Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $1 Trillion Bitcoin (Adoption Discussion)  (Read 437 times)
notme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:18:00 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2013, 10:58:22 AM by Blitz­

If it does, I will finally be free from the stranglehold of student loans.  My parents promised to pay for my school, then blew all their money on the kids they adopted to fill the nest when I left.  I'm left with $20k in debt with an interest rate over 6%.  But, C'est la vie, I love my new brothers and sisters and wouldn't trade them for the world.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:26:18 AM

If it does, I will finally be free from the stranglehold of student loans.  My parents promised to pay for my school, then blew all their money on the kids they adopted to fill the nest when I left.  I'm left with $20k in debt with an interest rate over 6%.  But, C'est la vie, I love my new brothers and sisters and wouldn't trade them for the world.

WTF !!???

Is this the new add on accessory ... kids from poor country's

OBJECT NOT FOUND
notme (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:30:41 AM

If it does, I will finally be free from the stranglehold of student loans.  My parents promised to pay for my school, then blew all their money on the kids they adopted to fill the nest when I left.  I'm left with $20k in debt with an interest rate over 6%.  But, C'est la vie, I love my new brothers and sisters and wouldn't trade them for the world.

WTF !!???

Nope, they are all American kids.  There are plenty of abused kids right here at home who need help.  It took a lot to not add "you jackass" to that last sentence.  I really do care for my siblings, adopted or not.  I really don't mean any offense... I just consider them family.  I'm also intoxicated, so please keep that in mind before you get offeneded Tongue.

Geist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:39:21 AM

WTF !!???

Nope, they are all American kids.  There are plenty of abused kids right here at home who need help.  It took a lot to not add "you jackass" to that last sentence.  I really do care for my siblings, adopted or not.  I really don't mean any offense... I just consider them family.  I'm also intoxicated, so please keep that in mind before you get offeneded Tongue.
You and you're family are genuine humanitarians.

Looks like this is my...
(•_•) | ( •_•)>⌐■-■ | (⌐■_■)
...signature. YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
notme (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:46:17 AM

WTF !!???

Thank you good sir.  I'm no saint, but I do find it hard ignore the suffering that surrounds me.

jbord39

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:53:32 AM

WTF !!???

https://i.imgur.com/MIj6o.gif

Thank you good sir.  I'm no saint, but I do find it hard ignore the suffering that surrounds me.

I just have to say that wasn't it your parents who adopted these kids?  Sure they are your brothers and sisters but it's not like you can really take credit for adopting them.
notme (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 06:04:45 AM

WTF !!???

I just have to say that wasn't it your parents who adopted these kids?  Sure they are your brothers and sisters but it's not like you can really take credit for adopting them.

I just have to say you can go fuck yourself.  I have $20k in debt because my parents reneged on their promise to pay for school so they could adopt these children.  I have spent countless hours helping them to grow up.  They are my brothers and sisters.  Fuck you.

What have you ever done for the thousands of children who need a home?

Shithead.

Anyway, sorry for the outburst.  Can we get back on topic now?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: