Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonpay Plastic/Virtual Bitcoin Card  (Read 8471 times)
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:02:36 PM

Does anyone know of the Bonpay cards would work at Canadian ATM's? for withdrawal in to CAD?

thanks

worldtraveller
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:20:06 PM

Does anyone know of the Bonpay cards would work at Canadian ATM's? for withdrawal in to CAD?

thanks
Currently Bonpay is only available to EU customers.
You are not allowed to create an account with them as they do not accepts Canada.
But Bonpay said that they are working behind to offer their service worldwide. So we all are waiting for that news.

~snip~

Hello,

You are welcome to use Bonpay wallet as a general Bitcoin wallet and spend it in services that accept Bitcoin payments. You can also send Bitcoin to other Bonpay wallets absolutely free.
We plan to add more deposit/withdrawal features to our service. Token Sale participants will have the chance to vote for the most demanded features to implement first.

Currently launching Bonpay's cards service for users outside EU is our priority. The official announcement will be made when the contract will be signed.
Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.
There is no option to send payment from the wallet. There is only one way to spend is through Bonpay Card.
Lets say I have deposited to Bonpay wallet tonight, and tomorrow I want to withdraw back my money. How?

So my question was to know then why do you write that you are offering crypto wallet service. Instead you should only write Bonpay card service.
diogoo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:54:42 PM

Hi,

In your website you say that the list of your partners/investors include Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, Ethereum... but there is no mention to this in your whitepaper. Can you tell us more about this?
Thank you

Hi diogoo,
We have a list of our partners/investors on the website only as with several partners/investors we have already agreed, while with others we still negotiate. We don't want to disclose information about our partners regarding the security. We'll announce all the data later at forums and in our social networks (Slack, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium, Youtube, Telegram, Instagram).
Thank you!

So basically you are admiting you have nothing with them, but just negotiating... that's not a partner or investor, so your website is missleading. In a first look i liked your project but now I wonder what else is missleading... not investing in you that's for sure.

Hello diogoo,
Thank you for your feedback.
We have already working product and corporate with exchanges as our cryptocurrency liquidity providers. There will be more exchanges and more liquidity providers to help us implement the idea of DLN in the future.
Please consider that we have never said that exchanges were our investors. We also negotiate with the top exchanges regarding BON token listing and these negotiations are still in process.
Should you have questions, please, do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate all opinions that can help us build a better service.
Thank you!

Thank you for your answer.
I see that now you say "we corporate with" instead of partners/investors. It's a bit better but still a bit misleading because as you said you are negotiating and "corporate" implies that you have some kind of agreement. Anyway good luck with your project
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:29:08 PM

Can you tell me about the countries which you people allow for to get the plastic and virtual card? I think you are also providing the cards to only the residents of Europe  as nowadays all of the crypto debit cards providers provide only to that area.
If that is only for Europe, then please tell us that we will get benefit if we participate to buy shares?

Right, currently, we support only EU zone countries. However, it's only the beginning. We are striving to reach worldwide coverage. The full list of countries you can find on our website.

Regarding benefits, BON token holders will receive an incentive of 0.65% referral commission from each payment made by Bonpay Card owners. Accumulative amount of fees from these transactions will determine reward pool. Bonpay’s goal is to distribute this reward regularly in ETH (or in BON tokens on client’s request) every six months and subsequently, every month. BON tokens do not give their holders ownership in the company but give the right to early access to the newly launched products. Besides, with contribution over 10+ ETH you can get a free card, all the details on free card obtaining are here.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:00:49 PM

thanks

You can use the card anywhere in the world, where Visa cards are accepted. However, card order and delivery are currently possible within EU zone.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

thanks

You can use the card anywhere in the world, where Visa cards are accepted. However, card order and delivery are currently possible within EU zone.
Do you have plans to deliver to other parts or maybe When should we expect card delivery to be possible to other parts of the world?
Registered for an account but can I get clarification if Bonpay wallet is ready to be used as am aware that the token sale is currently ongoing.
Toorobit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:51:41 PM

thanks

you offer Visa card ?

bank issue Wave Crest ? or diff...
confirm pls...
TokenSell

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:05:08 AM

We appreciate Bonpay project team answering our questions. You can review them in PitchMyICO telegram bot. Good luck with your project.
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:08:49 PM

thanks

you offer Visa card ?

confirm pls...

Currently, we have an agreement and integrated API with Wavecrest company who is our card provider and a principal member of VISA company.

Toorobit

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:30:11 PM

thanks

you offer Visa card ?

confirm pls...

Currently, we have an agreement and integrated API with Wavecrest company who is our card provider and a principal member of VISA company.

min deposit BTC via account ?
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:29:06 PM

I registered on the the website.
I would like to use your card in Italy and Europe.
Please, can you send me a promo code?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:35:26 AM

thanks

you offer Visa card ?

confirm pls...

min deposit BTC via account ?

There is no min deposit BTC via the account. However, consider that the amount of deposit should exceed Blockchain commission.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:46:26 AM

I registered on the the website.
I would like to use your card in Italy and Europe.
Please, can you send me a promo code?

Hi. To order a card you should just to click this option in the left menu bar in your account.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:15:57 PM

Your Art on the Card voting starts on our Facebook!  
The last day of voting is 6th of December 2017.
Winner’s design will be placed on all special Bonpay Black Cards, author's name will be shown on our website.
Choose the one you like the most!

Toorobit

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:02:23 AM

Winner’s design will be placed on all special Bonpay Black Cards, author's name will be shown on our website.

https://i.imgur.com/F7PwuY9.png

cool bro Smiley

you provide order card No any ID, proof address EU billing address?  (max limit via card - $250)

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:32:52 AM

cool bro Smiley

you provide order card No any ID, proof address EU billing address?  (max limit via card - $250)

Hello,

To order a card, you will need to provide a Name and Address.
Confirmation of these data will be required at the stage of verification of the card and expansion of limits.
If you will not be able confirm the personal data or try to top up from a third party, the card can be blocked.

bear100

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:56:55 PM

Hey, I wonder if I live in the EU, order Bonpay plastic card and travel to USA will my card work there?
Or it is restricted to use it abroad too?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:18:21 PM

Hey, I wonder if I live in the EU, order Bonpay plastic card and travel to USA will my card work there?
Or it is restricted to use it abroad too?

Hello. Bonpay card can be used everywhere, where Visa is accepted. However, card order and delivery are possible only within EU zone.

bear100

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:24:52 PM

Thanks! So it is very convenient for travelers. I can order two cards for each currency and load it from my account with crypto? It is not necessary to register new account for new card, right?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:36:56 PM

Thanks! So it is very convenient for travelers. I can order two cards for each currency and load it from my account with crypto? It is not necessary to register new account for new card, right?

Yes, you are right. You can order two cards for each currency just from your account.
And it is a really convenient solution for travellers. By being a Bonpay client your money is stored safely in unique secure cryptocurrency wallet. It is easy because all you have to do is to load your card from your wallet. It is safe because with Bonpay multi-layer protection measures, even if you had lost your card, the most of your money is in your wallet, besides you can always retrieve them from the lost card back to your account. It is fast, so you don’t have to wait for hours to confirm the transaction to make a common purchase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: