Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to tune multi gpus when msi afterburner is what works for 1 gpu?  (Read 804 times)
Vwgtiturbo1 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

So this is my 2nd rig and been had great success with watt tool on my first rig. Now the issue I am having on my new rig is that I have a powercolor rx470 and able to tune it in afterburner cause it allows me to go over 2000 mem clock speed for me to get the 28+ mhs it gives me. Not the issue is that Im having a hard time tuning each individual card. Is their a way to label them? Whats the best way for me to tune my cards? Im having a hard time telling 1 from the other. My thought is to sell this gpu and get all matching gpus. Any suggestions on how I should approach this situation?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eth4lyfe

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 04:54:38 PM

instead of manually overclocking with a program, flash them individually (only 1 card connected at a time) and then you won't have to worry about it.

Otherwise, assuming the ordering schema never changes with afterburner, you could manually turn the fan on high for 1 card to see which one it is, then label them accordingly (I put a number on the metal plate of the card with a sharpie).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: