Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonpay Plastic/Virtual Bitcoin Card  (Read 8471 times)
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:57:49 AM

I like the site, signing up was easy.
I received the card with any problem (in EU and in euro).

Now I am just not able to load the card, whatever the browser I use, it says I am over the load limit which is not logical as I never loaded the card.

I left a message to support but had no answer to date ...

Let's hope it will go smoothly !
Hi! Could you please, tell me the number of your ticket, so we can solve your issue asap.

The interface does not provide any ticket number when posting. I do not know where to go to see my open tickets Tongue

Hello abuisine! You can see your ticket number in the confirmation letter that was sent to you via email after you've created a ticket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:00:46 PM

I hope you choose to distributed free card to reputable member here in forum so that they can test your service..
If its still available for free card or even just a virtual card do you have free vouch to test their service..
I planning to use this card for buying service online.. hope you can be still given free cards,, thanks..
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:16:23 PM

Very nice and project like this will attract many investors including me. I am a bitcoin enthusiast and have a virtual bitcoin card is what I will try to work on. Wish this project well.
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:51:15 AM

I hope you choose to distributed free card to reputable member here in forum so that they can test your service..
If its still available for free card or even just a virtual card do you have free vouch to test their service..
I planning to use this card for buying service online.. hope you can be still given free cards,, thanks..

Hello crairezx20,

Bonpay Virtual Cards issuance is free of charge. You are welcome to register a free account and test our service here.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to ask.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:56:22 AM

Very nice and project like this will attract many investors including me. I am a bitcoin enthusiast and have a virtual bitcoin card is what I will try to work on. Wish this project well.

Hello Idrisu,

We will be happy to see you among our investors. You are welcome to subscribe here to be notified for all updates.

Thank you,
Bonpay Team

parsierngue

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:05:32 PM

When will the "reissue" feature be available for cards?
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:55:15 PM

Hello crairezx20,

Bonpay Virtual Cards issuance is free of charge. You are welcome to register a free account and test our service here.

What are the monthly costs of your card for a holder?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:01:39 PM

Hello crairezx20,

Hi sud! The monthly card maintenance is $0.5 for both plastic and virtual cards.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:35:10 PM

When will the "reissue" feature be available for cards?
Hello parsierngue! This feature will certainly be available but I can't tell you the exact date right now. Just keep in touch not to miss our announcements.

sud

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:19:59 PM

Hello crairezx20,

Hi sud! The monthly card maintenance is $0.5 for both plastic and virtual cards.

That's cheap! One last quiestion Smiley Can I check somewhere at which ATM near me it's possible to withdraw cash using the card?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:09:51 AM

Hello crairezx20,

That's cheap! One last quiestion Smiley Can I check somewhere at which ATM near me it's possible to withdraw cash using the card?
You can withdraw cash in any ATM where Visa cards are accepted locally or anywhere in the world. 

matumbaman

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:05:28 AM

Nice there's a new choice in the market, will try you Bonpay!
sud

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:59:58 PM

Hello crairezx20,

You can withdraw cash in any ATM where Visa cards are accepted locally or anywhere in the world. 

OK, this is what I was looking for, just ordered your plastic card. Waiting for shipment Cool
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:45:53 PM

Dear users!
Did you know about our Bounty Campaign? You can participate and earn some bonuses!
Check the rules here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216322.0
Also, welcome to our ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214692

Bonpay

diogoo

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:23:15 AM

Hi,

In your website you say that the list of your partners/investors include Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, Ethereum... but there is no mention to this in your whitepaper. Can you tell us more about this?
Thank you
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:06:02 PM

I actually don't know if the partnership with bittrex, bitfinix, etc are true or just to get potential customers excited. I'd like to support this project and hoping to receive my card soon, hopefully before start of ico.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:04:43 AM

Hi,

In your website you say that the list of your partners/investors include Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, Ethereum... but there is no mention to this in your whitepaper. Can you tell us more about this?
Thank you

Hi diogoo,
We have a list of our partners/investors on the website only as with several partners/investors we have already agreed, while with others we still negotiate. We don't want to disclose information about our partners regarding the security. We'll announce all the data later at forums and in our social networks (Slack, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium, Youtube, Telegram, Instagram).
Thank you!

virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:20:26 PM

I want to know that to which countries will you provide your cards? Will it be for all countries or it will be only for a limited countries of the world like all other card providers are doing. If you have a limited countries then will we know that which are that?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:04:32 AM

I want to know that to which countries will you provide your cards? Will it be for all countries or it will be only for a limited countries of the world like all other card providers are doing. If you have a limited countries then will we know that which are that?

So far, regarding issuing and delivering cards we support only the EU zone. The list of supported countries is on our website.
However, you can use your Bonpay card to withdraw cash at any ATM, make purchases at points of sale or online worldwide, where plastic cards are accepted.
Anyway, we are doing our best to negotiate with our partners in order to scale the coverage.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:01:20 PM

ATTENTION ALL!
Important update for our Bounty Campaign.
We introduce new bounty activity: Website Translation in Translation and Moderation section.
Due to low user activity in Blog/Articles and Video sections, it was decided to relocate reward token pool from these sections to increase Translation and Moderation pool for Website Translation section.

Relocations:
Blogs/Articles 70000 BON
Video 30000 BON
Translation and Moderation 60000 BON

Payment:

All pages (8 in total): 150 stakes.

How to participate?

1. To reserve language send your Bitcointalk profile and portfolio to email: david.bel@bonpay.com
2. Reserved languages for translation you can find here: https://goo.gl/FBK69T
3. After completing the Translation, send your material to david.bel@bonpay.com. Subject: Website Translation (your language).

Terms, Rules and Conditions:

1. Translation must be Original, using any kind of translation tools, google translators etc is not allowed, if detected, translation will be blacklisted.
2. Reserve language for translation only via email. Reservation posts in this thread will not be counted.
3. After receiving materials, participants will have 5 days to finish the translation. In case of delay, reward for translation will be reduced for 10 stakes/day. Always confirm email with materials.
4. Participant must translate all pages. If translated only part of the materials, participant will not be eligible for payment.
5. We are looking for translators into following languages only: Indonesian, Chinese, Italian, French, German, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish.

You can find our Bounty Campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216322.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: