Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let’s talk about a brand new blockchain project in China-ACCHAIN  (Read 544 times)
dzisnotcool (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:30:38 AM

Nowadays, increasing ICO projects are emerging and dominating the trend of investment. I would like to share my experience when I was selecting those projects.

Have you heard anything about ACCHAIN? It attracted my attention by accident, which was already in ICO process. But the most different aspect of ACCHAIN is that it did not have much publicity before its ICO period.

As we all know, most ICO projects would not miss any chances of publicity to promote their projects for acquiring more investors, but why did not ACCHAIN do the same? In order to entirely understand it, I read its whitepaper, and watched all videos posted on YouTube. Now, I finallyknewwhat ACCHAIN was doing and how future development prospect would be.

Shortly after, I became an investor on ACCHAIN by investing several bitcoins.
Actually, when the first time I saw the name of ACCHAIN, I personally assumed it being connected with real assets, unexpectedly, it is described as global open common community and asset digitization tool according to its official website information. Specifically, in terms of common community, open source and just community will acquire more public trust. Apart from that, many people are talking about asset digitization tool, but ACCHAIN, as the pioneer makes it come true. Thus, it will not be a normal ICO blockchain project but the key to change people’s life in the future.

Asset digitization changed the way of asset circulation, reduced transaction cost, guaranteed quality of product, modified management model and crowdfunding model, which represents the general trend. But there are still some confusions that need to be dealt with. For example, who will manage real assets? Who will manage digital assets? If they are controlled by a centralized organization, will people recognize or accept it?  Do you have the same questions as me? Fortunately, ICO Policy published on official website can find those answers.

Most importantly, not all real assets can be transferred into digital assets without a series of strict processes, which include authentication, evaluation, authentic right, insurance, storage, etc. though authoritative third party.Once vote confirmed by the members in this community, generated digital assets could be recorded on the ACCHAIN and viewed by all. It established a completely transparent and decentralized community.

All ACCHAIN is based on global decentralized automatous organization (DAO), whereas DAO is consisted by “peerage” that is the community member and involved in decision-making and pubic voting in ACCHAIN community.

With the development of global node, ACCHAIN community DAO will become a global automatous organization and maintained by all “peerages”. According to the incentive mechanism of DAO, more “peerages” participant into DAO to maintain the operation of ACCHAIN. In the whole community, all members can fulfil the application through working, and receive corresponding awards. In other words, it means that everyone can maintain and manage ACCAHIN, because it is completely open, just and automatous instead of being a centralized organization. It is also the most significant reason why I decided to join this project.

Since I joint this project, ACCHAIN is bound up with me. I will pay closely attention to its official progress and latest news, and share my opinion with all people who are interested in ACCHAIN project like me. Hope we can discuss more together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kentwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:35:47 AM

The project seems to have many negative consequences.
dzisnotcool (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:47:42 AM

Absolutely no
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: