Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN:] RealmKoin // Ethereum Trading Contract Launched!![MainNet]  (Read 834 times)
RealmKoin (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 08:42:36 PM

INTRODUCING REALMKOIN AN ETHEREUM TOKEN DESIGNED TO BE UTILIZED BY DIGITAL PLATFORMS BEING DEVELOPED. EXAMPLES
   INCLUDE A TEXT-ADVENTURE TITLED 'KOINAGE' BASED ON CRYTPO RELATED ADVENTURE, AMONG THIS DEVELOPING SERVER INCLUDE A
  ETHEREUM CONTRACT CONTROLLED MINECRAFT SERVER BEING DEVELOPED VIA GUILDSKRYPT TEAM.

CONTRACT IS A ETHEREUM // REALMKOIN TRADER
                        LOCATED AT ADDRESS: 0xFE3FB7977E30793318dE3758a9F9866a091f4280
   ALL ETHER SENT TO CONTRACT WILL RESULT IN A DISPENSE OF REALMKOIN TOKENS PROVIDED THE CONTRACT OWNS ENOUGH TO
  DISPENSE. IF THERE IS FAILURE TO MATCH AMOUNT NEEDED TO DISPENSE ETHER WILL BE REFUNDED TO THE ADDRESS CREATING THE
                                                                                     CALL.

REALMKOIN TOKENS MAY ALSO BE USED VIA CONTRACT TO CLAIM ETHER.
                                                        ETHERCLAIM* RISES BY /MONTHLY. (3) TOTAL PERIODS FROM CONTRACT LAUNCH*
          3% OF REALMKOIN CONTRACT COLLECTIONS WILL BE UTILIZED FOR 'KOINAGE' AND 'REALMKOIN3D' FOCUSED ON BRINGING
     ECONOMIC VALUE IN THE FORM OF ETHEREUM BASED TOKENS TO A LARGE PORTION OF THE GAMING / PROGRAMMING COMMUNITY BY
    TARGETING PROJECTS THAT ARE A SOCIAL NETWORK AS WELL AS AN OPERATING TRUSTLESS FRAMEWORK.

THIS IS THE FIRST INITIAL POST TO COME FOLLOWED BY MANY AS THE PROJECT CONTINUES TO GROW, WE ARE A SMALL BUT
       DEDICATED TEAM REACHING OUT FOR SUPPORT FROM THE ETHEREUM NETWORK / CRYPTO COMMUNITY. WE ARE ALWAYS
   LOOKING FOR HELP/INPUT VIA HERE OR OUR GITHUB PAGE WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE CONTRACT ABI:  https://github.com/RealmKoin.
                          CONTRACT LAUNCH DATE: 5/10/2017

REALMKOIN INITIAL CONTRACT SUPPLY = 20,000,000
                          REALMKOIN OWNERCONTRACT SUPPLY = 0
                          REALMKOIN DISTRIBUTE PER KOIN VALUE = 0.01 ETH (1.0 ETH PER 100 RK)
                          REALMKOIN CLAIMETH PERIOD 1* PER KOIN VALUE = 0.007 ETH (0.7 ETH PER 100 RK)
                          REALMKOIN CLAIMETH PERIOD 2* PER KOIN VALUE = 0.008 ETH (0.8 ETH PER 100 RK)
                          REALMKOIN CLAIMETH PERIOD 3* PER KOIN VALUE = 0.009 ETH (0.9 ETH PER 100 RK)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaspia07

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:47:58 PM

any bounty dev, in paid use REALMKOIN..?
WhyMe

Activity: 661
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:16:55 PM

I just lost my eyes Grin
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:20:52 PM

More information is required . You won't find or demand .

flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:23:14 PM

Interesting, I will monitor this thread.
JustMissed

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:53:22 PM

I had to put on my 3d movie glasses to read that. looks interesting though.
RealmKoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 01:10:44 AM

any bounty dev, in paid use REALMKOIN..?
     After Initial Contract Has Depleted There Will Be Bug Bounty Offerings For Testing On Both Servers. Koinage Is A Interactive IF Environment Operational On Ethereum Smart Contracts. RealmKoin 3D Is Currently A MineCraft Legacy Server With 45 Initial Class's, 108 Skill Sets, 14 Current Quest Lines Which Currently Supports RPC/Web3 Calls To Attached Player Ethereum Contracts. The Team GuildSkrypt Is Working Day And Night To Make The MC Initial Server Public. The Idea Is To Bring An Economic Value To Gaming Platforms In A Decentralized Manner While Allowing Normal Users To Interact, Control, Create Ethereum Contracts With Basic Game Based Mechanical Functions. Koinage Aims To Bring Other Platforms Under One Digital Environment If Possible I.E Trading Platforms/Gambling/Games/Faucets. RealmKoin Will Be The Medium Of Currency Used With Both Platforms As Well As Extending A Open Hand To Any Other Gaming Platforms That May Want To Join The Decentralized Markets.
I just lost my eyes Grin
I had to put on my 3d movie glasses to read that. looks interesting though.
   We Apologize For The Color Scheme. Smiley
More information is required . You won't find or demand .
Interesting, I will monitor this thread.
    Any And All Questions / Comments Are Greatly Appreciated. We Are Open To Provide Any Information That Might Be Required On All On Going Endeavors.
RealmKoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 04:49:32 PM

ABI Has Been Updated At: www.github.com/realmKoin To Provide Full Functionality. Update On Koinage Project: We Have Initialized The Environment To Act As An Oracle So To Speak Between The RealmKoin and Ethereum MainNet Chains. E-RealmKoin (Ethereum MainNet) Tokens Will Provide A Gateway To Limited Special Character Features, Including Stat Increase, Weapons/Armor, Magical Tokens That Will Provide A Starting Advantage To All Pre-Sale Token Holders.

Koinage Is An Interactive IF Environment Which Currently Is Being Supervised/Operated Via Characters Interacting With The RealmKoin P.O.A Block Chain. Koinage Is An Open World Adventure/Social Environment. We Aim To Allow Users To Utilize The Platform As They See Fit, Nothing Is Required. Smart Contracts, Have Been Initiated For All Items, Players, And Environmental Obtainable Objects. We Aim To Provide A Safe Testing/Development Area For Ethereum Based Smart Contracts As Well As Providing A Stable Learning/Social Environment Designed With Simple Syntax Deployment/Activation Of Smart Contracts On Both The Ethereum Network And RealmKoin Environment. We Will Provide Simple Contract Registrations Per User For Personal Or Public Usage Incorporating Basic To Advanced Interaction With Simple Syntax While Giving Full Functionality Of Both Block Chains To The User. We Will Also Be Integrating Ethereum Based Tokens As An Alternative Economic Base. To Date The Platform Stands With But Is Not Limited To These Features:

* 5 Unique Race Selections
                                   * 10 Unique Class Selections
                                   * 1,000+ Interactive Rooms
                                   * Supports RealmKoin, Ethereum Based Smart Contracts
                                   * 2,900,000+ Changeable Weapon Token Types
                                   * 4,900,000+ Changeable Armor Token Types
                                   * 400 Interactive NPC Type Characters With Full A.I Conversation Capability
                                   * Open Environment Contract Integration Via Ethereum MainNet & RealmKoin P.O.A
                                   * 2 Interactive Trading Platforms For Characters Using RK Tokens

*** More To Come Very Soon***

We Have Provided A Secure Link Utilizing Our Platform Between The Ethereum Network And RealmKoin Environment, Alpha Is Set To Launch For Open Testing July 1st, 2017 At 1:00 PM EST. Any Questions Or Comments Are Greatly Appreciated.
                                                  We Hope To See You Soon,
                                                             RealmKoin Team.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: