Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auction for 5 Sets of coins . Auction A.  (Read 969 times)
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:41:45 AM

Plus we've seen countless auctions be extended. If there truly is no interest then there should be no worries

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:17:55 PM

Throwaway94768 is the winner.

Teegumes can choose to accept the other auction if they so choose to.

As for the community, stop attacking its not serious at all to extend auctions as we can show proof of many people doing the same. Also use that energy to attack the people that are truly scamming & rocking you all over with other collectable coins & whatnot. We're all adults , stop the drama. Especially on Chats.

teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:42:14 PM

Throwaway94768 is the winner.

Teegumes can choose to accept the other auction if they so choose to.

As for the community, stop attacking its not serious at all to extend auctions as we can show proof of many people doing the same. Also use that energy to attack the people that are truly scamming & rocking you all over with other collectable coins & whatnot. We're all adults , stop the drama. Especially on Chats.

No thanks bud. I'm not sure how you keep calling us community. I won your auction and you added a day saying there was no interest from the community so you figured it was ok. What about my interest? My winning bid? I'm not part of the community in your eyes? Don't worry my feelings aren't hurt.

With your recent history you needed to run a flawless auction. You failed and are reaping the repercussions. Because [Auctions] can be edited on the Collectible board we as community need to stick together and have eachothers back in keeping the auction creators accountable to their initial offerings. This isn't drama. It's bad salesmanship.
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:25:49 PM

Unfortunately we,ve had multiple bad interactions with Jr members which is why we didnt see either bids as being valid. Which is why we extended the auction.

Once again no big deal if you've actually been on the forums long enough to know & see the auctions that have been placed over the last 5 years.

Throwaway94768 - already paid the escrow for his coins. They will be shipped today with tracking.

Thanks again all  Smiley

teeGUMES
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

As a master Auctioneer such as yourself im surprised that Throwaway94768 would be held to his 0.065BTC bid as myself and Cryptovan's bids were not valid in both Auctions A and B. He just decided to be a a real nice guy and overpay for your coins?
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:36:18 PM

As a master Auctioneer such as yourself im surprised that Throwaway94768 would be held to his 0.065BTC bid as myself and Cryptovan's bids were not valid in both Auctions A and B. He just decided to be a a real nice guy and overpay for your coins?

Please stop with the nonsense.

If we want to talk about price realize that the coins were originally sold for 50$ each. ( 150$ sets )

If you arent interested in the coins like you said you were. move on.

teeGUMES
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:41:33 PM

Please stop with the nonsense.

If we want to talk about price realize that the coins were originally sold for 50$ each. ( 150$ sets )

If you arent interested in the coins like you said you were. move on.

i'll stop beating this dead horse. nice to have a good laugh once in awhile, thanks Xboxthreefixme.
Xboxthreefixme (OP)

The one true king.

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:46:44 PM

No problemo  Smiley Thank you everyone again.

Single coin auctions will be up soon just for you guys  Wink Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: