Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon Giftcard  (Read 593 times)
uhnonamiss (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 08:39:51 PM

I'm looking to sell a $25 amazon giftcard for a less than face value price just to get it off my hands. Bitmit link for escrow;
https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/29788-25-amazon-giftcard

Thanks very much for the consideration! Just looking to get it sold. I have all positive feedback and a picture of the card as well to let you know I actually went out and bought the card; thanks again!
uhnonamiss (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 06:10:39 PM

Update; I'm still looking to sell the giftcard. I got a new one and it's one of those name-your-price ones that I bought locally. It's $30 to amazon, here is the new bitmit link:

https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/29972-30-amazon-giftcard

I'm looking to sell this as soon as possible! Message me if you'd wanna talk about it, or go ahead and buy in bitmit. It's a $30 value but I'm selling for $26 in hopes to get it sold. Let me know on here or on bitmit if you'd like to talk about it.

Thanks very much for the consideration- really looking to get this sold fast!
uhnonamiss (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:35:16 PM

bump; selling them for $25 and they're worth 30. thanks very much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: