Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 214: Cormier vs Jones 2 Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 3499 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:17:32 PM

Golovkin will crush Canelo for sure as he's the better and stronger man.

But I expected something more inserting for a gala as Canelo vs Golovkin is not ppv-selling match.

I think people are underrated Canelo. Canelo only lost to Mayweather, but then again, everyone loses to Mayweather.

He has now improved a lot, he has the experience, I think he can make it really difficult for Golovkin to get the job done, it will be a war, the best boxing match of the year for sure, probably better than AJ-Klitschko.

I'm also looking forward to the fight as well. It will definitely a war. This will be far the biggest challenge since he fought Floyd. However, I picking GGG to win this fight. This will be a long and hard battle and will be bloody for both of the warriors. Sure Canelo can punch but GGG has more power. I'm thinking a close decision in favor of GGG, I would surprise if Canelo got KO though. PPV numbers would be great as well, because hard core and even casual fans will be watching after the Floyd vs McGregor fight and the buzz will be still in boxing. Who says that boxing is dead?

Haters always say that boxing is dead, specially MMA fans that want to take over the fighting game, but that will never happen, boxing is here to stay, lots of good fights coming.

GGG vs Canelo is a very difficult fight to predict. Power is not everything, skill beats power in boxing, but few have the skill of Floyd to win the powerpunchers, maybe Canelo doesn't have the skill to outbox someone as good as triple G.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:32:13 PM

Golovkin will crush Canelo for sure as he's the better and stronger man.

But I expected something more inserting for a gala as Canelo vs Golovkin is not ppv-selling match.

I think people are underrated Canelo. Canelo only lost to Mayweather, but then again, everyone loses to Mayweather.

He has now improved a lot, he has the experience, I think he can make it really difficult for Golovkin to get the job done, it will be a war, the best boxing match of the year for sure, probably better than AJ-Klitschko.

I'm also looking forward to the fight as well. It will definitely a war. This will be far the biggest challenge since he fought Floyd. However, I picking GGG to win this fight. This will be a long and hard battle and will be bloody for both of the warriors. Sure Canelo can punch but GGG has more power. I'm thinking a close decision in favor of GGG, I would surprise if Canelo got KO though. PPV numbers would be great as well, because hard core and even casual fans will be watching after the Floyd vs McGregor fight and the buzz will be still in boxing. Who says that boxing is dead?

Haters always say that boxing is dead, specially MMA fans that want to take over the fighting game, but that will never happen, boxing is here to stay, lots of good fights coming.

GGG vs Canelo is a very difficult fight to predict. Power is not everything, skill beats power in boxing, but few have the skill of Floyd to win the powerpunchers, maybe Canelo doesn't have the skill to outbox someone as good as triple G.

Canelo will be at the defensive end. GGG will be the one taking the offensive here and I don't know how Canelo can outbox GGG specially in the later round. GGG has a solid chin as well as shown in his previous fight specially in his fight Kell Brook. Some would argue that Brook moved up two weight divisions to challenge Golovkin. Yes, its gonna be a difficult fight to predict, and it should be a close fight. I see something like Golovkin controlling the early action with his jab, Alvarez winning some of the middle rounds with his combination punching, and Golovkin taking advantage of his elite endurance to claim the championship rounds.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

I am a fight fan ,tell me one fight other than GGG and Canelo that was made at the right time in boxing in recent history,can you name one fight,big time egos are ruling the boxing world and they are destroying boxing and that is the fact, GGG is a beast without a doubt and this is a fight that i am really looking forward. Lot of interesting fights coming up and it is good for fight fans.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:57:20 PM

I am a fight fan ,tell me one fight other than GGG and Canelo that was made at the right time in boxing in recent history,can you name one fight,big time egos are ruling the boxing world and they are destroying boxing and that is the fact, GGG is a beast without a doubt and this is a fight that i am really looking forward. Lot of interesting fights coming up and it is good for fight fans.

Well Anthony Joshua vs Klitschko was a nicely timed fight. Sure Klitschko is older, but it doesn't matter, it was the time to happen, the king vs the apprentice sort of fight. The rematch will be great too, Klitschko has good chances to take the belt back.

Klitschko vs Tyson Fury was also a fight fans wanted to see, even if it was not what we expected.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:17:33 PM

I think Tyson Fury got into Klitschko's head with the talk leading up to the fight. That made Klitschko hesitant and paralyzed him.

Still need to watch more of GGG and Saul Alvarez's fights to get a better indication of how good they are. I kind of get the feeling both guys are overrated and only look good due to boxing's talent being thin these days.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:48:24 AM

I think Tyson Fury got into Klitschko's head with the talk leading up to the fight. That made Klitschko hesitant and paralyzed him.

Still need to watch more of GGG and Saul Alvarez's fights to get a better indication of how good they are. I kind of get the feeling both guys are overrated and only look good due to boxing's talent being thin these days.

I agree with you there dude except for ggg being overrated. Boxing nowadays are being marred by controversy after controversy which really takes away the attention and interest of people from it and shifting more to a more realistic mma. But i think golovkin is legitimate and is one of the few guys that people would still want to watch. We don't have that much fighters that can draw attention for boxing now.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:13:46 AM

This coming fight is huge. Cormier and Jones are both powerful in the UFC MMA. Both of them have an outstanding records. But in this fight ill go for Jones because he is a beast. His reach is a key advantage in the match. He also know a many variety of moveset he is damn flexible thats why im rooting for jones' win
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:47:14 AM

About Demian Maia versus Tyrone Woodley, does anyone think Demian has a chance here? After 2 not really that good title defenses I reckon this 3rd one will be the one that will finally make him lose.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:06:18 AM

Hey guys, just dropping by to post some videos.  I hope you already have your bets locked and loaded before watching these as they could change your decisions for the worst.  Enjoy!

UFC 214 Countdown: Full Episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZllLxqXp7aw

UFC 214 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsA0gWIELrc

UFC 214: Inside The Octagon - Cormier vs Jones 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMlkqFchKXg

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:10:54 PM

Hey guys, just dropping by to post some videos.  I hope you already have your bets locked and loaded before watching these as they could change your decisions for the worst.  Enjoy!
I am locking my huge bet on Jon Jones and Cyborg parlay as these are my favorite fighters and i do not think anyone could challenge them in near future,Jones is stronger and bigger now ,lets see whether Cormier can do anything different, i see this as a battle of clinches and elbows .The sad thing is there is not a worthy contender for Cyborg as she is the best in the world and no one comes close to her.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:25:58 AM

^ Yeah, those two seems like two sure wins imo.  Might as well do a parlay.

Anyway here are more videos as we come near the event this weekend.  I'm also waiting for krach's breakdown video from Degenbet.  Can't wait!

UFC 214: Inside the Octagon - Woodley vs Maia, Cyborg vs Evinger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgaw0a5MEmk

UFC 214 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au9HzCadrHU

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:56:03 AM

Hey guys, just dropping by to post some videos.  I hope you already have your bets locked and loaded before watching these as they could change your decisions for the worst.  Enjoy!
I am locking my huge bet on Jon Jones and Cyborg parlay as these are my favorite fighters and i do not think anyone could challenge them in near future,Jones is stronger and bigger now ,lets see whether Cormier can do anything different, i see this as a battle of clinches and elbows .The sad thing is there is not a worthy contender for Cyborg as she is the best in the world and no one comes close to her.

I saw how bones is now and really he's pretty scary to go against. Seems he's been preparing for this comeback and we probably would see him reclaiming the title from cormier though i'm looking at a very close fight here. If only cyborg entered the ufc during ronda's heydays, right now i would have to agree, cyborg is the best out there in the women's division.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:09:22 PM

Hope all 3 title fights on this card go better than Amanda Nunes vs Valentina Shevchenko did.

DC vs Jones and Woodley vs Maia are difficult fights to break down analytically. Its tough to guess how the wrestling/grappling portion of those fights will proceed. Jones doesn't look as confident as he normally does going into fights. Maybe its because his mother recently passed away due to diabetes? DC looks slimmer. He's leaner to make his weight cut easier. I don't think anyone's giving Tonya Evinger a chance against Cyborg.

Someone said the UFC is doing Alvarez vs Gaethje season of ultimate fighter to feed Alvarez to Gaethje because they like Gaethje's exciting fight style and want to promote him. Don't know if that's true but it is an interesting analysis.

Adelajda

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:50:06 PM

If only cyborg entered the ufc during ronda's heydays, right now i would have to agree, cyborg is the best out there in the women's division.
Do you know the real reason why UFC did not want to entertain Cyborg when Ronda Rousy was ruling the woman's division,they clearly knew that Cyborg could steal the show and even though Cyborg was having a contact with UFC she was fighting for Invicta.No one dares to face her and if Rousy showed some guts she would have knocked out Rousy just like that. Tongue
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:05:42 AM

You know what would be interesting?  If Cormier wins this fight.  If he does, we would see a third fight in the making, right?  I can't bet against Jones, but I'm rooting for Cormier to win for the entertainment value in LHW.

If Jones wins this one what now?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:59:19 PM

You know what would be interesting?  If Cormier wins this fight.  If he does, we would see a third fight in the making, right?  I can't bet against Jones, but I'm rooting for Cormier to win for the entertainment value in LHW.
Have you heard what Jones Jones said,after defeating Daniel Cormier he is interested in facing Brock Lesnar  Shocked and he is serious about it,it all started with a fan question whether he is interested in facing Brock and he said yes and Brock responded to that in twitter and now he is really considering that fight to happen and if that happens it would be epic.
BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:09:07 PM

FOR ALL FANS OF UFC - ITNERTOPS.EU OFFER YOU BEST ODDS FOR Cormier vs Jones 2

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:15:44 PM

Have you heard what Jones Jones said,after defeating Daniel Cormier he is interested in facing Brock Lesnar  Shocked and he is serious about it,it all started with a fan question whether he is interested in facing Brock and he said yes and Brock responded to that in twitter and now he is really considering that fight to happen and if that happens it would be epic.

Brock is a weakling who thinks he can. Remember how he got his face busted by Cain Velasquez? He's just a clown thinking he can go against the big boys.

This is a true fight right here, Jones vs Cormier! Been waiting for this since the call out Cormier did for Jones. I'll be bettin on Cormier on this one, and being the underdog, that's even better!
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

Brock is a weakling who thinks he can. Remember how he got his face busted by Cain Velasquez? He's just a clown thinking he can go against the big boys.

This is a true fight right here, Jones vs Cormier! Been waiting for this since the call out Cormier did for Jones. I'll be bettin on Cormier on this one, and being the underdog, that's even better!

Where are you guys betting? I used to bet in Directbet.eu but I later found out that the site has also closed. Can you give me better options where to place my bets for this fight? I interested in betting for Cormier as well. No fan of Jones here. I also like to go for the underdogs.

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1357

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:31:48 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 07:57:10 PM by Kemarit

You know what would be interesting?  If Cormier wins this fight.  If he does, we would see a third fight in the making, right?  I can't bet against Jones, but I'm rooting for Cormier to win for the entertainment value in LHW.

I'm locking on Cormier this time. Jones has only had one competitive fight since beating Cormier, and that was a less-than inspiring performance against OSP. Jones is only 30-years-old and can still make up for lost time, but his fight against OSP was bad.  Sure he got the decision victory, but he did little to prove himself to the UFC and his fans that he was truly back. I think that Cormier has more to proved than Jones this time. He underestimated Jones wresting skills in the first fight and I don't think that Cormier will make the some mistakes. And I'm looking for Cormier to take down Jones. He is not showing respect to Jones so I'm expecting a exciting war and I'm looking for Cormier to pull this one off.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀