Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well Dammit, He Fired Comey  (Read 1037 times)
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:17:19 AM

When Trump came to power I thought he was Mr. clown. Now I think he's Mr. scandal. Any action or Comedy or scandal. I even like it.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:56:33 PM

Trump fired Commey in a manner so bizarre that one may think He was still on the Apprentice Show. In my regards Commey should have been fired when Trump took office and his position given to someone else.

But we didn't hear him say 'You're fired!' Wink

The best part is, Comey was giving a seminar to new FBI recruits when he got the news. One of them saw it on TV and commented on it, he looked up, thought it was a joke, until he called to confirm his term had gotten 'abbreviated', so to speak.

He should have sat him down at the table, with the chair, and played the Apprentice theme. Or, he could have gotten Schwarzenegger to fire him, it would have made more sense and had better optics than this. And then I wake up to this tweet?

“James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”

So given that was the most obvious threat in the history of presidential tweets, we can assume 45 may have said/did something compromising in front of Comey, like even discussing an active investigation with the director of the department that is running it? I'm sure that's all on the up and up, nothing odd here.

Trump, you know we can like, see this shit, right? Goddamned Deuterte is slicker than this. Not only do we have intrigue in the White House, but apparently it's as dumb as a brick shithouse.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:58:44 PM

Trump fired Commey in a manner so bizarre that one may think He was still on the Apprentice Show. In my regards Commey should have been fired when Trump took office and his position given to someone else.

The best part is, Comey was giving a seminar to new FBI recruits when he got the news. One of them saw it on TV and commented on it, he looked up, thought it was a joke, until he called to confirm his term had gotten 'abbreviated', so to speak.

He should have sat him down at the table, with the chair, and played the Apprentice theme. Or, he could have gotten Schwarzenegger to fire him, it would have made more sense and had better optics than this. And then I wake up to this tweet?

“James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”

So given that was the most obvious threat in the history of presidential tweets, we can assume 45 may have said/did something compromising in front of Comey, like even discussing an active investigation with the director of the department that is running it? I'm sure that's all on the up and up, nothing odd here.

Trump, you know we can like, see this shit, right? Goddamned Deuterte is slicker than this. Not only do we have intrigue in the White House, but apparently it's as dumb as a brick shithouse.

I'm Filipino and I'd agree, Trump definitely bags the award for making a media circus out of everything. When Duterte decided to kick his vice-president out of his cabinet (he only grudgingly appointed her because of the backlash of not giving her any official position) he at least had someone text her "please stop going to cabinet meetings". Still definitely nowhere close to this Trump circus where it seems Comey was the last to know of his dismissal.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:24:41 PM

I'm Filipino and I'd agree, Trump definitely bags the award for making a media circus out of everything. When Duterte decided to kick his vice-president out of his cabinet (he only grudgingly appointed her because of the backlash of not giving her any official position) he at least had someone text her "please stop going to cabinet meetings". Still definitely nowhere close to this Trump circus where it seems Comey was the last to know of his dismissal.

And not only that, but he didn't believe it when his people told him.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:46:55 PM

And not only that, but he didn't believe it when his people told him.

Cool

It seems everything is hardly believable these days. I wake up in the morning and wonder if I'm really alive.  Grin

Well, with this guy, someone told him that it was shown on TV, of course he wouldn't immediately believed that. He probably expected that if he'll ever be fired, it'll be in a more formal manner. Heck, even an SMS would have been better.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:01:23 PM

WikiLeaks Offers "US$100k For The Trump-Comey Tapes"

Following what many have described as a threat from President Trump earlier this morning directed at former FBI Director James Comey, WikiLeaks has just blasted out the following tweet offering a $100,000 reward for the "Trump-Comey tapes."  Moreover, folks who want to up the reward are encouraged to send bitcoins.

Of course, the message is a direct response to Trump's tweet from earlier which implied that there may in fact be recordings of his conversations with Comey.

For a White House that has been plagued with leaks from day 1, we have to imagine this added incentive is somewhat concerning for a Presidency under siege from all angles.

Read more at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-12/wikileaks-offers-us100k-trump-comey-tapes.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
GreenBits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:41:26 AM

WikiLeaks Offers "US$100k For The Trump-Comey Tapes"

Following what many have described as a threat from President Trump earlier this morning directed at former FBI Director James Comey, WikiLeaks has just blasted out the following tweet offering a $100,000 reward for the "Trump-Comey tapes."  Moreover, folks who want to up the reward are encouraged to send bitcoins.

Of course, the message is a direct response to Trump's tweet from earlier which implied that there may in fact be recordings of his conversations with Comey.

For a White House that has been plagued with leaks from day 1, we have to imagine this added incentive is somewhat concerning for a Presidency under siege from all angles.

Read more at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-12/wikileaks-offers-us100k-trump-comey-tapes.

Cool

Those tapes won't be necessary Wink Comey wrote the shit down. I must say, he was on my bastard list after the Hillary reveal, but now, he can sit with us. Clever man.

So the scoop is Trump flat out asked Comey to kill the Flynn investigation. Apparently (this is all unsubstantiated, by me at least, but being widely reported as from 'official sources), he asked Sessions and Pence to leave the room, looked Comey in the eye and flat out asked him to dead the Flynn investigation, after getting briefed from Yates about the issues with Flynn. Obvious Watergate jokes and comparisons aside, this is a huge obstruction of justice.

A round of applause for 45. That took nuts people. It was fucking retarded, like, full retarded, but the gesture was a grand gambut, a binary that apparently didn't go so bigly. Comey went home and wrote the shit down, and shared it with a select few folks to cover his ass. In fact, I remember Comey saying during an meeting that he would 'definitely finish serving his full term as director', which was odd because no one really asked him that, at the time. He was talking across the table, so to speak, that was aimed at Trump. Trump took the bait, canned his ass, and now we have an infinite popcorn scenario.

At this point, it would be unkind to kick a downed man. I will cease being so cynical if I can help it (some of this shit is just ignorant, it defies logic of explanation and must be pointed out). He's in over his head, the GOP just cut loose the kite string, the majority of America would like to see him impeached, and this is like if Nixon and Ollie North had a baby that sold guns to drug cartels. This is done people. Watch everything wrap up, it will play out so very interestingly.

America's gonna be great again, shortly Wink
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:14:45 AM

Those tapes won't be necessary Wink Comey wrote the shit down. I must say, he was on my bastard list after the Hillary reveal, but now, he can sit with us. Clever man.

So the scoop is Trump flat out asked Comey to kill the Flynn investigation. Apparently (this is all unsubstantiated, by me at least, but being widely reported as from 'official sources), he asked Sessions and Pence to leave the room, looked Comey in the eye and flat out asked him to dead the Flynn investigation, after getting briefed from Yates about the issues with Flynn. Obvious Watergate jokes and comparisons aside, this is a huge obstruction of justice.

A round of applause for 45. That took nuts people. It was fucking retarded, like, full retarded, but the gesture was a grand gambut, a binary that apparently didn't go so bigly. Comey went home and wrote the shit down, and shared it with a select few folks to cover his ass. In fact, I remember Comey saying during an meeting that he would 'definitely finish serving his full term as director', which was odd because no one really asked him that, at the time. He was talking across the table, so to speak, that was aimed at Trump. Trump took the bait, canned his ass, and now we have an infinite popcorn scenario.

At this point, it would be unkind to kick a downed man. I will cease being so cynical if I can help it (some of this shit is just ignorant, it defies logic of explanation and must be pointed out). He's in over his head, the GOP just cut loose the kite string, the majority of America would like to see him impeached, and this is like if Nixon and Ollie North had a baby that sold guns to drug cartels. This is done people. Watch everything wrap up, it will play out so very interestingly.

America's gonna be great again, shortly Wink

Writing it down is of limited use since anyone can write anything.  I write stuff down that I can swear to in court.  If Comey did that, fine.  If not, he'll have to perjure himself.  Of course if Trump asked him cold to drop whatever Flynn case(s) may have been cooking in spite of there being a 'there' there, that's a something which is a genuine abuse of power and Trump should get nailed on it as should anyone else who's abused their power within the statute of limitations.

Something is odd with the whole Flynn situation.  The mainstream media is still going bananas about him.  Trump should not have much reason to care about him any more so I find the suggestion that this is all Trump and Comey discussed to be less than complete.  Something tells me that Flynn in particular has some juicy intel and perhaps a plan to re-enter the political arena in one form or another.  I like the guy so I hope that both are true.

What I heard (from Infowars IIRC) is that tracing back the paper chain to see who authorized the access to NSA data on Trump, or at least on his associates, is something which should be fairly quick and easy.  Comey was slow-walking it.  Trump got fed up and fired his ass.  (It's more than likely that the paper trail ends up pointing to Obama, and Comey himself may be a link in the chain.)

I've heard again that "tapes" (to use Trump's often meaningful quotes) exist of Comey both fucking little boys dressed up to look like Howdy Doody on Epstein's pedo-Island, and ass-fucking Prince Charles who is also outfitted similarly (and looks a little like Howdy Doody anyway.)  And Trump might have these tapes.  It's quite possible that the party who recently reported this got it from the same source I did originally.  Namely 'The Doctor of Common Sense' on Youtube.  In that case a second source is value-less.

I also heard that Henry Kissinger's unscheduled stop by the Whitehouse right after Comey was shit-caned was for the purpose of offering Trump a big-fish's head (Clinton or someone of her caliber) if he would cease and desist further exploration of human trafficking.  Human trafficking (and associated evil) seems to be key to the current 'deep state' hold on power and they will do anything to halt exploration of it.

If Hillary or Barack or someone(s) of that class fry, and law enforcement loses interest in tracking down pedos in high places, it will be a reasonably strong observation substantiating the conjecture about Kissinger's visit (and more generally his game.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: