Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MSDN Admins Method ✯ Unique ✔️ Unsaturated ✔️ Guaranteed and Proven to Work ✔️✔️  (Read 798 times)
sunce33 (OP)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:41:49 AM

You can open a MSDN shop with this method, making each account will only take like 40-60 minutes (excluding the waiting periods) and costs no less than $100.00 if you will sell the admin account instantly. If you sell the invites of the account one by one you will make at least $150.00 of each account.
Or you can earn $250.00 to $500.00 if you're willing to sell the keys.

I (Ethede) am the creator of this eBook and distributing the original version of it.
If you need my support after buying the eBook you will have to pay a fee of $15.00, however, I will be happy to answer any questions prior to buying the eBook as long as it doesn't leak the content of the method.

[T.O.S. & Refund Policy]

BUY IT NOW
$100 BTC & ETH ~ Immediate Delivery!

https://rocketr.net/buy/874451806214

[Contact & Payment Information]

*Accepted payment methods: Skrill & BTC & ETH.
- Ask me if there's a method you prefer to pay through, I maybe accept it. Without Paypal.
*The eBook costs $100.00 (via BTC&ETH) or $110.00 (via Skrill).
- The price will increase by $10.00 every 2 copies sold to prevent saturation, the copies are also limited!
*Support Fee: $15.00 (via BTC&ETH or Skrill).
- If you have any questions while trying the method, I'll answer them for you.
*Updates Fee: $10.00 (via BTC&ETH or Skrill).
- Unlike the most eBooks out there, it's important to keep this kind of eBook up to date. Whenever I update the eBook I will mass message the people who paid the fee for it to give them the latest version.

If you're interested or have any questions, please add my Skype using the button below.
Only 2 vouch copies will be given to staff members who meet vouching requirements.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: