Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nanaimo Gold -- Trusted or no?  (Read 1839 times)
awesome31311 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 07:12:54 PM

Basically you send them Bitcoins to their address, and they send the payment to your paypal.
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 07:16:05 PM

That sounds super shady
wuwenjie

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 07:16:32 PM

noooo
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 12:07:43 AM

Nanaimo Gold is among the longest running digital currency exchangers in the world and is the world's first bitcoin exchanger.

Paypal spend from NG is bought through the bank with cash to a 15 yr old verified business account that has never been frozen.

Trusted? Absolutely by thousands.

gtbtc

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 01:20:50 AM

Nanaimo Gold is among the longest running digital currency exchangers in the world and is the world's first bitcoin exchanger.

Paypal spend from NG is bought through the bank with cash to a 15 yr old verified business account that has never been frozen.

Well then, that settles it. Wink
davidw926

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:56:00 PM

I'm certainly not impressed with NanaimoGold. I'm out $500 plus WU fees and am having my emails ignored. Some "Guarantee" for $8. I certainly couldn't run my business the way he does his. I'm not ready to give up yet, and $500 is enough money to motivate me to take further action, but at this point I'm stuck with the conclusion that he's either a scam artist or just provides horrible customer service. Send me BTC now, a$$hole!
nanaimogold

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:21:52 PM

You failed to follow the instructions. You did not even send me the MTCN until this morning. Now you call me an asshole in public.

Go back to WU and get a refund. I've wasted too much time on you already.

nanaimogold

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:23:11 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 05:42:07 PM by nanaimogold

Never heard of the service so I can't tell you OP. I refuse to use Paypal so it'll probably stay that way.

You posted to this thread to tell the world that you know nothing  of the subject.

Why would you do that?

tacoman71

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:25:18 AM

Wow they charge $388 on the coin but if you want to sell you only get only $130 per coin. Who is stupid enough to sell there Huh

Feeling generous? Like my post? Leave a tip at BTC: 1NZJ8cceqEiKDZGAJged2vNGCyfFMUEYPt
phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 03:07:47 AM

I will agree that they are a long-running exchange. Of course, you can just check Nanaimo Gold's posting history to verify that.

They are not a traditional exchange where you trade with other parties directly: They are essentially a precious metal dealer (with licenses I assume).

The difference between the buy and sell price is called  a spread. They likely increase it during times of high volatility. All that said, I have never used their services.

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
Tally-ho Soy Sauce

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 06:09:58 AM

Wow they charge $388 on the coin but if you want to sell you only get only $130 per coin. Who is stupid enough to sell there Huh

People lol
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 06:13:40 AM

Never heard of it. BTC > Paypal transactions aren't a good idea anyway, even if both parties are legit. I've cashed out to Paypal a few times with BTC-E and I always wondered why their payment address changed everytime, and it is something like, Gift card service, or Magazine service. If Paypal gets wind of any Bitcoin transaction, even without a dispute, be prepared to have all accounts involved shut down and any money held on them gone.
xchanga.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 06:30:58 AM

Nanaimo gold is one of the supermoderators of talkgold forum a leading ecurrency talk forum.
his services is one of the best and he has never failed in business.
His service is the best and very much well trusted. i am speaking from experience.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 06:32:56 AM

You failed to follow the instructions. You did not even send me the MTCN until this morning. Now you call me an asshole in public.

Here's a tip for you -- you really don't want to look like you treat your customers badly in public. Even if a customer is a jerk, bend over backwards in public to make them satisfied. Otherwise, people wonder how many dissatisfied customers are keeping their mouths shut in the hopes that you'll make good and out of fear that you will punish them for complaining in public.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
xchanga.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 08:58:26 AM

Here's a tip for you -- you really don't want to look like you treat your customers badly in public. Even if a customer is a jerk, bend over backwards in public to make them satisfied. Otherwise, people wonder how many dissatisfied customers are keeping their mouths shut in the hopes that you'll make good and out of fear that you will punish them for complaining in public.

some customers can be like so strong headed. they like defaming a service so easily.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 09:04:00 AM

some customers can be like so strong headed. they like defaming a service so easily.

Sometimes to make relations with new customers you need to stay calm and try to listen to them and help them with their queries even if customer is a jerk. Once they are satisfied they will come back to you again and again for sure.

truth

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:02:02 AM

hes a fraud
heres his real name ,etc  Shane Smith AKA Shane Owen apt 140 Cavan place Nanaimo BC Canada cell number 1250 616 8829  home 1250 591 6617

call the Nanaimo police at 1250  754 2345 their cyber crime unit is on to this scumbag so report him ....the more the better
coinium.org

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:17:22 AM

thanks
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:00:51 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 08:25:52 AM by Sonny

Have never heard of or used the service.

What do you mean by he's a fraud?
Have you used it and been scammed?
Please share your experience.
SirLolicon

Activity: 322

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:57:56 PM

I trust NG

I remember using the BTC > Paypal last October and it went through in a day without problems at all.
Vouch from me

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: