Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck Litecoin transaction / Stuck Ledger wallet  (Read 1039 times)
Martendo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:38:54 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 01:37:45 PM by Martendo

Hello,

I sent Litecoins from my Ledger Nano S to Poloniex 3 days ago - about 5 hours after confirming segwitt. After not receiving the coins on Polo I checked my wallet. First the transaction wasnt even displayed, but my balance was lowered. After few refreshs transaction apeared as unconfirmed. I tried to accelerate it from Ledger menu, but dialog says I dont have enough LTC to accelerate it (but I have enough balance). When trying to sent LTC from wallet, dialog says the same - balance too low. So I cant even manipulate with my LTC. Please advise how to resolve this, thanks.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitWhale

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

I'm probably not going to be much help, but do you use the Ledger nano program to access your ltc? or are you using electrum?

If you are using ledger nano program, try electrum ltc (which will allow you to access the same wallet with the same access code). I'm not sure if this will help in any way but you can do alot more with electrum than I ever could with the nano specifically built program.

I'm hoping someone that actually knows whats up responds soon for you.

I wish you the best of luck in recovering your coins!

nasenbart

Activity: 317
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:50:48 AM

Hello,

I sent Litecoins from my Ledger Nano S to Poloniex 3 days ago - about 5 hours after confirming segwitt. After not receiving the coins on Polo I checked my wallet. First the transaction wasnt even displayed, but my balance was lowered. After few refreshs transaction apeared as unconfirmed. I tryied to accelerate it from Ledger menu, but dialog says I dont have enough LTC to accelerate it (but I have enough balance). When trying to sent LTC from wallet, dialog says the same - balance too low. So I cant even manipulate with my LTC. Please advise how to resolve this, thanks.
I have exactly the same problem. I have the Ledger synonymous already reset and reinstall without effect. Have you already found a solution?
BitWhale

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:44:30 AM

honestly I don't, this is quite puzzling.

I recommend trying to get ahold of Ledger customer service, they might have the best idea of what to do. They can be reached here: http://support.ledgerwallet.com/help_center (just click the contact support button at the bottom corner)

I wish you both good luck in figuring this out. I haven't moved any LTC since segwit, so I haven't had this exact issue.

Martendo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:30:34 PM

I tried Electrum LTC wallet, its not working. But maybe Im just doing something wrong, Electrum is new to me.

Now when I enter Ledger LTC wallet, the transaction disappeared, its not showing even after refreshes. Im getting worried, It wasnt few coins..

Waiting for reply from Ledger support, I already sent them Log.
nasenbart

Activity: 317
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:06:45 PM

I tried Electrum LTC wallet, its not working. But maybe Im just doing something wrong, Electrum is new to me.

Now when I enter Ledger LTC wallet, the transaction disappeared, its not showing even after refreshes. Im getting worried, It wasnt few coins..

Waiting for reply from Ledger support, I already sent them Log.

Try the following: Delete the application data in the application and leave the ledger several hours separated from the network. That was my fault. With me everything is back in order.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: