Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 214: Cormier vs Jones 2 Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 3499 times)
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:17:22 AM

Typical MMA fight camp is 3 months / 12 weeks.

USADA gave Brock Lesnar an exemption on entering the USADA testing pool the last time he fought Mark Hunt. If Jon Jones didn't care about Brock being tested and Brock was given another waiver they could fight soon.

Brock Lesnar said he'll only consider doing MMA & fighting Jon Jones if he doesn't have the WWE belt after their next big event. That could be the key point determining whether or not they fight.
I do understand everything about the camp and so on,but what about this WWE thing,since it is a scripted story they could put the belt back to Brock Lesnar and does that mean that he will be chicken out from this fight against Jones Jones  Grin That is the only scenario i am seeing right now,Brock is getting old and he could not match up with Jones skill wise but he defeated Mark Hunt after 5 years of absence .

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:53:52 AM

I do understand everything about the camp and so on,but what about this WWE thing,since it is a scripted story they could put the belt back to Brock Lesnar and does that mean that he will be chicken out from this fight against Jones Jones  Grin That is the only scenario i am seeing right now,Brock is getting old and he could not match up with Jones skill wise but he defeated Mark Hunt after 5 years of absence .

I don't know how far in advance WWE determines its script.  

I would guess the script was not determined at the time Brock Lesnar made those comments.

Jon Jones is known for doing well in sparring with heavyweights at JacksonWink(Greg Jackson / Mike Wineljon's MMA gym).

Only heavyweights I can think of that train there were Travis Browne, Andrei Arlovski and Anthony Hamilton. Those are good heavyweights but none of them bring the wrestling or athleticism that Brock has.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:24:40 PM

I do understand everything about the camp and so on,but what about this WWE thing,since it is a scripted story they could put the belt back to Brock Lesnar and does that mean that he will be chicken out from this fight against Jones Jones  Grin That is the only scenario i am seeing right now,Brock is getting old and he could not match up with Jones skill wise but he defeated Mark Hunt after 5 years of absence .

I would guess the script was not determined at the time Brock Lesnar made those comments.

Jon Jones is known for doing well in sparring with heavyweights at JacksonWink(Greg Jackson / Mike Wineljon's MMA gym).

Only heavyweights I can think of that train there were Travis Browne, Andrei Arlovski and Anthony Hamilton. Those are good heavyweights but none of them bring the wrestling or athleticism that Brock has.

Jones may have the skills that would make him nbr1 pound for pound but i'm not really that confident if a fight with brock pushes through. If it's a slow bloke of a heavyweight he's going to be fighting, then i'd say jones will make it. But broke has shown he can move unbelievably swift for his size and pretty agile as well. Though i'd watch that fight definitely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:33:34 PM

Jones may have the skills that would make him nbr1 pound for pound but i'm not really that confident if a fight with brock pushes through. If it's a slow bloke of a heavyweight he's going to be fighting, then i'd say jones will make it. But broke has shown he can move unbelievably swift for his size and pretty agile as well. Though i'd watch that fight definitely.

The main selling point is seeing Jon Jones perform as a heavyweight. We don't know how much the extra weight will have an impact on his skill. We all know that he is the most skilled MMA guy ever buy we have yet to see him fight at HW.

Brock Lesnar is huge and is really strong but he lacks the skills to be a top MMA competitor.

Jon Jones needs the fight more than Brock. Pretty sure Brock is way richer than Jones. Being a WWE star means you are rich as hell.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:58:29 AM

The main selling point is seeing Jon Jones perform as a heavyweight. We don't know how much the extra weight will have an impact on his skill. We all know that he is the most skilled MMA guy ever buy we have yet to see him fight at HW.

Brock Lesnar is huge and is really strong but he lacks the skills to be a top MMA competitor.

Jon Jones needs the fight more than Brock. Pretty sure Brock is way richer than Jones. Being a WWE star means you are rich as hell.

Do Jones goes to HW limit when he is on offseason? I think he is still cool at 206 -220 lbs? I think it will not make any difference with regards to speed and skills IMHO.
Brock Lesnar is huge no question about it but Jones will be the more agile of the two. We haven't seen Jones hit directly at LHW to gauge how strong is he's jaw. Although he was hit with accumulation of punches by Gus before. That makes this fight interesting for me. And will probably fight if the right money is on the table for both sides to start talking.
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:20:12 PM

Do Jones goes to HW limit when he is on offseason? I think he is still cool at 206 -220 lbs? I think it will not make any difference with regards to speed and skills IMHO.
Brock Lesnar is huge no question about it but Jones will be the more agile of the two. We haven't seen Jones hit directly at LHW to gauge how strong is he's jaw. Although he was hit with accumulation of punches by Gus before. That makes this fight interesting for me. And will probably fight if the right money is on the table for both sides to start talking.

Jon Bones Jones has Bones as his nickname for a reason. He is a natural lanky ectomorph, he is an skinny guy with a fast metabolism. It's only recently that we have seen him get some weight in, to the point some people accused him of steroids.

He said that he couldn't become a football player due weight problems, so he went into wrestling and then into MMA.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

Sorry Jon Jones fans but your guy cheated once again.  I honestly did not expect this and I thought he looked good in his second bout vs Cormier, but no.  He failed the drug test.  He hasn't been stripped off the title yet, but he might be.

He's the Lance Armstrong of MMA, basically.  Grin

UFC STATEMENT ON JON JONES
http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statement-On-Jon-Jones-08-22-17

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:08:19 PM

Sorry Jon Jones fans but your guy cheated once again.  I honestly did not expect this and I thought he looked good in his second bout vs Cormier, but no.  He failed the drug test.  He hasn't been stripped off the title yet, but he might be.

He's the Lance Armstrong of MMA, basically.  Grin

UFC STATEMENT ON JON JONES
http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statement-On-Jon-Jones-08-22-17

I was just looking at this right now... what the hell man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeqnoYs4LIM

Jon Jones talen it indisputable, but at this point, how much % is drugs, and how much % is himself in the wins?

Maybe Daniel Cormier predicted future in his latest post-fight interview, and they will meet for a third time? But I think Dana White is going to be too pissed off to ever let him again... but money is money.

A third rematch between Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones would be another success no matter what.

Im sure DC is feeling good now, because Jones victory is not 100% clear. But it's unfortunate that the rematch may not happen due USADA suspending him for 4 years.

But let's wait, maybe Jones gets lucky and USADA reveals something in favor of Jon Jones, but it's not looking good.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:31:25 PM

Really disappointed with the current development with Jon Jones,to be frank i was checking about Jon Jones on a daily basis to see whether he was in any other trouble and this news just shocked me once again,when will he study ,i think this will be the end of his career in MMA ,i am waiting to hear the full report from USADA ,JDS is also caught ,if Jones is following up with all the medication then he should be fine,will see what his career will be.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:43:47 PM

One of Jon Jones training partners posted this on facebook. This seems to indicate Jones is innocent if he tested positive very close to the fight where steroids wouldn't give a person an advantage.

California isn't the most reliable state. New York and cali are the two most corrupt states in the USA. Their athletic commission could be at fault here.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1449

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:25:12 AM

But why would Jon take the oral steroids? To what purpose was it for? If he is proven guilty and that he is removed from being the UFC's light heavyweight champion, then maybe we should organize a shame walk for him like in the Game of Thones. hehehe

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:57:42 AM

One of Jon Jones training partners posted this on facebook. This seems to indicate Jones is innocent if he tested positive very close to the fight where steroids wouldn't give a person an advantage.

California isn't the most reliable state. New York and cali are the two most corrupt states in the USA. Their athletic commission could be at fault here.

Oh well, a different story from both sides. It's better for UFC and Jon Jones meet and solve this problem together. It's really unfortunate though,  classic Jon Jones failed UFC 214 drug test again. How about the tittle for Jon jones ? It's really fucked up, drug test failed after the cards already done.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:14:58 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if he was still on cocaine.  From Jon Jones' point of view it's better to be caught using PED's than using drugs. 

I also think Jones' career is close to going RIP after this.  What a waste.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:35:02 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if he was still on cocaine.  From Jon Jones' point of view it's better to be caught using PED's than using drugs. 

I read somewhere that if after serving 1 year ban in UFC and caught using illegal substance again that will result to not 1 year ban but 4 years. if that is correct that Jon Jones can bid goodbye to UFC or MMA. He is not getting young, after 4 years he may not be the same anymore. As for DC, he accepted his loss graciously but after this issue, he might sue Jon Jones. 
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:32:17 PM

But why would Jon take the oral steroids? To what purpose was it for? If he is proven guilty and that he is removed from being the UFC's light heavyweight champion, then maybe we should organize a shame walk for him like in the Game of Thones. hehehe

Well the whole story is very strange. If he did it, then why, and if he didn't then who would put an oral steroid in his food or whatever? or was it in a drink? it's very strange... who would risk getting caught by putting drugs in a top elite athlete? This is all weird. I think both parties are lying. We will find out soon what happened.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1449

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:13:02 AM

@pereira4. Then maybe he was really taking steroids during training and he thought that he would get away with it. Who would take a steroid pill orally if it has to take weeks before he gets the effects?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

I read somewhere that if after serving 1 year ban in UFC and caught using illegal substance again that will result to not 1 year ban but 4 years. if that is correct that Jon Jones can bid goodbye to UFC or MMA. He is not getting young, after 4 years he may not be the same anymore. As for DC, he accepted his loss graciously but after this issue, he might sue Jon Jones. 
Bones just can't get his act together. His natural ability to toy around with other opponents would be overshadowed by his continuous off-cage behavior. And at 30 years of age, he might have just thrown away the last opportunity to redeem himself. The UFC is starting to get boring with all these non-sense coming their way.
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:11:30 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 03:57:30 PM by pereira4

@pereira4. Then maybe he was really taking steroids during training and he thought that he would get away with it. Who would take a steroid pill orally if it has to take weeks before he gets the effects?

Well if he knows about how steroids work, he wouldn't take it near fight time, but we don't know exactly what dose what found and we don't know exactly about the substance, was it an anabolic steroid or a PED or what?

I always knew Bones was roiding to get that physique. The guy has a super fast metabolism, he looked pretty jacked lately while still having a low BF. This is just not possible with that type of tall, lanky, fast metabolism bodytype..

We are looking at a 6'4'' guy, not some 5'9'' guy that even if he is skinny, can look bulky due the shorter muscles with natural training.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:36:10 AM

Well guys it looks like Jones is officially stripped off his title after failing two tests for steroids.  His rematch with Cormier has been now overturned into a 'no contest'.  Cormier is reinstated as the LHW champ.

Jones you stupid little ****.  What a waste.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:36:05 AM

Well guys it looks like Jones is officially stripped off his title after failing two tests for steroids.  His rematch with Cormier has been now overturned into a 'no contest'.  Cormier is reinstated as the LHW champ.

Jones you stupid little ****.  What a waste.

What the....

I'm so disappointed with Jones. He just wasted his fucking career. I guess Cormier is right portraying what's the real personality of Jones specially in their first fight. You will hear Jones talking shit about Cormier and he thought that the microphone is offline. I still remember Cormier saying that Jones trying to sell himself as the good guy but outside he is so arrogant and boastful. Glad to see Cormier being he LHW champ and for exposing how fraudster Jones was from the very beginning.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████