Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 24 hrs + with 0 confirmations on transfer from Blockchain to CoinBase. Plz Help!  (Read 572 times)
ERocks (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:28:33 PM

Hello,

I am making a substantial transfer from blockchain to coinbase and still have 0 confirmations from both sides. The status has been pending for over 24 hours. If anyone can please help with a solution to speeding up the process, it has become quite frustrating. Thank you!!

E
wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:47:51 PM

Hello,

I am making a substantial transfer from blockchain to coinbase and still have 0 confirmations from both sides. The status has been pending for over 24 hours. If anyone can please help with a solution to speeding up the process, it has become quite frustrating. Thank you!!

E

Read the "sticky" at the top of the thread. (The very first post) It should probably answer your question. Or at least provide some more information in case your situation is unique and not just a matter of sending with too low of a fee.

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:28:51 PM

Can you give us the TXID so we might help you more? without the TXID we cannot really know the fee and priority of the transaction whichi is needd for the estimation of the confirmation time.
Blockchain by default uses very low fee so i recommend wallet like electrum for a dynamic fee that is neede for a fast confirmation.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:15:27 PM

its usual things which happened for us who sent the bitcoin transaction with low fees and high size transaction, i have got the experience after several days that transaction rejected then the balance back to my wallet then i try to sent it again with higher fees and yea i get faster confirmation, all the transaction is depend on fees, size and network busy
ERocks (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:38:16 PM

Hey guys, thanks for the help. The money has gone through, someone on another forum put it through ViaBTC accelerator. Thanks again!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: