Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN GROWTH FUND!  (Read 16189 times)
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:41:42 AM

So out of $1,000, you have $500 invested at Bitcoin and the other 500 in a mixture of unknown coins. Six months down the road you should have definitely seen at least a 50% increase in the value of your Bitcoin, maybe that that $500 became at least 750.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:43:56 AM

So out of $1,000, you have $500 invested at Bitcoin and the other 500 in a mixture of unknown coins. Six months down the road you should have definitely seen at least a 50% increase in the value of your Bitcoin, maybe that that $500 became at least 750.

Over the long term, some of your highly Progressive Investments will Bank you quite a bit of money and you will slowly build up a pool of stronger other coins, and you will always have Bitcoin there two blankets you against extravagant losses.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:45:36 AM

So you have worked into the fund, a $250 hedge against loss. If every single other investment you had went belly-up you would have only lost $250, but the odds are you will fluctuate probably $150 up or $150 down.
logonowpls

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:16:08 AM

Hi bgf_team! My username is chaos. Please check my withdrawal status. Pending for many days already.

Still no action been taken.  Please confirm my withdrawal.

DO NOT DEPOSIT BTC HERE!!! WARNING! I WILL UPDATE IF I RECEIVE BTC.                                                   
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:15:43 PM

how long does it take to verification of the account?
can not believe that i can not withdraw 100 MCAP coins
Its not that i have 100 Bitcoins
okamena

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:13:47 AM

Do you guys think BGF team is going to release BTC or their shitcoin (MCAP) ever? I have a doubt. Everything is in their hand and manipulated. They are selling their shitcoin @$9 and its value in open market is less than $2. There is a Asian guy behind all these scams, his name is Amit Bhardwaj. He is running multiple ponji schemes under different names. Gainbitcoin.com, Bitcoingrowthfund.com, Mcap labs, GBminers, LOL they are not mining anything but making people fool by stealing their money, we can see lot of proofs here.

It would be better if we all sign this petition: https://www.change.org/p/commissioner-of-police-delhi-arrest-gbminers-founder-amit-bhardwaj-and-make-him-compensate-those-he-has-scammed

All the info is given on this petition. Amit Bhardwaj is gonna be the next biggest scammer in the Crypto world.
priya22

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

So I have been actively trying to find a solution to this robbery of my money! I really need help spreading the word that this company is stealing millions of dollars from people! I tried to contact every social media link they have on their website including twitter, facebook, and every one of the "team" LinkedIn accounts. I also sent several emails to the contact page. I soon realized inspecting the website's code that the link for the contact form doesn't actually have an email account linked to it. So it doesn't actually do anything. I then noticed that at the bottom right of the page there is a support email at support@bitcoingrowthfund.com. This email had an automated response once I sent the email saying that they will respond to assist within 24 hours. It also mentioned that I was ticket # 554. At the time there were only 2000 investors so this means that over 25% of them have eventually sent an email to support! Desperately looking for someone to contact I went to the whois.cann.org website to find the owner info of register contact. I actually found a number in Singapore. I then called that number only to find it was actually a fake number. This website is 1000% fraudulent and needs to immediately be shutdown!http://imgur.com/SLN5YEr This image shows the fake contact info of the website. http://imgur.com/ktWz2YV This image shows the status of my 730 MCAP purchase as "timedOut". http://imgur.com/qMOpVOC This image shows the transaction successfully transferring to BitcoinGrowthFund in the blockchain. http://imgur.com/HGW0gzr This image shows the total time that my support ticket has been processing for two days now!!

Hi all, new guy here:-)

So this is my first post on the forum.. Drey you've written a whole explanation here, with screenshots to prove it, of why the BFG is a sure scam because no one has replied to your emails.

On their facebook page you are telling everyone to relax since your MCAP tokens were given to you after all. So why not come back here and report the good news??

Now it sure does look fishy, this whole BGF business, but it is a startup from Amit Bhardwaj, so maybe it is legit?
this scam is already a bust maybe try another new one  Wink . there is no doubt that there numbers is 100% fake what legit you are talking about!

Can you share some proof of the bust? would be really helpfull to all.

Hi all,
I'm a user for bitcoingrowthfund, And I heard about that platform and so I invested 6.05BTC there and bought 2800 MCAP tokens on bitcoingrowthfund. But now as I sold them and trying to withdraw my BTC, It isn't just happening, My withdrawal request is pending since a month, their support doesn't support much even after begging like for 1oo time. Please if anybody can help, help me. I'm stuck with those scammers and i need my money back urgently please.
Username : priya22
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:02:02 PM

So I have been actively trying to find a solution to this robbery of my money! I really need help spreading the word that this company is stealing millions of dollars from people! I tried to contact every social media link they have on their website including twitter, facebook, and every one of the "team" LinkedIn accounts. I also sent several emails to the contact page. I soon realized inspecting the website's code that the link for the contact form doesn't actually have an email account linked to it. So it doesn't actually do anything. I then noticed that at the bottom right of the page there is a support email at support@bitcoingrowthfund.com. This email had an automated response once I sent the email saying that they will respond to assist within 24 hours. It also mentioned that I was ticket # 554. At the time there were only 2000 investors so this means that over 25% of them have eventually sent an email to support! Desperately looking for someone to contact I went to the whois.cann.org website to find the owner info of register contact. I actually found a number in Singapore. I then called that number only to find it was actually a fake number. This website is 1000% fraudulent and needs to immediately be shutdown! This image shows the fake contact info of the website. This image shows the status of my 730 MCAP purchase as "timedOut". This image shows the transaction successfully transferring to BitcoinGrowthFund in the blockchain. This image shows the total time that my support ticket has been processing for two days now!!

Hi all, new guy here:-)

So this is my first post on the forum.. Drey you've written a whole explanation here, with screenshots to prove it, of why the BFG is a sure scam because no one has replied to your emails.

On their facebook page you are telling everyone to relax since your MCAP tokens were given to you after all. So why not come back here and report the good news??

Now it sure does look fishy, this whole BGF business, but it is a startup from Amit Bhardwaj, so maybe it is legit?
this scam is already a bust maybe try another new one  Wink . there is no doubt that there numbers is 100% fake what legit you are talking about!

Can you share some proof of the bust? would be really helpfull to all.

Hi all,
I'm a user for bitcoingrowthfund, And I heard about that platform and so I invested 6.05BTC there and bought 2800 MCAP tokens on bitcoingrowthfund. But now as I sold them and trying to withdraw my BTC, It isn't just happening, My withdrawal request is pending since a month, their support doesn't support much even after begging like for 1oo time. Please if anybody can help, help me. I'm stuck with those scammers and i need my money back urgently please.

I don't get it! I FUCKIN DON'T GET !!! We talked till we were blue in the face warning folks about this piece of shit and STILL they gave this asshole money. Then ... here's the kicker ... once they're scammed, them resort to coming to those who warned them for help in getting their money back. Madness. FUCKIN MADNESS !!!
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

---------
Hi all,

6.05 BTC?  Really 6.05 BTC??  Huh That is $27000!!  Did you at least check the purchase price and selling price difference on any exchange this mcap exists?  Your sole basis of investing $27000 (~ Rs 18,00,000) in unknown crypto is 'you heard about it'.

For withdrawal if you have raised ticket then share your ticket number here, i guess there representative was responding to them. If ticket is not raised you need to raise the ticket first.

As far as urgency is concerned forget about seeing your money anytime soon. Everything depends on mr AB now.

Honest request to people entering in crypto, purchase bitcoin is HODL for long long time. Sell it only if you really require it. 
priya22

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:28:59 PM

---------
Hi all,

6.05 BTC?  Really 6.05 BTC??  Huh That is $27000!!  Did you at least check the purchase price and selling price difference on any exchange this mcap exists?  Your sole basis of investing $27000 (~ Rs 18,00,000) in unknown crypto is 'you heard about it'.

For withdrawal if you have raised ticket then share your ticket number here, i guess there representative was responding to them. If ticket is not raised you need to raise the ticket first.

As far as urgency is concerned forget about seeing your money anytime soon. Everything depends on mr AB now.

Honest request to people entering in crypto, purchase bitcoin is HODL for long long time. Sell it only if you really require it. 

I've raised two tickets about my withdrawals Ticket No. #13476 and #14405, in both they're saying it's a technical issue and we are getting fixed since last 30 days ... nothing is happening. I'm scared now that i might loose my btc now ... it's 4.4BTC in withdrawal request and 0.5 btc in my wallet (i can not make withdrawal request for those for some unknown reason) ....  Cry Cry Cry Cry
BGF Username : priya22
rakesh0925

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:41:15 AM

Hi,

Can anyone advise if BGF team have replied this month (August).

@BGF team, My user account is rakesh0925 and I am too experiencing the delay in executing my MCAP sell orders which was initiated 7-10 days back. Can you please look into this and advise ASAP.
WinMar

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:05:43 AM

Is there a wallet for this coin?
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:05:45 PM

Is there a wallet for this coin?

Are you an idiot mister?

Just read the previous posts, why would you want to have anything to do with this fraud!?!?

Stay  away!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
skh_tu

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:44:19 AM

The service ETA is incredible  Huh. I raised a ticket 15172 last week hoping to get resolution. Now i'm seeing there are people here in this forum complaining no action to issues raised by bgf over a month! keeping fingers crossed.
kapilsharma29

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:29:02 PM

The service ETA is incredible  Huh. I raised a ticket 15172 last week hoping to get resolution. Now i'm seeing there are people here in this forum complaining no action to issues raised by bgf over a month! keeping fingers crossed.

So, I am not alone there are so many people like me. I have also raised a ticket #15570 for my BTC withdrawal and it's pending from past 20 days..Support system is pathetic. Is anyone out there on this thread who finally got some solution from BGF's end?
okamena

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:46:53 AM

Dear BGF team,

Same problem. My BTC withdrawal PENDING for 5 days now? No reply on the ticket I raised. Could you please settle this rapidly?
support ticket: #12075

Thanks

Hey guys,
I got my BTC against this ticket, at first I could not believe but I received it successfully after some 30 days or so. I received some MCAP as well last night.

I hope you guys will also get your funds back soon.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:16:01 AM

Free Price Alert of Mcap on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/mcap/price_alert

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: