Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: English Homework - Picture analysis (for native english speakers)  (Read 483 times)
arcathomas (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:53:50 PM

Hello,

I need someone to write a small page about this picture https://dallasnews.imgix.net/pay_gap2.jpg

It's an easy job for native english speakers.

I'll pay 0.002 btc.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:57:22 PM

Hello,

I need someone to write a small page about this picture https://dallasnews.imgix.net/pay_gap2.jpg
Small Page ? How does one write a page ? No wonder you need help with your English Homework.How small are the pages  where you come from ? Either specify in paragraphs or the number of words required.Waiting..

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
arcathomas (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:02:05 PM

Hello,

Small Page ? How does one write a page ? No wonder you need help with your English Homework.How small are the pages  where you come from ? Either specify in paragraphs or the number of words required.Waiting..

Hello,
Around 150 words is fine. You can do more if you like to of course.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:47:33 PM

Done! Please pay the address on my profile.

The US dollar bill is a symbol of prosperity and opportunity all around the world. It drives immigrants to work harder, and it represents the gold standard for a currency. However, the US dollar also stands for something else. It represents the turmoil and hate present in the American economy. People in America are constantly competing with each other over the pursuit of money, and few take the time to enjoy life. The picture represents both the opportunity that the US dollar produces, as well as the hate and enmity it creates. If you look closely at the man and the woman in the picture, they both look unhappy and quite sad. This is because while they are tugging on the money, they are unhappy with the time and effort they are putting in. The pursuit of money is an addiction indeed, and should be carefully monitored. There are both good and bad effects involved when using the US dollar.

Lontongmie

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:41:33 PM

The user has been online and not paid me. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, but I would like my .002 within 24 hours please and thank you. I hope the OP pays me the money he owes me.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1512

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 03:17:54 AM

The user has been online and not paid me. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, but I would like my .002 within 24 hours please and thank you. I hope the OP pays me the money he owes me.
Well did the OP choose you to do the job? If he didn't, then he owes you nothing dude.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:22:59 AM

^ Just so everyone can see it.

Is this supposed to be a literal description or make up some stuff about what we think it means?
Lontongmie

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:40:10 AM

Well did the OP choose you to do the job? If he didn't, then he owes you nothing dude.
He never said anything about contacting or pming him.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1512

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 11:31:56 AM

He never said anything about contacting or pming him.
That's a common thing in every transaction, which before working, both service provider and buyer should reach the agreement to decide if the service provider get the job or not. Well referring to your work, that's not a bad analysis, I hope the OP choose and pay you. Good luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x