Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex copying Trade service  (Read 175 times)
R2-D2R2 (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:04:55 AM

Busy trading Forex since 2014, i am offering a trade copying  service via my personal forex trading  account . Basically i will allow you to copy my trades so you can have a mirror results like mine.
Initially i trade using a coded robot that i have customised with various trading strategies based on the current market condition.
The result for the last 5 month below is from a live account which the capital was  16000 within 5 month of  trading i made a Total Net Profit:10040.86, initially the larger the capital the more profit so if i had 160000 capital i would have made a profit in the region of 100k by increasing the lot amount . My trading is very aggressive and so they are some risk but since last year this system has survived and has performed with very good result just look at that chart the way the money has grown gradually with each trade the curve speaks for itself. Initially my goal is a 100k by the end of year.

The deal is if within a month of copying my trade if you have not made any profit i would refund your BTC, escrow welcome.
Do understand to copy my trade you need a trading account with at least 15000$ Capital this is the recommended amount based on my calculation and personal trade. In Forex in order to make big bucks you need big bucks.

Here is my trade history

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: