Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Core Developers won't compromise  (Read 11743 times)
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:59:06 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 07:15:44 PM by hv_

Why are you here then? Trolling only?
I am here to prevent the cancerous, paid shills to mislead newbies and newcommers with fake information (and gather more, real, Bitcoin of course Cheesy, among other things). More specifically, to prevent the spread of the scams such as XT, Classic, BU, ABC, BCash, w/e. If you do not support the real Bitcoin, why are you here then?

I m here to confront you and the new bees with constructive critical thinking, way better than your blind sunglass shills for SplitWait.

So go ahead and teach us and the newbees how consensus works and how miners get into the boat?

And why core failed here so dramatically and has led miners to collude?

How is NYA ?

Why was it needed?

What / who will breake it?

Still want change PoW?

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

Do I have to remind you why they kept using BU and went with "EC" instead and then another rename to ABC?

Probably. I mean, seeing as BitcoinABC is a completely separate project, and does not implement EC. Accordingly, I have no idea what you are talking about. Frankly, I question whether you know what you are talking about.

Stalling Segwit for random, non technical reasons, is not rational.

If the Bitcoin Cash movement were 'stalling segwit for random nontechnical reasons', you might have a point. However, the Bitcoin Cash movement merely have chosen a different route forward than the so-called 'core scaling roadmap'. For solid reasons. Some technical and some nontechnical. If you can't accept that there are considerations important to Bitcoin other then technical -- economic reasons would be an obvious example -- then you don't understand the gift that Satoshi has given to humanity. this is a myopia you seem to share with many in the cripplecoin community.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:09:42 PM

Do I have to remind you why they kept using BU and went with "EC" instead and then another rename to ABC?

Probably. I mean, seeing as BitcoinABC is a completely separate project, and does not implement EC. Accordingly, I have no idea what you are talking about. Frankly, I question whether you know what you are talking about.

Stalling Segwit for random, non technical reasons, is not rational.

If the Bitcoin Cash movement were 'stalling segwit for random nontechnical reasons', you might have a point. However, the Bitcoin Cash movement merely have chosen a different route forward than the so-called 'core scaling roadmap'. For solid reasons. Some technical and some nontechnical. If you can't accept that there are considerations important to Bitcoin other then technical -- economic reasons would be an obvious example -- then you don't understand the gift that Satoshi has given to humanity. this is a myopia you seem to share with many in the cripplecoin community.

He's a little slow between the ears, he's always been that way.

It looks like Segwit might be the real "joke" around here.

I feel like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders when the BCC project launched successfully.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:03:12 PM

Why are you here then? Trolling only?
I am here to prevent the cancerous, paid shills to mislead newbies and newcommers with fake information (and gather more, real, Bitcoin of course Cheesy, among other things). More specifically, to prevent the spread of the scams such as XT, Classic, BU, ABC, BCash, w/e. If you do not support the real Bitcoin, why are you here then?

^ im laughing

he pretends to prevent cancer, as if he is a knight in shining armour.. yet supports the group that is growing cancer cells from within..

secondly apart from reading reddit scripts he has no idea what the truth is. he cant even understand the basics such as consensus.
the only statement that is accurate is he is here to gather more bitcoin (by scamming people into handing over their wallet.dats so he can grab a cut of peoples funds just to give them back their funds when peoples bitcoin-core clients crash. and yes he wont report the issue/error because he doesnt want to admit that core does have issues. purely so he can milk people of their funds when core crashes

message to lauda.
how about go to your altcoin/services topic and spam your sig campaigns there. if you want to be involved in bitcoin. atleast learn what bitcoin is. if you think bitcoin belongs only to core and that they are the only party you want deciding the future.. you have failed the fundamental basics

lessons to learn before summer 2018
1. consensus
2. diversity
3. decentralisation
4. c++

please learn those 4 things, because everyone can agree they will help you understand bitcoin

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: