Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A BFL ASIC 1000 BTC bet that looks like Inaba lost  (Read 4291 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 05:07:53 AM

This is legit? What is runeks saying? So we will se Inaba with a scammer tag soon?

BFL pays quite a bit in advertising on this forum. There's no chance of the mods tagging Inaba with a scammer tag.

This shouldn't be a license to scam though. If Inaba doesn't pay and Theymos and the mods do not give him a scammer tag (like they did MNW) then we have a HUGE ass problem of conflict of interest with the people who run this forum.

I hope they do not look the other way should Inaba not pay up to Runeks.

I hope you’re not implying that the people that own/run this forum ever act in their own self interest! Poppycock!

We all know what Inaba is and that will never change but another part of what he is happens to be a major player in Bitcoinland with his own 2000 GH/s pool. Many things can be forgiven if you have any potential to further the cause. Of course, the ultimate cause is profit. LOL   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 05:14:32 AM

This is legit? What is runeks saying? So we will se Inaba with a scammer tag soon?

BFL pays quite a bit in advertising on this forum. There's no chance of the mods tagging Inaba with a scammer tag.

This shouldn't be a license to scam though. If Inaba doesn't pay and Theymos and the mods do not give him a scammer tag (like they did MNW) then we have a HUGE ass problem of conflict of interest with the people who run this forum.

I hope you’re not implying that the people that own/run this forum ever act in their own self interest! Poppycock!

We all know what Inaba is and that will never change but another part of what he is happens to be a major player in Bitcoinland with his own 2000 GH/s pool. Many things can be forgiven if you have any potential to further the cause. Of course, the ultimate cause is profit. LOL   

2TH/s is nothing now days when it comes to running a pool.

Hash speed also isnt a get out of jail free card to do whatever you like.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 05:24:34 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2013, 05:35:15 AM by QuestionAuthority

I know 2000 isn't a lot now but like I said many things can be forgiven if you have any potential to further the cause. Smoothie you know this is true just like you know there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that Inaba is ever going to pay or that the mods would ever give him a scammer tag. Hell I hope they don't give him a scammer tag. I've actually liked a few of the scammers like terrytibbs.

Side note: You know your beating bitlane in ignore color now. Score!
Hey - yu no play at the BTC-e trollbox no more?

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 05:49:02 AM

I know 2000 isn't a lot now but like I said many things can be forgiven if you have any potential to further the cause. Smoothie you know this is true just like you know there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that Inaba is ever going to pay or that the mods would ever give him a scammer tag. Hell I hope they don't give him a scammer tag. I've actually liked a few of the scammers like terrytibbs.

Forgiving scammers and turning the other cheek only promotes more scams.

I've always had more ignores than bitlane. Remember the top ignored list? I was like at the top. Still am I'm sure.

I dont troll btc-e anymore because you have limits on how often you can post. Most of the time they just ban me because my trolling actually moves the price haha

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 05:56:06 AM

I've always had more ignores than bitlane. Remember the top ignored list? I was like at the top. Still am I'm sure.

I dont troll btc-e anymore because you have limits on how often you can post. Most of the time they just ban me because my trolling actually moves the price haha

LOL

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 06:31:29 AM

LOL

No one said you had to believe me.

But go on and dont. But this thread isn't about me...it's about 1000 BTC bet.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Lgetty17

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 08:36:10 AM

Cant wait to see this...

I would guess that IF he pays, the coin will actually come from BFL.

And by "from BFL", you are really saying "everyone that frll for BFL's lies and bought an ASIC" hahahahaha.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 01:24:35 AM

I doubt a scammer tag is worth $145,000 to anyone.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 08:58:00 PM

Cant wait to see this...

I would guess that IF he pays, the coin will actually come from BFL.

And by "from BFL", you are really saying "everyone that frll for BFL's lies and bought an ASIC" hahahahaha.

Don't think BFL is sitting there with all the Bitcoins everyone paid with.  The coins went to BitPay, which, apparently, paid BFL in USD.  So the $5 -> $200 increase in price did not equal BFL getting rich. 

What it does mean though, is that BFL can simply delay the shipment of all our units, mine the bitcoins required for said bet, and then ship them when they've made enough money.  They have the tools.  We all paid for their development, but yet we don't have anything to show for it.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:11:22 PM

What no scammer tag on this asshole yet?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:43:32 AM

Follow the money.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=273242.msg2987860#msg2987860
Auction ended. Final result:
Slots BTC/Slot Person
1 15 minerr
3 14 kncminer
3 14 Inaba

Close to $5000 USD in revenue from the scammer to this forum just this week alone.

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 03:03:03 AM

Follow the money.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=273242.msg2987860#msg2987860
Auction ended. Final result:
Slots BTC/Slot Person
1 15 minerr
3 14 kncminer
3 14 Inaba

Close to $5000 USD in revenue from the scammer to this forum just this week alone.

Honestly, I don't understand! Exactly what entity did Inaba bid for that now an ad will be running?
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 11:20:34 AM

Le Bumpage.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 04:51:09 AM

Still hasn't paid off the bet.

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:05:27 PM

Annnnnnd yet BFL and Inaba are still not labeld as scammers/lying untrustworthy

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Bicknellski

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:44:05 AM

And... scam lives on.

Bicknellski

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:21:00 PM

What he hasn't paid off his bet?

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:51:28 PM

Look at just how confident they were back then, and they still Horribly failed, nowadays they're all shookup and won't offer any concrete specifications
always that stupid +/-20% performance

Anyone thinking of ordering from BFL needs to first realise how crooked they are

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: