Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin stuck for almost 96 hours  (Read 278 times)
Ajus1 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:50:55 AM

Please I sent a bitcoin for almost four days and it showing unconfirmed.  This has made me really worried  and don't what  else to do.  Please I need someone to help me. Here is the  hash code:
b27e371f54cd24d2bdcc8d9e283dc7929589949c6d8ab47232feb6d13cb9f778. Please I made  mistake of customising my fees to 0.49 and I am using blockchain mobile wallet.  Please I need your help.
Thanks
Ajus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 04:03:44 AM

Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802212.0 for what you can do.

Since you are using blockchain.info's wallet, there is not much that you are able to do except ask miners for help.

PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:14:17 AM

Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802212.0 for what you can do.

Since you are using blockchain.info's wallet, there is not much that you are able to do except ask miners for help.

Hello sir Achow, What is the effect of rebroadcasting the transaction? I'm confused about it if it is really helping to made the transaction fast. I read some info regarding this rebroadcasting process that helps to made the confirmation fast. Is this a legit tweak?

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 04:17:10 AM

Hello sir Achow, What is the effect of rebroadcasting the transaction? I'm confused about it if it is really helping to made the transaction fast. I read some info regarding this rebroadcasting process that helps to made the confirmation fast. Is this a legit tweak?
Rebroadcasting a transaction means that you are reminding the network that the transaction exists. Otherwise the transaction would get evicted from nodes' mempools after some time if it remained unconfirmed. It does not actually help a transaction confirm faster. Rebroadcasting just makes the transaction reach more nodes and remain in nodes' mempools.

Ajus1 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:16:01 PM

I was suprise when I woke up this morning and saw the bitcoin has returned back to my wallet only to check again that it has rest to the same address with it showing pending. What happened?. I am not the one the one that sent it and today make it five days from the time I first sent it. So I need advise because the article I read said that it supposed to returned 1 to 7 days and nobody mentioned it resending on its own? . Pls guys help me because the miners fee are too high.
Thanks
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:32:20 PM

I was suprise when I woke up this morning and saw the bitcoin has returned back to my wallet only to check again that it has rest to the same address with it showing pending. What happened?. I am not the one the one that sent it and today make it five days from the time I first sent it. So I need advise because the article I read said that it supposed to returned 1 to 7 days and nobody mentioned it resending on its own? . Pls guys help me because the miners fee are too high.
Thanks
i have got same problem with you i get my bitcoin back after several days my transaction not confirmed, yes i know that miners fee too high now but i am prefer to give high fees than my bitcoin transaction never get confirmation, usually i give fees amount like blockchain suggest and my transaction get confirmation faster
Ajus1 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:48:32 PM

My question is will my bitcoin transfer  be drop finally and how long do I wait it wait to be dropped by the network after resending on its own so I can send to receiver with higher fee so it can be confirmed quickly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: