Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is going to dump on you at some point  (Read 3819 times)
ratatatat (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:16:57 AM

That's a certainty.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:36:00 AM

i think not dump
ussualy every bitcoin price incraese all altcoin down price, all people sell altcoin , convert to bitcoin and then convert to fiat money
people selling altcoin not dump, only convert to bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:50:00 AM

Thats just the name of the game its all about who strikes first but this is some thing new we are about to experience

Bitcoin prices are at their highest we have ever seen and some altcoins are equally soaring i dont think its the time to panic sell hold longer. 
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 05:01:24 AM

Thats just the name of the game its all about who strikes first but this is some thing new we are about to experience

Bitcoin prices are at their highest we have ever seen and some altcoins are equally soaring i dont think its the time to panic sell hold longer.  

Yes something new arrised, thats something is the new members buying bitcoin to buy other coins, thats why bitcoin and all altcoins gonna have price high records every day.

the times where the old traders and whales dictates the market is over ! the power now is between the hands of the new members investing in altcoins. whales gonna always bump and dump but the tendency of all coins gonna be high day after week after months from now.

ratatatat (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:05:08 AM

not yet, but at some point - just don't forget   Wink

Yes something new arrised, thats something is the new members buying bitcoin to buy other coins, thats why bitcoin and all altcoins gonna have price high records every day.

the times where the old traders and whales dictates the market is over ! the power now is between the hands of the new members investing in altcoins. whales gonna always bump and dump but the tendency of all coins gonna be high day after week after months from now.

What happens when every noob has bought and new buyers come in slower? What happens when everyone has bought all the coins they wanted?  Wink
RewFrew

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 05:08:15 AM

not yet, but at some point - just don't forget   Wink

For sure he gonna always dump and pump with some bubble explosion in between like this arrised those 2days, but the tendacy gonna be always high high high, explosing all records.

RewFrew

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 05:11:36 AM

not yet, but at some point - just don't forget   Wink

What happens when every noob has bought and new buyers come in slower? What happens when everyone has bought all the coins they wanted?  Wink

Already responded, Bubble. thats the market.

RewFrew

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 05:17:11 AM

Like you know, bubble are normal in a market, and crypto market is so small, so they are always gonna be bubbles.

But i'm talking there about the tendencies of high prices... its just the beginning!

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:46:18 AM

That's a certainty.
Yep. And there will be much crying.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:51:56 AM

right now there is a bubble but there is also some denial in the altcoin market.
prices have gone up super fast and super big. now they need to come down in a dump, we already saw some massive dump take place. but people are associating it with poloniex being down, but it actually is the other way around, the altcoins got dumped and polo went down because of it!
we will surely see many dead cat bounces all around the market to get some more victims but eventually they all end up dumping after they lost a good amount of money and they started facing the reality.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
lurker10

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:53:51 AM

Let's define terms, we're talking about breaking of the Great Crypto Bull market that started in the winter of 2016/17, right?

Well, this breaking is not going to happen this month. There is a possibility it will happen at year-end.

Price corrections (some as big as 33-50%) will be happening all the time though as the bull is hard to ride, it tends to throw away those who don't hold tight.

RewFrew

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 06:07:48 AM

Bubble bubble bubble, what bubble are talking about? 1929 or 2008? if so cryptocurrencies have more than 10years before that big bubble.

In the meantime we are in very small bubbles sometimes because the crypto market is new and so small.

"99% of the people around me laugh when I speak about criptocurrencies. There is nobody inside this new asset class. How can we live in a bubble if 99% of the people I know do not even know what is this blockchain technology about? I think you are confusing high volatility with a bubble. Of course we will see eventually a bubble, but it will be a bubble when your taxi driver tells you how good is buying bitcoin! That will be the time to jump!" Said someone, and i'm with him.

Viper1

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:11:48 AM

Let's define terms, we're talking about breaking of the Great Crypto Bull market that started in the winter of 2016/17, right?

Well, this breaking is not going to happen this month. There is a possibility it will happen at year-end.

Price corrections (some as big as 33-50%) will be happening all the time though as the bull is hard to ride, it tends to throw away those who don't hold tight.

Segwit has roughly 6 more months to activate but the outcome of this "war" will probably be known before that. My gut says 3-4 months and then things will really start to change across the board.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:12:26 AM

Any experience trader will understand that soon the market correct itself, I don't think  the correction will lead to dump because from the look of things alot of institutional funds have enter the space and expect this trend to continue and crypto get more media exposure

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Viper1

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:13:19 AM

Bubble bubble bubble, what bubble are talking about? 1929 or 2008? if so cryptocurrencies have more than 10years before that big bubble.

In the meantime we are in very small bubbles sometimes because the crypto market is new and so small.

"99% of the people around me laugh when I speak about criptocurrencies. There is nobody inside this new asset class. How can we live in a bubble if 99% of the people I know do not even know what is this blockchain technology about? I think you are confusing high volatility with a bubble. Of course we will see eventually a bubble, but it will be a bubble when your taxi driver tells you how good is buying bitcoin! That will be the time to jump!" Said someone, and i'm with him.
Go educate yourself. Go look at life time charts for coins. See that 2014 bubble for bitcoin and what happened with that? Those that have been around here for awhile know how these things tend to trend.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:18:38 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_bubble
"An economic bubble or asset bubble (sometimes also referred to as a speculative bubble, a market bubble, a price bubble, a financial bubble, a speculative mania, or a balloon) is trade in an asset at a price or price range that strongly exceeds the asset's intrinsic value."

or a better explanation from investopedia
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bubble.asp
"A bubble is an economic cycle characterized by rapid escalation of asset prices followed by a contraction. It is created by a surge in asset prices unwarranted by the fundamentals of the asset and driven by exuberant market behavior. When no more investors are willing to buy at the elevated price, a massive selloff occurs, causing the bubble to deflate."

a bubble has nothing to do with whether or not people around you know about that asset. it is all about price and how that price reached the current inflated state. and the two above descriptions match the situation in altcoin market 100%.
- price went up rapidly : check
- exceeding the  intrinsic value of altcoins : check
- followed by a dump : check
- history of these altcoins being pump and dump : check

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
RewFrew

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 06:31:44 AM

More advanced crypto experts dont have the same view about the bubble, they was there in 2014..

An event happens, millions of witness, and millions of views, thats how it work, this is not like math where all mankind are ok about 1+1= 2

i'm out of this bubble talks, more advanced experts than you arent ok about it.

whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:32:20 AM

Depends on the type of coin you invest in.

lurker10

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:34:56 AM

Segwit has roughly 6 more months to activate but the outcome of this "war" will probably be known before that. My gut says 3-4 months and then things will really start to change across the board.

Bitcoin is too big to change: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1908585

RewFrew

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 06:46:48 AM

a bubble has nothing to do with whether or not people around you know about that asset. it is all about price and how that price reached the current inflated state. and the two above descriptions match the situation in altcoin market 100%.
- price went up rapidly : check
- exceeding the  intrinsic value of altcoins : check
- followed by a dump : check
- history of these altcoins being pump and dump : check

If all these are checked, what the hell are you doing there? Sell all your crypto to dollars right now and exit!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: