Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:37:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nanaimo Gold -- Trusted or no?  (Read 1840 times)
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:57:36 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 12:12:54 PM by nanaimogold

Every man has at least one crazy vindictive ex.

Update:

One crazy vindictive ex and the man she was stepping out with. I'm glad he has to put up with her insanity now. No, I do not want her back.

Neither of these people has a clue about what bitcoin is or how an exchanger's business operates. To call me a fraud after what I have caught them in is true irony. Such criminality, at such a petty level. It's sad really. They even stole my razor blades.

Simply, she wanted to hurt me in some way and he assisted her by setting up the 'truth' account and posting the above liable.

If either of them had the brains to remember the password, they would be on here making a retraction now. It's not so funny for them in retrospect.

It is entirely too easy to bad mouth a business operator anonymously via internet. Anyone can see I was among the first to sign onto this board. Just check the membership roster. Then along comes an anonymous poster, who has made only this one post. Who are readers to believe?

Some jilted lover and her new paramour can anonymously say some half baked crap on a forum - that should effect me? Unfortunately, it does.

Nanaimo Gold is still operating. The first and the oldest exchanger of bitcoin, and among the longest running of all exchangers of privately issued currencies.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: