Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New iOS and Android App for Poloniex  (Read 15854 times)
plu (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:52:51 AM

I'm planning to add more features as time is passing. Now there's a new version including the real time order book. Next I'm planning to work on displaying the trades in real time. In the future there's also trading features planned.

So far I only have experience in building iOS Apps, but I'm considering an Android version once the iOS one is feature complete.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
plu (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:29:33 AM

You can follow this Twitter Account to receive updates/news about the app: https://twitter.com/poloios
tattoodev

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

www.tattoocoin.net

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:59:17 PM

following very interesting!

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:13:21 AM

I'm planning to add more features as time is passing. Now there's a new version including the real time order book. Next I'm planning to work on displaying the trades in real time. In the future there's also trading features planned.

So far I only have experience in building iOS Apps, but I'm considering an Android version once the iOS one is feature complete.

Really looking forward to it!
Good job OP!
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:45:19 AM

You can follow this Twitter Account to receive updates/news about the app: https://twitter.com/poloios
Might give it a follow if I have time later. Do you plan on making an android app with the same functionalities? I think that there are a lot of people who have an android device that would like to utilize this app.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:00:20 PM

It doesn't do any notifications yet. For that I would need a backend. Also Android is not planned currently, sorry.

Boo. There goes 88% of the market. Oh well, who knows how well it would work right any anywho. And this isn't official or open source so why trust it? They have a mobile site that works.
Tupacalyps

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:04:37 PM

Nice App!  I use Blockfolio and it's like a tiny little screen full of crack but when there is a major up or down shift I find myself going to the Polo site to see what the latest activity is in more detail.  I love the fact you tossed the trollbox on here too.  I purchased the Pro version and look forward to all updates you have planned.  Gave it a 5 star rating also  Grin
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:48:34 PM

It doesn't do any notifications yet. For that I would need a backend. Also Android is not planned currently, sorry.

Boo. There goes 88% of the market. Oh well, who knows how well it would work right any anywho. And this isn't official or open source so why trust it? They have a mobile site that works.

It does work on iPhone 5s, doesn't work as it should on iPhone 6s...
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:08:27 AM

hello,where is Android app Huh
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:31:28 AM

i just download it.
GUI is nice. but me here slow loading market price.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:06:25 PM

It has been more than a week since I have started using your app and I'm very satisfied, it is clean and the color are just perfect for the eyes.

The UI and UX are perfect except when I try to read the charts which after a second or two it gets closed and shows a popup to  buy it which is good for you of course, that's like a trial 2 seconds then buy Tongue

Now that the trollbox is not anymore available are you considering removed the Trollbox tabbar icon, it's only blank now!!!
xFiber

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:01:42 AM

Yea I'm also waiting for that however I'm not sure if that's on the agenda of the dev. I think a lot of people would enjoy that (including you and me).
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:14:25 PM

Very nice app, thanks, I Would try!!  Cheesy
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:02:13 AM

It does work on iPhone 5s, doesn't work as it should on iPhone 6s...

Ouch. Maybe you should buy a phone that can do the basics rather than buying based on hyped up buzzwords. For the $1200 you paid for it it should load mobile sites hahaha.

Yea I'm also waiting for that however I'm not sure if that's on the agenda of the dev. I think a lot of people would enjoy that (including you and me).

It's not coming.
CoinTek

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:13:49 AM

hmmmm weird when I search on the app store I don't see it, I found one called Polo - for the poloniex bitcoin /altcoin exchange....is this the one?
debelann

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:43:08 PM

Just found how favorite market can be set. Smiley
Will keep the app for some days.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:46:34 PM

hmmmm weird when I search on the app store I don't see it, I found one called Polo - for the poloniex bitcoin /altcoin exchange....is this the one?
What is the point ? Poloniex has a mobile friendly site and you can use the website along with desktop version option nicely from your safari browser.Instead of just watching,use the real time website to do trading I might add.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:46:41 PM

What is the point ? Poloniex has a mobile friendly site and you can use the website along with desktop version option nicely from your safari browser.Instead of just watching,use the real time website to do trading I might add.

I check everyday and maybe I open this app more than 10 times a day to check the "trending" of the coins in poloniex.

The UX/UI is just perfect, much better than the poloniex mobile/responsive website and I can say that the app loads the data much faster.

Thank you...
plu (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

I started working on an Android version. The first version is very minimalistic (just like the first iOS version was): It only displays the current markets in a table in receives updates in real time.

You can find it soon on the Play Store (it just got published, takes probably a few hours to find it):

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plunien.poloniex
xenxen

Activity: 763

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:00:10 AM

good to know that app store have a poloniex app.it is easy to acces with ios phone..any one can try this app and any feedback?

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀