Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.50 BTC loan for Exscudo investment  (Read 459 times)
Chemist-for-hire (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:51:26 PM

Loan Amount: 0.50BTC
Reason for Taking out a Loan: Invest in Exscudo
Amount to be repaid: 0.55BTC
Repayment Date: 1st week June
Type of Collateral: 115% Amazon Giftcard in Euro
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

Not a valid collateral. Read the stickies!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:55:24 PM

A collateral is something someone could keep so he could sell it later If you ever don't give the money back. A gift card is a simple code, how would someone not use it for 3 weeks and you expect him to trust you that the code is actually working without trying it? even If he checks the balance, you could eventually redeem it. That's not a valid collateral.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Chemist-for-hire (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:13:35 PM

escrow can hold the codes and you can check Amazon codes on the Homepage if they are still active or not.

I can offer chemical raw materials as collateral?
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:15:35 PM

escrow can hold the codes and you can check Amazon codes on the Homepage if they are still active or not.

No. Go else where and beg for money.
Chemist-for-hire (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:17:17 PM

Dumm Retard, i wasn't begging. Exscudo is going to explode this year and you fools seem to have missed the Exscudo Train!
Get on or get the fuck out of the way!
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 02:19:34 PM

Sorry mate but that doesn't qualify as a valid collateral. Making sure that the code is real isn't possible and you have the ability to redeem it at any time without him knowing.

Check the following to know what's valid as a collateral.
If you don't have any, lock this thread and return back when you do have one.

What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

What is not considered collateral?

- Items they want to sell.  They don't want it back, so they will default.  It's scammy unethical behavior and will lead to negative trust.  Check their recent posts!
- Items not in hand.  Don't trust a user that promises to give you something *when* they default!  Tracking numbers only show something has been mailed - it could be an empty box.
- Future income.  You can prove you'll make xx coins in the next few days, but nothing forces you to send those coins to pay your debt.
- Identification.  So what if they can prove who they are.  Are you going to spend more money and time taking them to court on untested legal grounds?  You'll probably just walk away, like everyone does.  ID is useless.
CHECK THIS OUT >>>- Games codes or similar.  To verify the collateral you need to use the code, which destroys the collateral.  Consider this a purchase, not a loan.  (Post in Digital Goods instead)
- Most new alt-coins or alt-coins that trade for satoshis are not good collateral as they can become worthless overnight.
- Paypal should never be used - they are anti-bitcoin and will rule against you 100% of the time.  Escrow can't even help, as paypal charge backs can come over 6 months later!
- Most valuable online accounts can easily be recovered by social engineering (the user contacting support to say they were hacked, and regain control of the account)  Examples:  Steam

- Use only "Hero Members" or "Legendary Members" for escrow - they have a vested interest in the community with the time they have spent here.

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:21:43 PM

Dumm Retard, i wasn't begging. Exscudo is going to explode this year and you fools seem to have missed the Exscudo Train!

You come here, asking for a "loan" to invest in something that could simply fail, using collateral that isnt valid here, then make a stupid statement asking if you can use chemicals as collateral, then make another statement as that expecting people to give you a loan? If its going to "explode" as you think it will, invest your own money, not ours. Go sell your gift card and use that money.
vatived22

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:28:43 PM

Just curious what makes you believe that Exscudo will deliver? or that it will trade favourable when it hit the exchange?

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:33:42 PM

You came here asking for a Loan. The answer, as you already see, is NO

There is two options for you : 1. Offer something Valid as Collateral and change your attitude.
                                            2. Lock this Thread and try your luck elsewhere.

You have little time to decide, before the weather becomes rainy... Good luck.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Chemist-for-hire (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:46:34 PM

Just curious what makes you believe that Exscudo will deliver? or that it will trade favourable when it hit the exchange?

Was the same with Ethereum before it got launched. Everybody was screaming scam scam scam and now look where it is today. Mark my post and we will talk again when we see Exscudo explode my friends.

P.S. I don't Need the loan anymore Shocked
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:02:25 PM

Was the same with Ethereum before it got launched. Everybody was screaming scam scam scam and now look where it is today. Mark my post and we will talk again when we see Exscudo explode my friends.

P.S. I don't Need the loan anymore Shocked

I did read about Exscudo and it has a lot of potentials the question is the dedication of members of dev team .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: