Print  
Author Topic: PIVX  (Read 953 times)
JP413 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:05:47 PM

Good afternoon all,
I would like to buy and hold PIVX, and as per my understanding it can be bought through bittrex which also trades, and the best way will be to store them in a PIVX wallet. I'm wondering if there is any way to buy and hold but without having to put them in a wallet and have them stored in a site like Poloniex, Kraken, etc.? Thank you!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:18:29 PM

Good afternoon all,
I would like to buy and hold PIVX, and as per my understanding it can be bought through bittrex which also trades, and the best way will be to store them in a PIVX wallet. I'm wondering if there is any way to buy and hold but without having to put them in a wallet and have them stored in a site like Poloniex, Kraken, etc.? Thank you!

Bittrex is the same as Poloniex and Kraken. You can buy and hold there.

I would not hold big amounts on any exchange though, especially for long periods of time.

And you'd be missing out on staking.

Depending on the size of the purchase, I'd consider getting an old, dirt cheap laptop, format it, install an OS, firewall, antivirus, etc. and stake my coins there with the added benefit of the battery acting like a UPS for non-stop staking.

Not your keys, not your coins!
JP413 (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

Getting a wallet to store my currency will be a good idea even though I don't have much now but will definitely be expending. Thanks for your advise! Regards.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:22:11 PM

Good afternoon all,

you can always keep your cryptocurrency on exchange like Bittrex, not only PIVX but another crypto too,,
and it will be more simple, because you will always trade it, so when the price is rising you can sell it without waiting any confirmation when you send from wallet, then when the price is on bottom you can buy more,,

Xalib

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:48:06 PM

you can always keep your cryptocurrency on exchange like Bittrex, not only PIVX but another crypto too,,
and it will be more simple, because you will always trade it, so when the price is rising you can sell it without waiting any confirmation when you send from wallet, then when the price is on bottom you can buy more,,

and when the exchange goes offline you loose everything
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:47:02 AM

and when the exchange goes offline you loose everything

what a nice quotes, this is why we muct pick the best exchange to keep our crypto such as PIVX and others
i think bittrex is one of the best exchange at this moment.  Smiley

heory

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:58:33 AM

Maybe you can keep it on the exchange,don't worry.
Assman

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:11:51 PM

Maybe you can keep it on the exchange,don't worry.

Nah, the staking is too good to miss out on

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: