Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: computer freezing when mining  (Read 1478 times)
valve (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 09:39:39 PM

When I first installed my two 5830 cards I had no problems mining but now my computer freezes when starting the mining program (I am using DiabloMiner). After the first few days of mining for some reason I had to connect to the bottom card to start my mining but now that dosent work anymore. I was getting internal error: compilation failed and it was suggested to update the drivers to try to fix and that worked but then I rolled them back to get better fps on bad company 2. I had only rolled them back from 11.5 to 11.2 (I was originally using 10.10) and again I got the internal error: compilation failed so I updated again to 11.5 and now my computer freezes when trying to mine. My problems started when I removed the plastic cover from the bottom video card trying to get lower temps from the card, I had already put a aftermarket cooler on the top card and had no problems from that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: