Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:18:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: blockchain wallet problems, can't login anymore, have the password  (Read 2845 times)
claes88 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 12:36:41 AM

hi! Having issues with blockchain.info, big issues..

1. Can't login to one of my wallets. I have the identifier and the password, but when I try to login I get the message "error decrypting wallet". So it's like I have forgot the password.. But I know the password is correct.. Tried three different browsers, same error.. As far as I can see nobody has moved the bitcoins from my bitcoin address, so I don't think anyone hacked my account, the bitcoins are still there on this address I've been using. I can see this information using blockchain.info/address/*myadress*
I noticed that now you need to have a 11 letter password to create an account, my password only got less letters then that.

But the strange thing is that when I enter the password mnemonic on the forgot password page, blockchain returns my password, and as far as I can see it's correct, but I can't login and it's driving me crazy.. Have written a support ticket to blockchain.info but so far no answer, so I wanna see if anyone here knows about this problem..

2. Before when I had access to the wallet, I exported the private keys from blockchain, and choose to save it "encrypted", copied it to a text file, and then i renamed it wallet.aes.json and I tried dragging the file to the screen found on https://blockchain.info/wallet/import-wallet , it asks for a password, but when I do that, blockchain.info says "No Private Keys Imported. Unknown Format or Incorrect Password" .. So how do I restore my wallet from backup I did??

3. I tried importing the private keys in encrypted format to another wallet that i still have access to as well, and I get the same "No Private Keys Imported. Unknown Format or Incorrect Password" error message.

3. I have saved my other wallets using the option "export unenctrypted".. How do I restore this information to the bitcoin client?? Have asked this many times, and nobody has been able to solve it, hope to find this information, I'm a bit freaked out about blockchain.info now and wanna know this in case something happens to blockchain.info
piuk

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 12:48:34 AM

What is your zendesk ticket number?

claes88 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 01:04:21 AM

See my pm.
claes88 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 10:37:10 PM

This is an outrage! 3 support tickets have been sent to you and you have closed them all without replying about my issue

See my pm, you have the support ticket numbers there would like to have a reply about this issue here in public.... I still can't login to my account. I need this to be solved, there seems to be something major issues with blockchain.info, WARNING for blockchain.info until they solve this!
piuk

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 10:49:35 PM

I responded to your ticket previously, you did not provide the correct information.

claes88 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 11:19:14 PM

This is not true, check your pm, i just sent you the ticket numbers of the three tickets i sent you in a pm, and I have provided you the wallet identifier and my mnemonick, what more information do you want? All three tickets have been closed without a proper reply and I still can't login to my account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: