Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Review Steemit From Zero Investment  (Read 482 times)
bitcoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:46:22 AM

OK, Cryptomania, I 'd like to review using steemit for about three weeks, After joining steemit I decided not to invest any bitcoin or ether to buy steem power. I want to test How I make money from this site.

Steemit is like social media that rewards you with steem. SBD ( steem dollar) Those coins can be exchange in bittrex or polo. 21 one day my account add teh value from joning 1,4 dollar and now it is about 20.88 dollars.
Itsn't good enough. I am not a good writer. I just write short articles or news link. Most of my articles are video link from you tube. However I must select some good video so I will get more upvote. The highest earning potential in 7 days of  my steemit post is only 2.60 dollars.

Steemit post will give you reward for post in 7 days. After 7 days your article will not earn more rewards. I don't know if there are more upvotes to old articles. But the articles that I post only make earning in seven days pay out.

I have 18 followers and make 99 posts for 21 days. got steem power 20.319  and 3.414 steem. SBD 0.137. I exchanged my SBD to Steem. Price of steem now increase. So I keep my steem.

Earning from upvote very little because I only have 20 steem power. From the review I know that to earn from up vote will be higher when you have more than 500 - 1000 steem.

To earn more SBD from posting, you need unique article or content. It shouldn;t be long articles but catch the attention of steemit users. Images are very important to attract people to upvote.

OK I will continue in a week or two to this review. I know many people doubt about the system in steemit. some peole say ponzy and unfair share. but I don't judge because I don't know the technical of steemit. I just try the system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: