This is my first post ... but i wanted to show you my mining GUI for the phoenix miner
the "special" feature of this GUI is that you can control multiply machines with it.
well its a pretty early state so it has bugs (hopefully no major ones
). Please tell me if you find some!
basic "how-to"[create worker and run it]:
1. check your systray for the phoenix icon
2. tray menu -> settings -> double click on the text field and search for your phoenix exe -> close
3. tray menu -> worker settings -> click new and fill all the fields -> save
4. double click tray menu -> right click on your worker and click "switch state" to run/stop it
5. report possible bugs/errors/others
1. goto settings -> change port if you want -> check listen
2. goto your other pc/client -> goto settings -> right click on the list -> enter hostname or ip -> enter port
3. your worker should appear in your list
4. you can create/change workers in the "worker settings" menu for the other client
at the moment network traffic is only secured by a diffie hellman key exchange(-> rc4)
(version 0.1) (requires .net framework 4)