Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonpay Plastic/Virtual Bitcoin Card  (Read 8471 times)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

As far as I know, Visa officially closed the crypto-currency debit cards in all countries except the US. Bonpay is a Russian project, so you have certain problem situations. Have you found an analogue of visa and came to the conclusion how to solve this problem?
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

Hello. Bonpay is not a Russian project, our office is located in London. We are currently on the final stage of negotiating with card provider, so Bonpay cards will be available in the nearest future.

renault18turbo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

Hello. Bonpay is not a Russian project, our office is located in London. We are currently on the final stage of negotiating with card provider, so Bonpay cards will be available in the nearest future.
This is great news, I really like the project and I believe in him. The price of the token fell, unlike the one that was in ICO. maybe it's affected by the lack of necessary marketing. By the way, do you plan to listing on any major exchange?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

Hello. Thank you for staying with Bonpay. We are currently negotiating with two leading exchanges and plan to list BON Token on them in the nearest future.

fuckfbi

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

So you are telling me someone on the globe are ready to go against the whole banking indstrudy, and VISA's rules, just to create plastic for you, - and you dont expect them to loose their license asap?

What is it with you old card suppliers? Why dont you all just tell the truth, instead of every single one of you lieng.
This is over. Just realize it. Stop lieng to your customers, or your company will be screwed without a doubt later on.
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

So you are telling me someone on the globe are ready to go against the whole banking indstrudy, and VISA's rules, just to create plastic for you, - and you dont expect them to loose their license asap?

What is it with you old card suppliers? Why dont you all just tell the truth, instead of every single one of you lieng.
This is over. Just realize it. Stop lieng to your customers, or your company will be screwed without a doubt later on.

If you have not heard about card providers that offer global card solution for cryptocurrency users, it does not mean that such providers do not exist. We cannot disclose their names yet, but there are card providers that offer such options, so Bonpay cards will be available soon.

Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

If you have not heard about card providers that offer global card solution for cryptocurrency users, it does not mean that such providers do not exist. We cannot disclose their names yet, but there are card providers that offer such options, so Bonpay cards will be available soon.

Viabuy but only EU
fuckfbi

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

I have. And they are shut down now.
Bisonindatent

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:01:52 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 05:19:30 AM by Bisonindatent

Ignore this fudder guys, Visa has no plans to shut down every card issuer with crypto-fiat conversion.
"The termination of WaveCrest’s Visa membership does not affect other Visa issuers’ card programmes, including those using fiat funds converted from cryptocurrency."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bitcoin-visa-cards-cryptocurrency-lock-prepaid-latest-a8144706.html

Bet my ass he sold @5,8k sat today and wants to buy back... good luck bro, we even had a 1 BTC buy at 12k sats today at coinexchange lol and 5 ETH also around that price
fuckfbi

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

Ignore this fudder guys, Visa has no plans to shut down every card issuer with crypto-fiat conversion.
"The termination of WaveCrest’s Visa membership does not affect other Visa issuers’ card programmes, including those using fiat funds converted from cryptocurrency."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bitcoin-visa-cards-cryptocurrency-lock-prepaid-latest-a8144706.html

Bet my ass he sold @5,8k sat today and wants to buy back... good luck bro, we even had a 1 BTC buy at 12k today at coinexchange lol and 5 ETH also around that price

1. I am well aware companies who has obtained a Bank-license are not affected ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011381.msg29334064#msg29334064 )

2. just dont.
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

Learn more about altcoins that have got to the top of cryptocurrencies with the largest market capitalization extremely quickly by reading Ultimate (but Short) Guide for Cryptocurrencies. Part 2.. Keep up with the latest tendencies!

Bisonindatent

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

Learn more about altcoins that have got to the top of cryptocurrencies with the largest market capitalization extremely quickly by reading Ultimate (but Short) Guide for Cryptocurrencies. Part 2.. Keep up with the latest tendencies!

Thanks for teaching the world about that Patrick Dai scammer!
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

Thanks for teaching the world about that Patrick Dai scammer!

We are glad that you find our Medium articles useful. By the way, today we published a new one -"5 Fatal Mistakes of Crypto Traders". We hope you will like it too.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

Have you heard about CryptoParadise in Puerto RicoRoll Eyes Get to know about it on Bonpay Medium article.

renault18turbo

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

What happens to Bonpay? Is this project really Scam? for the past 3 months ICO has come to an end, and the price of the token goes to the bottom, all investors suffer heavy losses, the promised cards never reached the users. What's wrong with Bonpay? Have you stopped thinking about investors?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

What happens to Bonpay? Is this project really Scam? for the past 3 months ICO has come to an end, and the price of the token goes to the bottom, all investors suffer heavy losses, the promised cards never reached the users. What's wrong with Bonpay? Have you stopped thinking about investors?

Bonpay Team has never stopped thinking about its investors and clients. Every one of our team appreciates your patience and support. We have to admit that several events have indeed affected somehow the company, however, we have a solution and are on the way to implement it. Token price suffered from the Bitcoin price decline, but we do our best to keep it stable and to encourage its price rise. Plans concerning cards were affected by recent WaveCrest issue, we have found the way out and are on the final stage of negotiating with the new card issuer. So far you can make a card pre-order on our website https://bonpay.com

renault18turbo

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Bonpay Team has never stopped thinking about its investors and clients. Every one of our team appreciates your patience and support. We have to admit that several events have indeed affected somehow the company, however, we have a solution and are on the way to implement it. Token price suffered from the Bitcoin price decline, but we do our best to keep it stable and to encourage its price rise. Plans concerning cards were affected by recent WaveCrest issue, we have found the way out and are on the final stage of negotiating with the new card issuer. So far you can make a card pre-order on our website https://bonpay.com
I really want to believe in the success of this project, I am a large investor and holder of Bonpay tokens and I want to find application them soon. Bonpay has every chance to realize itself, but this has not happened for a very long time. Create some prerequisites to encourage investors.
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

I really want to believe in the success of this project, I am a large investor and holder of Bonpay tokens and I want to find application them soon. Bonpay has every chance to realize itself, but this has not happened for a very long time. Create some prerequisites to encourage investors.

Thanks for your belief in our project. Your opinion and suggestion are valuable to us. We will heed it and endeavour to meet the investors expectations. Thank you.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

Interested what is DAICO? This article is right for you - “DAICO Review: Vitalik Buterin’s New Model of ICO”. Bonpay Medium.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

We at Bonpay Team are glad to announce a Big Update! 

From now Bonpay has officially got a legal opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: