Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn as much as $500 a week! GPU Miner Builders looking for Virtual assistant!  (Read 840 times)
Lone Shark (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:52:13 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 07:53:25 AM by Lone Shark

We're HIRING!
For the lazy readers; TL;DR
We need someone who,
1. is good at English
2. know cryptocurrency and mining
3. excellent at persuading people who call our phone number to buy our GPU miner!
4. who wants to earn up to $500
5. who reads the whole thing!

Background:
MyTapTech has been hiring various people from this community for their GPU mining business which has blown up to the point where the company cannot take any more customers. We are a registered LTD company in the UK. We build GPU miners for UK customers and we are looking for someone who knows and is familiar with mining/GPU mining along with good knowledge of cryptocurrency technology.

The company builds mining rigs ranging from $1,600 to as much as $5,000 for a single rig. We also build custom made mining rigs depending on what the customers need. MyTapTech builds the miners from scratch, from the building mining casings to assembling the miner to even optimizing it to mine at maximum potential.

Most of our clients will purchase our £2300 miners and we had so many clients we had to turn down some orders since the clients wanted more than five miners and we could not manage the demand. Hence we are looking for this position. We personally talk with our clients, and we honestly advise them not to purchase a large mining setup instead just purchase one or two mining rigs to start off. We could have made more profit from a large mining rig but we genuinely care about our clients and their investments.

This position may be akin to being a receptionist but our skills and knowledge in crypto are rare so you will get calls from potential customers who know nothing off mining. You should be able to explain crypto mining to them and be persuasive and convert calls into sales.

We are based in the UK however, we will accept any applicant outside of the UK as long as you qualify and agree to the requirements below.

Job Scope:
1. You will need to take calls from customers and take inquiries. On average, we get two to three calls every two hours, some calls may reach up to an hour due to inquiries.
2. Must be able to explain GPU mining and why our miners are the best in the UK
3. Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
4. Learn and understand our objective. You must be passionate and treat this business like it is your own.
5. Must be able to manage our clients.Calling them back for updates.
6. We build to order, on request so customers must be aware of the waiting period and you should also provide customer ETA by taking in consideration of how many miners we already have right now, stock and so on.
7. Be able to mail invoices, receipts, update each customer.  
8. The main skill you need is truly understanding GPU mining and this area of technology.

Qualifications:
1. Must have a phone or a way to be able to be contacted using a virtual number. A UK phone number is preferred but not necessary.
2. Excellent English communication skills
3. Experience in customer service or sales is a plus but not necessary.
4. Confident speaker. Must be comfortable speaking to customers.
5. Great knowledge on Cryptocurrency technology
6. Understand what GPU mining is and must have good knowledge on how to build a GPU miner.
7. Must know how to use Excel.  More skills the better.
8. Must be level-headed under pressure. If a customer is rude to you on the phone, please do not get rude back. We do have impatient clients but our reputation is important.
9. Must be persuasive but should care about the welfare of customers. Do not pressure any clients, we offer free advice, profits isn't everything!   You must be able to know their level of knowledge in this area and be able to talk to them like they are your friends but professionally.
10. Must have Telegram!

Work hours:
9am - 6pm London time

This is a full-time job. Usually there might be calls still coming in beyond 6pm. We encourage you to accept those calls as these are still potential commission income on your part.

Compensation:
Basic Salary: $60/week
Bonus pay: $60/month
Commission: 5% confirmed sale over the phone.

Payment shall be in BTC or you prefer a UK bank account can be arranged.

This position heavily relies on your ability to convert phone call inquiries to sales. From past experience, the company does a minimum of two customers purchases a week and most purchases are $2,500 or more. From commissions, you can potentially earn and additional $150-$400 a week on top of your basic salary.  

Additional Information:

Qualified applications shall be required to be interviewed through voice communication.

Please send me a message through telegram, if you are serious about getting this job. It will be contracted so we will require your real name and identification.

We only require 1 person at this moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:08:56 AM

Now open for applicants.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:42:06 AM

Are you and gloryninja partners? I am currently doing some writing for him, and he is also from mytaptech

Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:44:55 AM

Are you and gloryninja partners? I am currently doing some writing for him, and he is also from mytaptech

I am but a humble employee. Smiley
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:34:23 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 10:16:08 AM by iluvbitcoins

Ahh, damn, I'd be willing to do this, too bad I don't know enough about GPU mining Cheesy
Good luck finding someone Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:46:15 PM

Ahh, damn, I'd be willing to do this, too bad I don't know enough about GPU mining Cheesy

You don't need to be an expert at mining. All you need is actually know what it is so you can explain it to your potential clients. Since most of the clients calling us will have zero to little knowledge of mining, this is why we require that the applicant must be able to explain it.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:13:27 PM

You don't need to be an expert at mining. All you need is actually know what it is so you can explain it to your potential clients. Since most of the clients calling us will have zero to little knowledge of mining, this is why we require that the applicant must be able to explain it.

Hmm, well I could do the research in one day probably to enhance my knowledge

I just saw the working hours
My problem is I have college classes I have to attend
I'm completely free on Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday
Friday I'm taken only from 14-15:30

Looking for a signature campaign.
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:59:50 AM

I could be,my spare time is more.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:46:45 AM

If you guys are interested in the job, please send me a message on telegram. I require you to have one if you guys are serious to apply.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:32:57 AM

well, i can explain about mining and cryptocurency a little bit. but my english is not very good for attract customer. Well, good luck! Will aplied sometime when i can fix my english.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:17:42 PM

there something wrong, The address wasn’t understood,
why address your telegram can not in open when I want to see it ?
 Embarrassed
mu77aL

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

interested  Smiley
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:02:41 PM

there something wrong, The address wasn’t understood,
why address your telegram can not in open when I want to see it ?
 Embarrassed

I would say that you do not qualify for the job, from what I read from your previous post. We would like to stress that we require excellent grasp of the English language as this job will require the personnel to talk to various customers from the UK.

interested  Smiley

Add me up on telegram please.
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:54:21 AM

beside virtual assistant, I would like to do it only on commission basis, will bring sales my way, let me know if interested(pm me with skype/telegram details to discuss further).

Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:25:02 PM

beside virtual assistant, I would like to do it only on commission basis, will bring sales my way, let me know if interested(pm me with skype/telegram details to discuss further).

Can you further elaborate on this "bring sales my way" you are talking about, we would be interested in it if it would not be against anything we believe in. Better yet, please do contact me on telegram. My telegram is @iloneshark.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:18:21 AM

I am interested I want to apply. I have some experience doing Virtual assistant jobs
Lone Shark (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:14:28 AM

Didn't I say

Please send me a message through telegram, if you are serious about getting this job.

seems that you don't even read. :/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: