Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Phenomenal rise of Bitcoin price!  (Read 1183 times)
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:40:29 AM

6000$ this year? Are you nuts? Guys let's be serious. I agree that the price is great at the time and we all secretly wish huge numbers but we have to stay with both legs on the Earth. And in our minds we all have to keep the possibility that the price can go down also and that the pump will not go indefinetely. Market has its rules.

I highly agree. They have gone into a wild imagination regarding the speculation of Bitcoin price this year that it doesn't make any sense at all. The price of Bitcoin as others are optimistic about it is $2000 and I might as well agree that it may reach at $3000 base on the recent news but still $2000 is more likely to happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:43:42 AM

Many people have different experience on guessing the price of bitcoin, but everyone​ knows that after Japan makes bitcoin is a legalized currency in their country then the price of bitcoin increasing, no one knows where it will stops.

Yes, the Japanese government accepts bitcoin, which is why the bitcoin is rising rapidly, however, the bitcoin value is always moderately controlled, in other words, virtual currency. Never change the value of cash, it is always dominated by governments.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:48:49 AM

Many people have different experience on guessing the price of bitcoin, but everyone​ knows that after Japan makes bitcoin is a legalized currency in their country then the price of bitcoin increasing, no one knows where it will stops.

Yes, the Japanese government accepts bitcoin, which is why the bitcoin is rising rapidly, however, the bitcoin value is always moderately controlled, in other words, virtual currency. Never change the value of cash, it is always dominated by governments.

Well yest after this decision bitcoin price is on boom and it has crossed 1800 +. lets us wait first now if this will cross 2000$ or some dip will take place before it rises further. On the other hand awaiting news from India if they decide to ban or make it legal let us check out.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:55:02 AM

Well yest after this decision bitcoin price is on boom and it has crossed 1800 +. lets us wait first now if this will cross 2000$ or some dip will take place before it rises further. On the other hand awaiting news from India if they decide to ban or make it legal let us check out.

And not just Japan, Australia is also making some new regulations regarding bitcoin, they will not be double taxed like it was case until now. They lost a lot of money cause some companies left Australia, and now they are doing this and promising huge investments in technology sector. All that is good and this rise is phenomenal, but I'm not sure that we can hold this high price, this is the effect from the good news in some point people will start to sell coins and we will see price going down.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:50:49 PM

As we are already witnessing price rise. I think it will reach 6000$ milestone this year end. Do you agree? What do you think? What are the reasons behind this price rise?
Its much high and i think bitcoin price will reach $3000 by this year end.Japan accepting bitcoin as payment legally and increase in demand for bitcoins in japan following it,improvements in Australia related to bitcoin are some important reasons for price increase.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:57:33 PM

What is the basis of your price target for Bitcoin? Because 6000$ is a big target for Bitcoin to be even having with just your assumptions. Just by looking at the chart you just need to see that Bitcoin is on a long term uptrend and the bad thing about a long term uptrend is the higher chance of having a big price correction, and what I mean about that is it can fall deeply to what is it now. Its five months out before the year end and I think 6000$ is to big for a price target.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:42:48 PM

As we are already witnessing price rise. I think it will reach 6000$ milestone this year end. Do you agree? What do you think? What are the reasons behind this price rise?

The moon is looking so big from my Windows a just need to get to a height and I can catch it, I hope you get the sarcasm. 6000$ on what grounds that's almost 3x rise you are predicting for the Bitcoins. Do you even know Bitcoins? I feel you should do more research short term 2000$ is evident year end 3000$+ could be a reality if all news are positive and no bad news come. If someone is misleading you, be careful not to fall for such traps. It's a good time to buy and make your bank account richer in near future but not the amount you think.
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 02:02:20 PM

The moon is looking so big from my Windows a just need to get to a height and I can catch it, I hope you get the sarcasm. 6000$ on what grounds that's almost 3x rise you are predicting for the Bitcoins. Do you even know Bitcoins? I feel you should do more research short term 2000$ is evident year end 3000$+ could be a reality if all news are positive and no bad news come. If someone is misleading you, be careful not to fall for such traps. It's a good time to buy and make your bank account richer in near future but not the amount you think.

3500 is the right price for bitcoin forecast by the end of next year, looking at current prices that have reached 1700 with a very high level of satisfaction, 2000 is the best most stable amount of the year if positive trend continues to grow massively. This can't be separated from segwit, litecoin, and japan some time ago.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:06:49 PM

I am pessimistic if the bitcoin price reaches 6000USD. It is that which is very difficult to achieve. If it does happen there will probably be a bitcoin transaction density and some of the world's finances will fall apart.
aditya6997 (OP)

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

now look guys where the price is?
aditya6997 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

6000$ this year? Are you nuts? Guys let's be serious. I agree that the price is great at the time and we all secretly wish huge numbers but we have to stay with both legs on the Earth. And in our minds we all have to keep the possibility that the price can go down also and that the pump will not go indefinetely. Market has its rules.
now even $40k is not very distant! i think so..
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

Looking at this old post, we really are not expecting this to happen. On that time we were just expecting it would reach around $5000-6000 at the end of the year yet it reaches $20,000. I have also read old comment that $2,000 would be more realistic but now look, it is so real.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

6 grand is a bit much, I must say. Though it is possible, around 2.5k USD would be the price of bitcoin this year (peak price).

This incredible rapid increase in bitcoin's price was due to the wide acceptance of bitcoin, thus, increasing demand dramatically. Since the announcement of Japan that they will accept btc as a mode of payment, many had gained interest in bitcoin and currently, Australia also announced their acceptance of crypto currency. Hence, the rapid increase in bitcoin's price is not so surprising.

Those were the days. This old thread has one very important lesson to give us. And that is Bitcoin moves and grows beyond our expectations. When Bitcoin started, it was considered very high already for it to reach $5. But then in the end $5 was proven to be so low a price prediction. Here, in May of 2017, the speculation was very little for Bitcoin because it was almost absurd to think that Bitcoin will be reaching as high as $6,000 in December of 2017. $6,000 was considered a very ambitious target back then. But then for the nth time, Bitcoin proven everything wrong because it even went as high as $19,000 in December.
aditya6997 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:25:04 AM

6 grand is a bit much, I must say. Though it is possible, around 2.5k USD would be the price of bitcoin this year (peak price).

This incredible rapid increase in bitcoin's price was due to the wide acceptance of bitcoin, thus, increasing demand dramatically. Since the announcement of Japan that they will accept btc as a mode of payment, many had gained interest in bitcoin and currently, Australia also announced their acceptance of crypto currency. Hence, the rapid increase in bitcoin's price is not so surprising.

Those were the days. This old thread has one very important lesson to give us. And that is Bitcoin moves and grows beyond our expectations. When Bitcoin started, it was considered very high already for it to reach $5. But then in the end $5 was proven to be so low a price prediction. Here, in May of 2017, the speculation was very little for Bitcoin because it was almost absurd to think that Bitcoin will be reaching as high as $6,000 in December of 2017. $6,000 was considered a very ambitious target back then. But then for the nth time, Bitcoin proven everything wrong because it even went as high as $19,000 in December.
true...
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

Exactly,right now i cannot imagine if bitcoin drops to 6k, on august i also thought that we will end at around $8k and reaching $20k will be months or years away but now most of investors predicts that we may see the price as high as $40k. I hope they are wrong again andbitcoin exceeds expectation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: