trollbox and are there any responses from them?
yoonline

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:19:29 PM

waiting 4 days for my deposit from ethermine and polo dont reply and dont give my stolen money, thats is what i call "SCAM"
timup

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:10:06 AM

COMPLAIN ABOUT POLONIEX HERE: This will put the end to their questionable practices.
It could be also a good idea to report Poloniex to the Federal Trade Commission
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/media/video-0054-how-file-complaint

Spread this information to all forums you visit. If ENOUGH of us complain they will do something about it.
jamesweb6

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:29:19 PM

18 days since polo stole 1.83 bitcoin from my wallet and dont answer my tickets
CathodeMouse

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

Waiting about 2 weeks my coins....