Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex XRP withdrawal issue  (Read 646 times)
Ramchandra (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:41:49 AM

Its passed one month I am trying to contact Poloniex Support Team but till now they have not reply my tickets.

The issue is that i did XRP withdrawal but thrice the status is Complete Error.

The XRP is not been received to the receiving address and not refunded back to me on the account.

Please help me with my problem.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:44:54 AM

Try to open a new ticket, as you can see they boosted em helpdesk

https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.06.07-Improving-Our-Support-Capacity/

Wink

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
malami

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:47:57 AM

Its passed one month I am trying to contact Poloniex Support Team but till now they have not reply my tickets.

The XRP is not been received to the receiving address and not refunded back to me on the account.

Keep trying to contact them and open new tickets if they don't respond. Their support is embarassingly backlogged and thousands are having a similar issue to yours.

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:59:28 AM

Sad to say I think Poloniex is disaster waiting to happen, we all can feel it or perhaps it is already happened.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

Polo is getting worst each day. Sia deposits are not available. People had issues with the withdrawals.
Now, Trollbox is omitted? I mean what is going on?
Gunntha

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:02:57 PM

The last few weeks Polo is awful.
Lag, no Support, Trollbox switched off ... I think about leaving Polo ...
EthSports

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:58:06 AM

It sounds like their end probably shows it as solved/successful withdraw so they aren't noticing your messages... Maybe try on the trollbox? Cool
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:09:43 AM

It sounds like their end probably shows it as solved/successful withdraw so they aren't noticing your messages... Maybe try on the trollbox? Cool

There is no trollbox now, now the moderators that were in the trollbox are in the support team and are trying to resolve the problems faster than before, don't know how much effective is that but they recommend to not send many repeat tickets as it will not get that ticked resolved "faster".
https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.06.07-Improving-Our-Support-Capacity/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: