Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:12:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Support over at blockchain.info  (Read 447 times)
bitzcoinz (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:39:30 AM

i created a new address with in my wallet and sent my coins there then i logged in to see my coins and the address i created wasnt there so i emailed blockchain for help over a month ago still no response WTH! i did manage to find my coins but can not do anything with them since i dont have the key anyone else experience this.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 08:40:28 AM

They can't see your wallet anyway
It's up to you backup your wallet

joycece

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:53:57 AM

I need reply Support from blockchain as well.
bitzcoinz (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:03:26 AM

They can't see your wallet anyway
It's up to you backup your wallet

i know its up to me to backup wallet up but when i create a new address using their service i expect my address to stay in my wallet not just appear for a min and then disappear after i send btc to it and thats not even the real point of this thread real point is its been over a month and they can even email back and say anything
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 09:09:24 AM

You aren't getting my point. There's nothing they can do, they can't see your wallet.
Look in advanced for server backups.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4669

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 12:00:30 PM

If you are lucky, your browser cached the private key.  Otherwise, there is nothing anyone can do for you and those bitcoins are lost forever.

When you create an address in blockchain.info it tells you:

Then, until the address is synced to the blockchain.info servers you'll find the following next to the address in your "receive coins" section:

If you chose to ignore both those warnings, there isn't much anyone can do for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: