Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxr.com  (Read 1304 times)
LouisVuitton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:10:57 AM

Thank you for clarification however I am not owner of the domains myself. I am a broker for Hated owner he wishes to sell these domains

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:31:25 AM

We can use Escrow.com or Payoner Escrow no problem. No scam here.

I am not interested in those escrow services. Do you mind using an escrow from a reputable member of this forum, like OGNasty or Lauda? If yes, then I up my bid to $400 in BTC. If not, then please void my bid.
LouisVuitton (OP)
Legendary

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:28:13 AM

We can use Escrow.com or Payoner Escrow no problem. No scam here.

I am not interested in those escrow services. Do you mind using an escrow from a reputable member of this forum, like OGNasty or Lauda? If yes, then I up my bid to $400 in BTC. If not, then please void my bid.

Yes that's fine
charles99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:45:53 PM

Be really really weary about buying anything from this guy.  Everything about these domains points to theft.  Escrow will not get you your money back when you find out the domains were stolen a month from now.

Contact the registar where the domains are currently at before you consider buying.  This has stolen domains written all over it.

LouisVuitton (OP)
Legendary

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:33:36 PM

Be really really weary about buying anything from this guy.  Everything about these domains points to theft.  Escrow will not get you your money back when you find out the domains were stolen a month from now.

Contact the registar where the domains are currently at before you consider buying.  This has stolen domains written all over it.

Do research before calling someone out for theft. First of all I'm not the owner of any of the domains listed I'm just a broker for Hated. Second of all I'm willing to take Escrow.com, Payoner Escrow, BitcoinTalk Escrow, Bitcoin, and even PayPal sent as goods/services so you are protected. I'm not trying to hide anything here however you decided to start a mess for no reason. You seem to be upset that you're not getting this domain at your $360 offer.
nachius

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:13:54 PM

$800 for it right now?
charles99

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:22:32 PM

I would pay much more if i trusted that these were legit sales.  Either you or the person you're selling it for is hiding something..and that's what I'm pointing out.  People should do their research and double check with the registar first. 
LouisVuitton (OP)
Legendary

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:35:56 AM

I would pay much more if i trusted that these were legit sales.  Either you or the person you're selling it for is hiding something..and that's what I'm pointing out.  People should do their research and double check with the registar first. 

Understandable, I'm not trying to hide anything and the owner of the domains is respectable in the domain world however just old and new to forums.
charles99

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:43:08 AM

If the owners of the domain is "the owner of the domains is respectable in the domain world", then he would have hired someone who knows what they are doing with domain name sales.  Surely this guy isn't going to hire someone who has no clue to the value of any of the assets he's selling.

Just give it up and come clean, the jig is up.. u're not scamming anyone else.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/appraise-these-llll-com-bbny-com.1017858/#post-6146259
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:13:51 AM

Understandable, I'm not trying to hide anything and the owner of the domains is respectable in the domain world however just old and new to forums.

can you be able to arrange a test email from the registered email of the domain
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:19:54 AM

can you be able to arrange a test email from the registered email of the domain
Email isn't always tied to a domain unless you activate/purchase it as optional service.

Currently the domain points to a standard parking page. In terms of providing/proving some sort of domain ownership, can you point your domain directly to this thread?

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
ca333

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:40:24 PM

0.5 BTC (~1220USD at time of writing)

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
ca333

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:13:55 AM

0.5 BTC (~1220USD at time of writing)

just read through this thread again - seems risky thing here. I pmd the seller but got no response. If he is doing it through escrow (ognasty, sebastianju or comparable) then i think i will give it try. Live by the rule to do escrow always (unless you know a seller good)

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:11:58 AM

Also depends on how the domain was purchased, it is also possible for the seller to get the domain revoked by the registrar at a later date due to things like purchased with fradulent funds, stolen from another account, unauthorized access, etc.

This happened to me some few months ago and there was nothing I can do about it. So in some cases maybe even escrow cannot help provide a 100% safe transaction when it comes to domain buying.

From now on I research the seller's background and history and only buy domains from people with a large verifiable history, portfolio, and reputation. I stay weary of those who own and sell only one or few big ticket domains at a time.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:11:33 AM

I asked OP to point his domain to this thread as proof of ownership more than a week ago, but no response, and no attempt to change it.

And that while it costs absolutely no effort to point a domain to whatever site. Let's wait for OP to come up with a statement.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: