Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Atheist, Muslims etc that doesn't believe in the Bible be beheaded?  (Read 1560 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:22:42 PM

I thought that Christianity is well past the days of inquisition and beheading. Nowadays this sort of behavior is more typical of the Muslims. Islamic militants have executed people just because they couldn't recite the verses from the Koran.

If it was legal where they live, Christians would be executing people the same way ISIS is doing.

Ideologically there is no difference between the Quran and the Bible. 

I guess "moderate" Christians ignore/justify Leviticus the same way the "moderate" Muslims ignore/justify the violent passages in the Quran.

You have not the faintest idea how some people here think. You probably heard of boxer and part-time senator Manny Pacquiao, right? This self-appointed Christian preacher is in favor of death penalty, even mentioning in an interview that there's nothing wrong with capital punishment because it was prescribed in the Bible. He even went so far as state that it's "just as easy as kicking a chair". (I remember he did apologize for that remark because of the outrage. Can't remember clearly cause I switch channels when I see his face.)

Thank goodness his views do not represent the view of most people here (well, can't say about Muslims, we don't know their opinion on this but it'll probably be similar to the Pakistani gov't). Many people here are in favor of returning capital punishment but almost never spoken about using it against blasphemers. Their concern is mostly crime and hope that reviving death penalty would act as deterrent.

But of course, once you unleash the genie... It'll take just a single nut to sit in the Palace and we could be hanging atheists. It would become more troubling should we become a federation. Not hard to imagine any resulting Muslim state to insist on death for blasphemy.

That's because all af_newbie thinks about is $$$$$. The more he trolls, the more he gets paid.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:26:23 AM

Here is my fellow mate opinion regarding people who doesn't believe in the Bible and God.
Any reaction?

I don't believe in believe in religion but I do believe that Jesus or any so called god are related to Aliens. So the so called second coming maybe something about aliens coming back.
PS.
There are proofs about Bible or Quran or any kind of sacred books being related too Aliens.  Cool

siguro kaya hindi ka naniniwala sa Diyos kasi isa kang alien. umamin ka na lang kasi sa mga katulad mong mataba ang utak dapat ginigilitan ng leeg, kasi hindi ka naniniwala sa bibliya??sa tingin mo saan ka nanggaling ha??

English Translation of randal9 post:
maybe you are an alien that's why you don't believe in God. admit it fat minded person like you should be beheaded, because you don't believe in the bible?? where do you think you came from?

http://archive.is/0P8ts#55%
We have our own opinion on things that we don't have ideas with because people tend to think about things that they understand in a certain that the bible if you would think really deep about it you will understand why is it created and what are the things that you must do and not do but i don't really judge poeple who has their own opinion because i can't do anything about it but certainly our solar system has the secrets of all that humans don't know but i believe that things that aliens they talk about its real. Think about it we are humans and not the only one who live in this world of ours.
LivingDeath

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:03:30 AM

In general, the opposite of knowing is believing. That means, the less you know, the more you have to believe. So how it comes there are people who are more religious than other people?  Grin
Ehm...
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:13:21 PM

I thought that Christianity is well past the days of inquisition and beheading. Nowadays this sort of behavior is more typical of the Muslims. Islamic militants have executed people just because they couldn't recite the verses from the Koran.

If it was legal where they live, Christians would be executing people the same way ISIS is doing.

Ideologically there is no difference between the Quran and the Bible.  

I guess "moderate" Christians ignore/justify Leviticus the same way the "moderate" Muslims ignore/justify the violent passages in the Quran.

You have not the faintest idea how some people here think. You probably heard of boxer and part-time senator Manny Pacquiao, right? This self-appointed Christian preacher is in favor of death penalty, even mentioning in an interview that there's nothing wrong with capital punishment because it was prescribed in the Bible. He even went so far as state that it's "just as easy as kicking a chair". (I remember he did apologize for that remark because of the outrage. Can't remember clearly cause I switch channels when I see his face.)

Thank goodness his views do not represent the view of most people here (well, can't say about Muslims, we don't know their opinion on this but it'll probably be similar to the Pakistani gov't). Many people here are in favor of returning capital punishment but almost never spoken about using it against blasphemers. Their concern is mostly crime and hope that reviving death penalty would act as deterrent.

But of course, once you unleash the genie... It'll take just a single nut to sit in the Palace and we could be hanging atheists. It would become more troubling should we become a federation. Not hard to imagine any resulting Muslim state to insist on death for blasphemy.

Never heard that Pacquiao made that statement. But I am not surprised.  In the US, some Baptist churches are the worst breeding ground for that type of thinking.  Check out Westboro Baptist Church...

I have pretty good idea what these loonatics talk about.  Sometimes I get to watch them on their Christian TV shows.

Radical Christians would kill left and right if the law allowed for that.  They would start with abortion doctors and supporting staff and move on to gays and atheists.

If you don't see the parallels to ISIS/Muslim ideology than you are ignorant of what is going.

Your church might be "love your neighbour" type, light version of New Testament, ignoring Old Testament completely, but when faced with Baptist radical in the White House, you and your church would follow the suit in the heartbeat.

BTW, BADecker is delusional.  I am not getting paid for posting here.  Who would pay me BADecker?  Let me guess, Satan, right?

Oh, he said a lot of things, things like lgbt people are no better than animals. I believe he got banned in a mall there in the US, just can't remember where. As usual, he gave his "sorry but not sorry" interview a few days after that. Damn, and this person is thinking of running for president after Duterte. If that happens, the Philippines' transformation into Pakistan would be complete.

I think the only redeeming point of Christians is that their moderates are actual moderates, not the so called moderates Islam have. It did undergo reformation after all.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:47:07 AM

Horrible. The guys quoted in the OP is Filipino, same as me, but I'd like to assure eveyone that this is not how the majority of us here (at least the Christians and seculars) think about "blasphemy".
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:57:25 AM

well these kind of radical beliefs makes me lose faith in religion. I mean seriously? this is how isis views things. i'd be better off with people who don't believe in anything than with these dangerous radics who think so highly of themselves and their religion.

This is as hilarious as it is dumb. I think only difference between you and the OP is slightly better english grammar.

Faith is reflection of individual character. Good person will also be good believer with firm moral compass. Dumb one will use it as leverage for his inferiority complex. And then there are people like you, who will believe anything as long as they can feel safe.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:02:34 AM

Why Muslims, don't you know Islam came after Christianity? you don't go backward compatible in religion, if it was God's intention for people to do this to each other then why bother and create us? not being born is more decent than live and get killed by lunatics.

When some body loses his way and walks in the darkness you think anyone but God can help him?
Qur'an has everything explained you just need to open your heart and mind to understand it all.
Last night I killed a bee until now I have a heavy weight on my mind when I think about it, now people slice you to pieces like beef.

🖤😏
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:22:07 AM

Why Muslims, don't you know Islam came after Christianity? you don't go backward compatible in religion, if it was God's intention for people to do this to each other then why bother and create us? not being born is more decent than live and get killed by lunatics.

When some body loses his way and walks in the darkness you think anyone but God can help him?
Qur'an has everything explained you just need to open your heart and mind to understand it all.
Last night I killed a bee until now I have a heavy weight on my mind when I think about it, now people slice you to pieces like beef.

Problem starts when people write books about their version of 'Unicorn' aka 'God' and others blindly follow such nonsense.

And kill others because their 'Unicorn' aka 'God' has different ears and/or tail.

'Gods', 'unicorns', 'ghosts', 'fairies' as all equally plausible.

Believing in nonsense is one thing, but killing in the name of such nonsense is insane.

Yeah. If Judaism is the true word of God, why did Judaism 2.0 aka Christianity overtake it? Same with Christianity and Islam. These texts have been revised over and over beyond recognition, with each offshot claiming they're the ones practicing the original.

Personally I prefer my unicorn a solid color with multi-color mane and tail. Horn should be metallic, single-color and spiral like a narwhal's. Anything different is a false god and a perversion of the original unicorn.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:41:35 PM

Here we go again, another religion based post. Well, in my opinion nobody should be beheaded or killed for that matter. Were humans, we share the same physical attributes. We should care for one another and not let these kinds of things be the downfall of our society. We must learn how to accept each of our own believes and respect them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:46:10 PM

Here is my fellow mate opinion regarding people who doesn't believe in the Bible and God.
Any reaction?

I don't believe in believe in religion but I do believe that Jesus or any so called god are related to Aliens. So the so called second coming maybe something about aliens coming back.
PS.
There are proofs about Bible or Quran or any kind of sacred books being related too Aliens.  Cool

siguro kaya hindi ka naniniwala sa Diyos kasi isa kang alien. umamin ka na lang kasi sa mga katulad mong mataba ang utak dapat ginigilitan ng leeg, kasi hindi ka naniniwala sa bibliya??sa tingin mo saan ka nanggaling ha??

English Translation of randal9 post:
maybe you are an alien that's why you don't believe in God. admit it fat minded person like you should be beheaded, because you don't believe in the bible?? where do you think you came from?

http://archive.is/0P8ts#55%
in my opinion do not need to say that, just live what is your belief, all religions teach kindness and also affection, we just have to choose what beliefs are best for us, do not necessarily have to cut off the head of others who do not have the same belief with what we believe.
in the bible or the Qur'an and other scriptures do not teach violence against others unless the person vilify or insult our religion directly.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:07:14 PM

in my opinion do not need to say that, just live what is your belief, all religions teach kindness and also affection, we just have to choose what beliefs are best for us, do not necessarily have to cut off the head of others who do not have the same belief with what we believe.
in the bible or the Qur'an and other scriptures do not teach violence against others unless the person vilify or insult our religion directly.

That pertains to Islam not Christianity.

Christianity isn't hung up about "insults."

And anyone can rationalize anything to be "vilifying or insulting our religion directly."

That leaves Islamists capable of self-justifying violence.

Your own words, buddy. The exact opposite of your sentence two prior "all religions teach kindness and also affection..."

Now why don't you try to write a paragraph that's NOT intrinsically contradictory?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

That pertains to Islam not Christianity.

Christianity isn't hung up about "insults."

And anyone can rationalize anything to be "vilifying or insulting our religion directly."

That leaves Islamists capable of self-justifying violence.

Your own words, buddy. The exact opposite of your sentence two prior "all religions teach kindness and also affection..."

Now why don't you try to write a paragraph that's NOT intrinsically contradictory?

I think you missed the old testament spendulus.
It is not so much about love and peace against your enemies.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
KhanFelix

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:22:43 PM

Definitely no.  In the Chriatian Context killing a human being is an ultimate Sin. Respect of religion is needed.
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:40:31 PM

Hell no.  It is a mortal sin to kill a human being irregardless of their religion and beliefs.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:58:56 PM

Britain among the least religious in the world with 53% atheists | Daily ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Brits-religious-world-UK-comes-59th-poll-65-countries-30-p...
12 Apr 2015 - In a global ranking of 65 countries, the UK came sixth from last, with only ... and 13 per cent who are 'convinced atheists', with the remaining Britons ...

Record number of British people say they have no religion
The Independent-4 Sep 2017
Just over four in 10 people said they followed some form of Christianity, while around one in 20 people in the UK said they belong to ...

More than half in UK are non-religious, suggests survey
BBC News-4 Sep 2017

Britain loses its religion: Number of people who describe themselves ...
Daily Mail-4 Sep 2017
More than half UK population has no religion, finds survey

The Guardian-4 Sep 2017
Record number of Britons describe themselves as non-religious
Catholic Herald Online-16 hours ago..

So try and head an Atheist in the UK and we will outnumber you all and kill you in many many numbers ..

We don't believe in fairy tales     harry potter a better story..

Wind in the willows ..

The UK will become so smart you will be shocked ..
We will break our chains from the EU who we paid 10 billion only to get 5 billion back Huh..

And yes the EU thought the UK was getting a great deal ..

Deluded crazy money grabbing EU political gangsters ..
No wonder your trying so hard to make us stay..

Now EU tariffs..
If you start on tariffs we order 70 billion more that means we import 70 billion more in our country..

So if you charge us do you think we wont charge you?..
So 10% of 70 billion means we make 7 billion more in tariff taxes ..

To the EU you might have all these thick remoaners conned but you ain't got us brexiters
conned ..

Now you can say well we wont sell anything to each other PLEASE DO IT Cheesy..
Oh boy the whole of EUROPE will pay a price that new industries will pop up all over the place and
the EU will fall to bits Cheesy..

Like i told you all I see the future by our actions ..
And the EU actions are a total scum bags trick all to rob countries of the people life's blood
and money by your greedy business cash backhander cash cows..

To the UK Tories get me OUT of the EU ..

And you make sure labour do not win they are not safe to run a kids party..
To many changes is not good ..

You the labour party are finished no good trying to go back on your words because that would be
to many times you changed your minds..
A party like that cannot be trusted with UK politics NO CHANCE..

Not good for business ..

And if you try with your religious politics your OVER..

Like JACOB REES MOG ..You are finished over and out for you ..

No chance you will ever become leader not ever..
Your VIEWS are way OUTDATED ..

So don't even bother trying to put your name forward because we British will make sure your over..
We are an ATHEIST COUNTRY ..

We believe in LOGIC science and facts  Grin Grin..Your religion is over in the UK..

As you can see by the polls 53 percent don't have a religion..
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:22:06 AM

NO..rather anyone WHO DOES BELIEVE in ANY version of ANY BULLSHIT BIBLE should be euthanized for the sake of humanity and reason.
They should be sterilized and NOT allowed to breed...Quarantined

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:38:44 AM

NO..rather anyone WHO DOES BELIEVE in ANY version of ANY BULLSHIT BIBLE should be euthanized for the sake of humanity and reason.

Belief in fairy tales isn't part of the genetic makeup.  I see no reason bible thumpers couldn't breed - but they should not be allowed to brainwash their children.  It should be a crime to do that to people at the most gullible, trusting and vulnerable time in their lives.

Eventually, the last person believing in a fairy tale will die and humanity will move forward as one race united.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:55:20 AM

Belief in fairy tales isn't part of the genetic makeup.  I see no reason bible thumpers couldn't breed - but they should not be allowed to brainwash their children.  It should be a crime to do that to people at the most gullible, trusting and vulnerable time in their lives.

Eventually, the last person believing in a fairy tale will die and humanity will move forward as one race united.  Smiley
will move forward as one race united. Not quite true yet you forgot about the ISM capitalISM and the likes Grin..

But if we mix all 3 in a blender out will pop a lovely soup ..

We capitalise to make money..
we socialise some of the money for roads schools army police and a UNIVERSAL INCOME  Grin..
we then use communism to have the same motorway same school chances for all and the same police same army ..

And then all the rest of the money we can keep for ourselves and then be greedy Wink ..
Only once all above as been accomplished we can become a greedy nation then we can capitalise as much as we want..
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:18:00 AM

So try and head an Atheist in the UK and we will outnumber you all and kill you in many many numbers ..

It took over two thousand years, but the fairy tale is starting to die!!!

Grin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: