Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] SolarFlareCoin Project on sale * Looking for a new dev/team  (Read 774 times)
SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:33:06 PM

As main developer of the project SolarFlare, i'm looking to someone interested on follow up and take the lead of the whole project, as i cannot be part of it for the reasons largely explained on the official Bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747305.0
With this auction i'm looking to find a single dev or a group of devs/investors interested on take part on leading the project and bring it to a new life, introducing new development for the community base.
The project have a lot of potential development that can be done, that's depend from your vision of things and from you technical programming skills.
At the end of the auction, the new team leader will get:
* Working blockchain plus PRO blockexplorer service (hosted by Blockexpert until April 2018: https://www.blockexperts.com/sfc )
*Fully working website solarflarecoin.us with nice graphics and domain until April 2018 with user/password plus access to FTP and databases
(Domain was registered through NameCheap and can be pushed to any bidder with a NameCheap account.
(Namecheap accounts are free so if you want to bid just sign up with Namecheap and grab a free account the domain names can be sent to). The website include the payment gateway in BTC to accept payment through the website
* Full copyright assignment
* Control of all emails and accounts (included this BCT full member account, plus official Twitter account).
I will also offer my help for a pair of week assuring a smooth transitions, helping (if needed) on configuring new servers for hosting nodes and working togheter on anything you need.
The project comes with a good customer base, because lots of people's are still holding coins also if no more developing by me was announced. Also during days of high price, coin was going to get klisted on Bittrex due to high community demand.
Furthermore marketcap of the coin already expressed a parabolic growth margin rate, that with the boost of new development could easily increase a lot (just read some old tweets regarding expectation of price)
Price is now around 90 satoshi, less than a month ago, with a price of 592 satoshi (6X the actual price) the marketcap of the coin was over 60K$.

Making some count: with a price of 592 satoshi today (and with the boost of a new lead thats could be very easy to reach), with a circulating supply of 9,167,000 SFC, the marketcap will be 54BTC (almost 100K$)

Some info & clarifications:
* The blockexplorer is stuck because i had to shut down the main node because the costs of servers, then the BE daemon can't connect until new node will be run.
* The coin is already listed on Cryptopia and Coinexchange, and i've started to talk with Bittrex that was open to list us
* Despite the rich list show an address holding lots of coins, there's no premine left, as this was already spent/converted in BTC to pay servers, contributors, bounties, services, virtual modules platform and so on.
Proof is here

If you have any other question, feel free to contact me and ask, via PM or here.

Auction conditions
Starting bid:
BTC1,5
Minimum bid increment:
BTC0,1
Reserve Price
BTC2,25
Buy it now
BTC3
End date and time:
25th of May 2017 18:00 PM CET
Payment methods accepted:
Only BTC
Payment Deadline:
My BTC address will be sent to winner at end of auction, after the payment is confirmed we will start the migration of the whole project
Additional information:
The auction end after 24 Hours from last bid.
If the higher bid is lower than reserve price, the auction will considered not closed.

Good Luck  Wink
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cord

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:41:34 PM

I'll bid 1.6 BTC.
Hope no one else tops haha

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

I'll bid 1.6 BTC.

Thanks for your bid, let's see what happens  Wink
Bitmxittz

Activity: 259

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 12:30:50 PM

what about 3.6 million premined coins, still holding?

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:47:48 PM

what about 3.6 million premined coins, still holding?

That was already discussed many many times, you should read OP also!
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:14:28 PM

I remember that End date and time is fixed @ 25th of May 2017 18:00 PM CET!

At the moment that's the highest bid:
I'll bid 1.6 BTC.
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:58:03 PM

That's the last day for the auction, only one public bid but some private investor interested on the project, talking are still on.
By the way, beware from other scammers that are looking to sell something related to Solarflarecoin project
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926259
we are not in any way associated with this auction, that is run with the clear intent of scam your money Wink
SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:06:06 PM

The auction is now closed, the only PUBLIC bid that arrived was from the user CORD, that after his bid disappeared on thin air, then cannot be considered valid.
Other offers arrived privately, but nobody of that could be considered reasonable compared at the value of the project.
At this point the project is still in my hand, and i already have clear in mind what's the next step!
More details coming!
This thread is locked, please refer to the official one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747305.0 for updates!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: