Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:29:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Custom Wordpress Plugin - Free Bitcoin Lottery (faucet like claims)  (Read 2167 times)
BitcoinDetector (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

www.bitcoindetector.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 12:16:50 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 07:23:42 AM by BitcoinDetector

Selling unique plugin for your Wordpress site.

It looks like faucet, behaves like faucet, but it's not. Difference is that instead of Satoshis, visitors claim free entries to raffle/lottery.

We've decided to develop this script because regular faucets simply didn't work for us as it's difficult to control the spending and avoid cheaters. With this plugin, it's easy to control your daily/weekly/monthly expenses, but still offer attractive rewards to users. For example, we're currently paying out 1000 prizes of 250 Satoshis. This mean (strictly in theory!), that one user can get all 1000 winning tickets (again, theoretically, if random draw hits all his tickets). In reality, our top winners get more that 30000 Satoshi/daily draw - that's about 120 winning tickets for most persistent users.

Working (and only existing) demo of this plugin can be found at our site: https://www.bitcoindetector.com/free-bitcoin-lottery-faucet/.

Plugin features (all in WP backend):
  • Referral commission (in percent)
  • Seniority bonuses (loyal visitors get more entries, set in days and percent)
  • Reset seniority after X days
  • Set claim timer(in seconds)
  • Sound alert when timer has passed (upload your own sounds)
  • Payouts: set how much raffle entries can a visitor get per claim (enter number of entries/odds)
  • Draw prizes: set how much you wish to pay out on each draw by setting multiple prizes and number of winners for each of them (you know exactly how much you will spend on each draw)
  • Detailed stats for users (on separate page)
  • Detailed stats for admin + tools (reset seniority, add penalty, add bonus entries, move balance...)
  • Translation to other languages and modification of prompts via GUI
  • Display entries for current round on website
  • Display last X payouts on website
  • Random draw of winners

Protection:
  • 24h submit limitation
  • Ban address above submit limitation
  • Brodcasting ban (referral + referred users)
  • Anti bot protection + automatic IP/Bitcoin address ban
  • Manual whitelist/blacklist of BTC addresses, IP addresses, IP ranges
  • Ban removal

Access management:
  • Option to allow only registered users
  • Force users to specify one Bitcoin address
  • Pay only to addresses linked to accounts

CAPTCHA integrations:
  • Solvemedia (Captcha)
  • Recaptcha

Wallet integrations:
  • Bitcoind JSON-RPC
  • faucethub.io
  • epay.info
  • FaucetBOX

What will buyer get?

Terms of Service:
  • No leaking/sharing the plugin! Doesn't make sense to pay fot it and give it to everyone...
  • No refunds - once you get the plugin, it's yours

Price:
0.05 BTC

Exclusive price (only one person gets the plugin and I don't sell it any more):
0.50 BTC
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 03:08:56 PM

Interesting ideea Smiley
The bad part is the users want to get some Satoshis every time they hit the claim button.
I think many users will abandon if they do not win anything at the first draw.

BitcoinDetector (OP)

www.bitcoindetector.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 04:34:20 PM

Interesting ideea Smiley
The bad part is the users want to get some Satoshis every time they hit the claim button.

Yeah, but those who stick around can get really nice daily reward, much better than on most of ordinary faucets.
Like I said, it's possible to modify the plugin, so you can sell lottery tickets, make variable prizes based on number of sold tickets etc.

If you have ordinary faucet and spend 5000 sat/user/day, and you have 1000 users, that's quite a lot. But with lottery, one user can win let's say 100 of 5000 Satoshi prizes, if you can afford it Smiley
Besides, you can organize weekly draws with larger prize fund and big numner of winning tickets... etc. etc. It's flexible... Smiley
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

Interesting ideea Smiley

Yeah, but those who stick around can get really nice daily reward, much better than on most of ordinary faucets.
Like I said, it's possible to modify the plugin, so you can sell lottery tickets, make variable prizes based on number of sold tickets etc.

If you have ordinary faucet and spend 5000 sat/user/day, and you have 1000 users, that's quite a lot. But with lottery, one user can win let's say 100 of 5000 Satoshi prizes, if you can afford it Smiley
Besides, you can organize weekly draws with larger prize fund and big numner of winning tickets... etc. etc. It's flexible... Smiley

Yes, I got your ideea. That's why I said it is interesting.
Now is up to you (as website owner) to convince/motivate the users to play on your website.
Good luck with your website and also with your sale!

BitcoinDetector (OP)

www.bitcoindetector.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 07:26:48 AM

Considering the current Bitcoin price, we've reduced our prices significantly! Smiley
sonhatq

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:21:53 PM

hello
I dont find where is the lottery in your demo?

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION
HomePageTwitterAnnThread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: