Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have PayPal, want BTC. Will be buying everyday. Need a fulltime Supplier  (Read 1107 times)
CashRulesEverything (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:47:03 PM

Why would you pick a username like that and then want to deal with Paypal?  Obviously, your going to rant and rave that this is BS and blah blah blah, but the fact of the matter is your probably a scammer and looking to take some btc from a newbie.  Have fun with your neg trust.
Why the fuck do you post on my thread when I clearly said that shit talkers who boost post have no permission to comment here?
Exchanging with PayPal is the easier and more profitable way for me. I swear to god you shit talkers crank me the fuck up,
And anybody is capable of scamming so don't bother me with your bullshit, it can be you, your mother, your grandfather, ANYFUCKINGBODY.

You really are stupid aren't you.  The first thing I look for when calling a scam is whether they say, "If your shit talker don't post".  That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  I have been scammed for well over 60k over the last few years, and I refuse to let others fall prey to the scams and schemes of those who have no life and resort to stealing instead of getting their fat asses up and get a job.

So no, I will not listen to your ranting and raving and I will continue to speak out against anyone who is very clearly trying to rip other people off.  At the very least, if you aren't trying to steal, you should be smart enough to know that using paypal is not how things are done around here.
If you got scammed then it is ONLY your fault. Only idiots can get scammed.
I want to use paypal because that's the easiest, quickest method for me
You nigga need to shut the fuck up
I suggest for those who are dealing with this man much better to don't risk you bitcoin this is the same as other newbie asking for loan or buying bitcoin with paypal i also experience the same as above scam by newbie that i thought he can't reverse the payment..
This type post he is begging to deal paypal to bitcoin but he is not a good sample.
If you really want to buy bitcoins with paypal why don't you try virwox instead..
I don't like Virwox. That's simple.
I am not BEGGING to deal PayPal with BTC, I want to find a full-time supplier you dumb ass nigga
And just cause you niggas got scammed means nothing and has nothing to do with me. I suggest you to google how to properly use a tampon on your period
lordcameltoe

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:08:18 AM

Paypal, Fresh Account, Skype, Promise of Unlimited Money, no signs of professional intent, talks like a hood rat... yup, everything seems to add up: SCAM
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: