Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The truth about RunCPA  (Read 958 times)
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 12:46:57 AM

RunCPA: From a Member's Point of View
     People often ask me "What is the best way to earn Bitcoin? Should I try faucets or surveys or solving captchas?".
     To which I always reply " Either find someone willing to donate to you a warehouse of miners and discover the secret of free energy or Join RunCPA".
     Surveys....? They are ok. If you don't mind spending an hour or two for the chance of maybe earning a few hundred Satoshi.
     Railblocks....? Shoot me instead.
     Faucets....? Eh, I won't knock them. I owned a faucet back in the $350.00 Bitcoin days and I know of a handful of people that have formulated a decent system for collecting them. But it is a tedious process and most don't let you withdraw until an incredibly large amount has been stockpiled. By Large I, of course, mean that relative to the amount you get for each collection.
    If you want to earn an amount of BTC that is large enough to actually call income, then RunCPA is the way to go. Here is why.

I have been a member of RunCPA Since the middle of 2016. I didn't actually become an active member till the beginning of 2017 though. I'll admit, I started out slow and really had no idea what I was doing. But I decided to try it anyway. After posting some of my referral links to Twitter, just a few times, I began to see activity on My RunCPA dashboard. It was so exciting to see my first CPC (cost per click) clicks coming in. In real time. I would post to Twitter and in the time it took me to tab over to my dashboard, I would already have 20 clicks showing. Then I got my first CPL (cost per lead). This was even more exciting because CPL's usually pay for each registered and confirmed email you direct to them. After a successful CPL, any revenue that the company earns from that lead gets split with you. For Life! That is the magic of earning through RunCPA and why it is a better route to take than any of the other aforementioned ways. Your work will keep on paying you. Even when you are not working. I've taken two-three week long hiatuses without signing in to my dashboard due to being too busy with work and then signed in to find that I had earned money during that time without even thinking about it once!

I now have 21 leads from various offers that all make me money. I find my results very promising considering that I have not yet put a full day of work into my promoting. After only five months of promoting RunCPA's offers in my free time (Which basically doesn't exist) I've earned a decent amount of BTC. I am now ready to take the leap into making affiliate marketing my number one source of income. It's a little scary, but I feel comfortable enough with what I've learned so far to take the leap.

RunCPA has so much to offer and they are constantly making improvements. There is the Webmaster's Lodge which consists of Telegram channels for the affiliates and RunCPA staff to discuss everything from questions or concerns, needed improvements, suggested features, promotions, strategies, or just to spam a bunch useless pictures of yourself making stupid faces. This is the feature that made me fall in love with RunCPA. They actually listen to what their members want and need and then..... Get this...They actually do something about it. I haven't seen a member's question or issue go without resolution. Just about every suggestion made by the affiliates, within reason, has been implemented by the staff. Evan, Jim, and Margarita are the RunCPA staff at the forefront of the community. Then there are the other affiliates. Everyone there is helpful and we all go above and beyond to ensure each other's success. Believe me, when I tell you, they are on your team and will help you to succeed. They are the reason I feel comfortable going full time with this.

I could go on and on about why RunCPA is my #1 choice for earning Bitcoin. Instead, I will tell you to give it a shot. If you can connect to the internet, you can make money. You don't need a website. RunCPA accepts all traffic sources. Except fraudulent of course. I have never spent a Satoshi on advertising although I plan on doing so very soon. I have made all my money so far by posting to Twitter and word of mouth face to face advertising. I will update this topic in a few months from now if I can get a good WI-FI signal on my new Island that I will be buying with my new stats. Thanks for reading and good luck on your affiliate journey.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 03:22:54 PM

Doesn't look like something that an ordinary user who has only earned ~0.2 Bitcoin in five months would just casually write.  Still, it does look like a pretty reasonable affiliate network.  

I would say that actually just directly doing work is nearly always better than these things unless you're a real professional.  It's just like doing PTC services which earn you nearly nothing except you get some other people to do the clicking for you.

How much do you usually earn from a click?

CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 10:53:26 PM

Doesn't look like something that an ordinary user who has only earned ~0.2 Bitcoin in five months would just casually write.  Still, it does look like a pretty reasonable affiliate network.  

I would say that actually just directly doing work is nearly always better than these things unless you're a real professional.  It's just like doing PTC services which earn you nearly nothing except you get some other people to do the clicking for you.

How much do you usually earn from a click?

Like I said, In those five months, I only worked on my promoting in my very limited free time. Maybe a few hours a month tops. I am going all in now as I see the full potential of what can be done here. I've been very involved in the RunCPA affiliate community on Telegram where we share ideas, strategies, success stories and help each other in any way we can. RunCPA is growing. Fast. I want to help spread the word because as more people know about it, More opportunities become available.

Also. In response to your comment,
 "Doesn't look like something that an ordinary user who has only earned ~0.2 Bitcoin in five months would just casually write."
      I totally agree. Although for now, that's exactly what I am. I am not being paid in any way for this review either. Just to be clear.

To answer your question, I get paid 0 per click. The companies that partner with RunCPA are not earning their money through page impressions, so CPC would be a waste of money. They are usually Paying per lead (CPL), and always through very generous revenue share (RS). On average the RS is 50% with bonuses for high-quality traffic. By high-quality I mean, people aren't just signing up and never using the site and not spending money. There is a system in place that prevents affiliates from abusing the CPL payouts too.

So Yeah, I've only made 0.2 BTC. Actually 0.219. But that is from occasionally posting to Twitter. I plan on doing some Google campaigns as well as facebook and a few other paid advertising campaigns. You don't have to be a professional to make good money. You just have to be willing to put in the time. This is not overnight financial freedom. I will succeed at this. I have no doubt.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:10:08 AM

I have already run into this site before and if my memory serves me right am actually a registered member of the site. Yet, I have not taken the time to do something so I can make some money here. Good thing am reading your post here and it rekindled my interest.

Definitely, I would be back on the site and see how I can be using my Twitter account and possibly Facebook if it is allowed. Thanks for reminding me.
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 10:48:19 AM

I have already run into this site before and if my memory serves me right am actually a registered member of the site. Yet, I have not taken the time to do something so I can make some money here. Good thing am reading your post here and it rekindled my interest.

Definitely, I would be back on the site and see how I can be using my Twitter account and possibly Facebook if it is allowed. Thanks for reminding me.

I'm so glad my post accomplished something. If you signed up last year or even at the beginning of this year, you will be surprised at how far they've come.  The improvements are rolling out at a steady pace.

You may notice I now have a RunCPA signature thing going on down there and I did not when I started this topic. I am not being paid by any person, company or signature campaign to have that. I did place my referral link in it though. I made it myself a little earlier and hope to improve on it as I learn more about BBC.

Well IamTom123, I wish you the best whether or not you decide to get back in With RunCPA. If you do, be sure to stop by the webmaster's lodge (TeleGram) and look for me. My name shows up as CB.  I would gladly help in any way I can. So would all the other affiliates and staff. I've learned so much there.

Thanks for sharing.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:08:48 PM

I had used them about an year ago on couple of my faucets, but it did not convert to any leads or sales, guess because of faucet traffic. It looks like promoting their offers through a bitcoin oriented blog or other affiliate marketing strategies would be a good idea. Going to try them again.
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 08:17:15 AM

All traffic sources are allowed. I can think of a few people that talk about their Facebook advertising in the Webmaster's Lodge (Telegram). Facebook is real good at putting the right ads in front of the right people. Almost as good as Google.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 08:21:21 AM

I had used them about an year ago on couple of my faucets, but it did not convert to any leads or sales, guess because of faucet traffic. It looks like promoting their offers through a bitcoin oriented blog or other affiliate marketing strategies would be a good idea. Going to try them again.

I am very glad to hear that. They have grown up a lot in the last year. If you happen to join the Telegram look for me there. ChrisButler is my name. Hope to see you there. I'm up to .22 now. Woo Hoo. Good Luck.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 01:50:03 PM

5 months for 0.2 btc?

now think about what you would earn referring the sites directly, probably 2x - 3x more.

CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 12:48:25 AM

Kiss
5 months for 0.2 btc?

now think about what you would earn referring the sites directly, probably 2x - 3x more.

Aha! got me...... Just joking. I actually thought the very same thing and I too was mistaken. Don't ask me how beçause this one is beyond even my vast knowledge of all things logical. So instead of trying to explain..Which  I'm sure by now you know I like to. I will show these. Please compare payouts. The difference is extreme and not in the way you would expect. I've covered my affiliate link so there is no way to accidentally make money with these.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:29:08 AM

I am very pesimistic about that kind of site to earn btc.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:46:48 AM

making money from CPA is one of the easiest ways  to earn money and you can earn really big with it however CPA is really not easy job even tho it

became easy making money with it but that is not from start it is super hard at first it need a really patient person and a hard working one but once

you get it going it become really easy thing . I have an account on RunCPA and I still did not start with it but this thread will make me to give it a shoot

Smiley
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 07:24:12 AM

I am very pesimistic about that kind of site to earn btc.

Yes. This is completely understandable. I admire pessimism or what I like to call, being realistic. But when you put all that aside and just give it a shot, you'd be surprised at what can be accomplished. I am and probably always will be a cynical fool when it comes to most things in life. I've been severely jaded by many of my experiences in life. But. Thanks in part to Bitcoin, I've regained some hope. Not just for myself either. I see what this crypto-currency can do for the world, my friend. We may just, for the first time in history, have courtside seats to watch the dynamics of social class shift to the degree of a completely leveled playing field. Globally, simultaneously, and by some begrudgingly. My cynicism has always been directed towards seemingly unchangeable situations. Feeling helpless and pessimistic is a thing of the past for me. Look forward. What have you got to lose besides a little time? If you still are feeling pessimistic after reading this make sure you are positive that's how you feel. 

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:40:36 PM

making money from CPA is one of the easiest ways  to earn money

A big lie if you ask me. Just think about it, day by day thousands of people around the world start their journey into CPA, but the offers available does not number that many. The competition here is really tough.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:17:10 PM

Affiliate business is not for everyone. It require certain set of skills, nerves and usually investments.

It's like saying to those same guys - why you are solving captchas or taking surveys when you can trade coins? For the same reason - trading requite a different set of skills.

My 2c about affiliate business. If you have the skills and nerves, move to more "not so narrowed" niches like crypto-currency.
Most money are made by Long Key Words for organic traffic. Or Paid traffic and A-B testing of offers AND different positions of action buttons on landing pages. Also, one of most disregarded aspect of landing pages is Free Newsletter. The newsletter is a key for free, targeted leads.
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:32:12 AM

making money from CPA is one of the easiest ways  to earn money

A big lie if you ask me. Just think about it, day by day thousands of people around the world start their journey into CPA, but the offers available does not number that many. The competition here is really tough.

I can't think of a website or online store that doesn't have an affiliate program these days. I wouldn't go saying that is a big fat lie. Everything he said was the truth. It takes patience, hard work, and dedication, it's a job. Now if he were to say that "it's one of the easiest ways to make money" and follow it up with the promise of overnight success, I'd agree with you but he said it exactly like it is. Please don't come on to my topic and call anyone that's trying to help a liar without some sort of proof. I appreciate it thank you.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:40:00 AM

Affiliate business is not for everyone. It require certain set of skills, nerves and usually investments.

It's like saying to those same guys - why you are solving captchas or taking surveys when you can trade coins? For the same reason - trading requite a different set of skills.

Ok. You have a point there. I did not mean to put down any one who is doing those things. I guess I missed my mark there. I did the survey thing a few years ago for extra money and had a pretty good system going for about a year. During that year I always had money in my amazon account and often times had products at home I was testing our had then on the way.
  It also took a lot of trial and error to fine tune my survey game to the point of it being worthwhile. If that's you're thing then go for it. I do believe though that most humans are capable of doing almost anything if they want it bad enough.
     Thanks for your input. It is always welcome, even if it is proven me wrong.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: