Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Doubler Script for sale  (Read 1984 times)
btcdoubler08 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:08:44 AM

The BTC doubler script is the effective tool to begin the bitcoin investment website. I proudly say that this is the best software with inbuilt features. One can confidently start the bitcoin doubler project without any hesitation.

Before making an order, test our product by getting the demo links from this page: http://www.mmmscript.com/bitcoin-doubler-script

Software Features:

• Responsive Layout
  • Inbuilt CMS
  • Custom Admin Panel
  • IP address Tracking
  • One Click Installation
  • Search Engine Optimized
  • Database Backup/restore
  • BTC Automatic API
  • Site Statistics

This is the most advanced software developed by our team. The price of the script has been just $149 USD which will very affordable.

Do you need any extra functionality for your website, then contact us for a custom work and get an quote.

Skype Id: MMM Script

Email Id: techsupport@mmmscript.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 06:31:05 AM

I really hope nobody falls for this obvious scam, there is no such thing as "bitcoin doublers" and anyone posting this crap should be banned.
There is no trick to doubling your bitcoins, these scripts are straight up ponzi scams so if you don't get scammed by the OP then the only way you will make any bitcoins from this is by scamming others.

Kelly Brook

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:41:39 AM

Hi bitkilo,

I think you did have any experience in the bitcoin doubler business. I am personally investing bitcoins in the trustful doubler sites and getting good returns. The past six months I am in this business and earning good profits. This is risky-full business, so if you have the guts to take risk, then its a perfect business to make more money.
bitrocker2020

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:20:29 PM

Hi bitkilo,

I think you did have any experience in the bitcoin doubler business. I am personally investing bitcoins in the trustful doubler sites and getting good returns. The past six months I am in this business and earning good profits. This is risky-full business, so if you have the guts to take risk, then its a perfect business to make more money.

Why not share what so called "trustful doubler sites" are out there ? From as far as I know, there is absolutely none as its all a scam to steal coins from other people. You are just an idiot to support BTC doublers.
Bellon.btc

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:32:10 AM

Why not share what so called "trustful doubler sites" are out there ? From as far as I know, there is absolutely none as its all a scam to steal coins from other people. You are just an idiot to support BTC doublers.

How can you say that only the idiot will support. Did you know the statistic. Everyday, How many people are investing in the bitcoin doubler website. Are you calling all of them are idiot??? Don't blindly throw the words.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: