Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:38:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need 2800$ in btc loan , offering 3200$ in collateral  (Read 662 times)
droplock (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:17:20 AM

hey there , i need to pay up some ammount to one of my associates so i need a loan of 2800$ in btc , as collateral i can give cashu vouchers (from saudi arabia if relevant) totalling 3200$.
please let me know if you willing to give this loan!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:24:59 AM

hey there , i need to pay up some ammount to one of my associates so i need a loan of 2800$ in btc , as collateral i can give cashu vouchers (from saudi arabia if relevant) totalling 3200$.
please let me know if you willing to give this loan!

Vouchers arent valid collateral. Either provide something else (read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0) or lock this thread.
droplock (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:33:32 AM

the cashu cards can be redeemed to the lender's account , why wouldnt they be considered as valid collateral?
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:47:17 AM

the cashu cards can be redeemed to the lender's account , why wouldnt they be considered as valid collateral?

Did you read what ThatRandom8543 wrote? Probably no, to answer this way...So, once more.

Vouchers arent valid collateral. Either provide something else (read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0) or lock this thread.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SagivS

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:09:24 AM

Hello, mate
I could fill your loan I will just need an explanation how these vouchers can be used.

Thanks.
droplock (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:44:01 AM

Did you read what ThatRandom8543 wrote? Probably no, to answer this way...So, once more.

[/quote
why would i ask such a specific question if i didnt read what he wrote?
i read the link , doesnt say anything why cashu cards arent valid as collateral , so unless you got a legit answer for me , please refrain from boosting your post count on my expense
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:54:04 AM

i read the link , doesnt say anything why cashu cards arent valid as collateral , so unless you got a legit answer for me , please refrain from boosting your post count on my expense
Let me help you with this. Here is the LINK where a list were created by Vod to classify which is valid and which one is not
On that link you read somewhere that says...
- Games codes or similar.  To verify the collateral you need to use the code, which destroys the collateral.  Consider this a purchase, not a loan.  (Post in Digital Goods instead)
Reason why vouchers are not accepted is because...
To verify the collateral you need to use the code, which destroys the collateral.
I hope that's more clearer now why vouchers are not accepted as a valid collateral. Try to offer another kind of collateral, but please use that guide created by Vod.
droplock (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:03:35 AM

Let me help you with this. Here is the LINK where a list were created by Vod to classify which is valid and which one is not
On that link you read somewhere that says...
- Games codes or similar.  To verify the collateral you need to use the code, which destroys the collateral.  Consider this a purchase, not a loan.  (Post in Digital Goods instead)
Reason why vouchers are not accepted is because...
To verify the collateral you need to use the code, which destroys the collateral.
I hope that's more clearer now why vouchers are not accepted as a valid collateral. Try to offer another kind of collateral, but please use that guide created by Vod.

thing with cashu vouchers is , after redeeming them you can recreate new vouchers so you arent really destroying them , which is why i thought this term doesnt apply
gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:10:12 AM

Sent a pm have some btc which i can lend need more  details about repayment
droplock (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

Sent a pm have some btc which i can lend need more  details about repayment
replied
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:14:52 AM

Be careful. These could be stolen vouchers. Or vouchers paid for using phished cards. Or cancelled vouchers.

Saudi Arabia.. be even more careful. Very difficult legal system. Little to no recourse for help or compensation for victims.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: